TaylerTragedy Part 9

pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 9

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Her getting a kitten is really sad and makes me quite angry. She is getting a rescue, that is great IF you know that rescues can come with behavioral or physical problems. So can other animals from pet shops (aka mills and crappy breeders), but more than likely you will get more visible issues with a rescue. I love rescue. It is all I do, and plan on doing for any future animals. It could be the most perfect kitten in the world and one day it will do something tayler doesn't like, like scatch the furniture or destroy something, LORD knows she is so "OCD" she won't be able to handle it. Then the cat will be right back were it started. Except now it will be older, less adoptable, and probably have a whole new host of behavior problems. :bhd: :(
Last edited by pitbulllove on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney

Unread post by Guest »

And we reach the end of another thread!
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

OhReallyNow wrote:Her eyes are just huge, and does she have eyelashes? Sorry, but if you watch most of her videos, she only records herself from right below the eyebrows to her chest. She looks like a cancer patient.
Heeeey don't be so mean to cancer patients ;)

Unread post by Guest »

drwho92 wrote:
OhReallyNow wrote:Her eyes are just huge, and does she have eyelashes? Sorry, but if you watch most of her videos, she only records herself from right below the eyebrows to her chest. She looks like a cancer patient.
Heeeey don't be so mean to cancer patients ;)
Guys, that's kind of unnecessary! I'm no saint, but do we really have to start attacking her physical features?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Lol she'll end up giving the kitten away because she won't be able to care for it. Or Alesana will torture it (Pick it up wrong, be rough with it, etc)
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

Okay, i figured it out! (don't wanna bump my form) That "troll" Go mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN, So they i guess decided to go bash one of the gossipers on her, That being me.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

krissylove902 wrote:Okay, i figured it out! (don't wanna bump my form) That "troll" Go mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN, So they i guess decided to go bash one of the gossipers on her, That being me.

Krissy....I like ya, kiddo. But you've gotta work on your grammar and phrasing. It's very hard to understand what you're trying to say.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:

Krissy....I like ya, kiddo. But you've gotta work on your grammar and phrasing. It's very hard to understand what you're trying to say.
Definitely agree there. :tu:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

krissylove902 wrote:Okay, i figured it out! (don't wanna bump my form) That "troll" Go mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN, So they i guess decided to go bash one of the gossipers on her, That being me.

I agree. I had to read it twice and I'm still not getting it. :|
ImageImage
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

pitbulllove wrote:Her getting a kitten is really sad and makes me quite angry. She is getting a rescue, that is great IF you know that rescues can come with behavioral or physical problems. So can other animals from pet shops (aka mills and crappy breeders), but more than likely you will get more visible issues with a rescue. I love rescue. It is all I do, and plan on doing for any future animals. It could be the most perfect kitten in the world and one day it will do something tayler doesn't like, like scatch the furniture or destroy something, LORD knows she is so "OCD" she won't be able to handle it. Then the cat will be right back were it started. Except now it will be older, less adoptable, and probably have a whole new host of behavior problems. :bhd: :(
Didn't Alesana get a bunny last year?
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

krissylove902 wrote:Okay, i figured it out! (don't wanna bump my form) That "troll" got mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN, So they it guess decided to go bash one of the gossipers on her, That being me.

Im sorry i really do try my best.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I think it's:

"okay, I figured it out! (I don't want to bump my forum). That troll got mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN (meaning Tayler, I suppose) so I guess they decided to go bash one of the people who gossips about her...That being me."

For the record, I highly doubt it. I do however strongly believe it's your creep of a boyfriend.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I think it's:

"okay, I figured it out! (I don't want to bump my forum). That troll got mad that we were talking about ITS QUEEN (meaning Tayler, I suppose) so I guess they decided to go bash one of the people who gossips about her...That being me."

For the record, I highly doubt it. I do however strongly believe it's your creep of a boyfriend.
I was with him today shopping for harper. It wasnt him.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I wonder if the troll realizes that we're at 40 again also thanks to her contribution.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

sure.. it was not him sure... *eyeroll*
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

old_soul_here wrote:
pitbulllove wrote:Her getting a kitten is really sad and makes me quite angry. She is getting a rescue, that is great IF you know that rescues can come with behavioral or physical problems. So can other animals from pet shops (aka mills and crappy breeders), but more than likely you will get more visible issues with a rescue. I love rescue. It is all I do, and plan on doing for any future animals. It could be the most perfect kitten in the world and one day it will do something tayler doesn't like, like scatch the furniture or destroy something, LORD knows she is so "OCD" she won't be able to handle it. Then the cat will be right back were it started. Except now it will be older, less adoptable, and probably have a whole new host of behavior problems. :bhd: :(
Didn't Alesana get a bunny last year?
I wasn't watching her last year, so I'm not sure. If so, they don't have it anymore so who knows what happened to it. :(
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

I understand he started alot of crap. Trust me hes not coming on here again. I have tried to be as nice as I can to you surferbunny. Its not him. I also checked his phone to see. ITS NOT HIM. He doesn't have time to do all that.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Wait so the person that was trolling on here, Sam Hacker, is your boyfriend? :|
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Wait so the person that was trolling on here, Sam Hacker, is your boyfriend? :|
No, and trust me even if it was he wouldnt be saying nice things about Tayler
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

You can be as nice as you want that is fine, but I voice my opinions on things I am very honest ... think it is your bf sorry

but this thread is not about you no point in getting off track with this anyway .. moving along
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”