Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 8

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

ilovecatsxD wrote:
ashelflife wrote:
lala wrote:Nobody gives a fuck ;)
Oh really? Cause you certainly do since you took the time to reply to me. Shut your mouth an keep counting.
Hahahahahahahahahhaha :D
LMAOOOO
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

This post was made by lala who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

And I wont bother reading them. But here's a thought. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was the second coming of crazy Allyshia :D
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

ilovecatsxD wrote:
ashelflife wrote:
lala wrote:Nobody gives a fuck ;)
Oh really? Cause you certainly do since you took the time to reply to me. Shut your mouth an keep counting.
Hahahahahahahahahhaha :D
Told y'all I can be a rude bitch. :) Glad I could make you laugh.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Or 3rd. Can't keep track with the batshit crazies anymore.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

[youtube][/youtube]

Tell us again Tayler, how your Kids are on a Schedule, with Jakoby sitting there with you... god help this confused Kid.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

FailMom strikes again. Kids, especially ill kids need sleep. She should put more effort.
And her doctor treats her just right. She barely knows what she's talking about.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

placebo wrote:FailMom strikes again. Kids, especially ill kids need sleep. She should put more effort.
And her doctor treats her just right. She barely knows what she's talking about.
He's laying there falling asleep on her and she wont put the camera down long enough to put that poor creature to bed. That poor little Baby :'(
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

She's so tired but where's her "fiancée" to help her out?
ashelflife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ashelflife »

"The other house that we were looking at, it has four bedrooms, so that definitely means we can have another baby."

Has her justification gotten this low? That since there is an extra room another baby will be just fine? Oh, my god.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

ashelflife wrote:"The other house that we were looking at, it has four bedrooms, so that definitely means we can have another baby."

Has her justification gotten this low? That since there is an extra room another baby will be just fine? Oh, my god.
If she has another one, I Bet Money it'll send her over the edge. That'll be too much on her and she wont be able to handle it. She'll be that Mom who is clinically depressed and ends up having a nervous break down. or worse, when she does get pregnant this time, instead of trying to kill herself, she'll end up hurting A or J. but according to lala it'll be ok because you're super hormonal during pregnancy. Minion Logic. :shock:
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Jeeze, get home from dance practice for my competition next weekend and it's gone from like 32 pages to forty eight o.0 Is she pregnant or something? What did I miss?!
Last edited by old_soul_here on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

lala wrote:Lovemehatexo how about you take your own advice and get your head out of Tayler's butt and stop internet stalking Tayler, her boyfriend, and her babies you creep. Ignore me all you want but I will still comment on the crap you post and if you didn't want me to you "wouldn't make it public"
You all seem to be a load of pedophiles since you stalk(ed) her Tumblr just waiting for her to post naked baby pictures. Yep, you all are on pedophile status along with creeper status.
First off, get your facts straight. I don't come on here that often. Actually I think you come on here more then I do, as I can see from the last 20 pages.

And I don't stalk Tayler. And where do you see that I stalk her boyfriend? I actually don't mind the kid at all. But I don't stalk him. I watch Taylers videos and come here to chat because I don't agree with her parenting. Why do you care anyways?

And what are you talking about saying I'm a pedophile? I don't know why you think I'm a pedophile, but Im not whats so ever.
Please, I'd love to see the proof you have that shows that I stalk Tayler, her boyfriend, and proof that I'm a pedo.

Please get your facts straight, and fuck off.

You are just claiming to know all this shit about me, but I think you must be the stalker honey.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Wow, so I just realized why we jumped from pages 32 to 48 very quickly. Can we say pycho? Lol.
LALA needs some metal help.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Lala? Or doulamommy aka Allyshia :?
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer