TaylerTragedy Part 10

doulamommy

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by doulamommy »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Oh and I totally know how she talked him into it.....The same way I talked my ex into it (and this is the reason why I am trying to get through to Tayler so much)

"Think about it...If we had a baby, we wouldn't need to buy anything cause all our friends and family would get us EVERYTHING we need at the babyshower. We would automatically be eligible for medicaid, food stamps and all that stuff. And we will get so much money back at tax time!"

Yep. I said all of that.

But what about with Jakoby? How did she manage to convince him to have ANOTHER baby right after Alesana? Cause she gave birth to Alesana in April 2011 and then got pregnant again that year. You couldn't pay me to give birth twice within a year.
He was born in 2012. I believe they are 14 or so months apart.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

doulamommy wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Oh and I totally know how she talked him into it.....The same way I talked my ex into it (and this is the reason why I am trying to get through to Tayler so much)

"Think about it...If we had a baby, we wouldn't need to buy anything cause all our friends and family would get us EVERYTHING we need at the babyshower. We would automatically be eligible for medicaid, food stamps and all that stuff. And we will get so much money back at tax time!"

Yep. I said all of that.

But what about with Jakoby? How did she manage to convince him to have ANOTHER baby right after Alesana? Cause she gave birth to Alesana in April 2011 and then got pregnant again that year. You couldn't pay me to give birth twice within a year.
He was born in 2012. I believe they are 14 or so months apart.

Yeah, but still.

April 2011
June 2012

That's too much for me lol. Her poor body must be exhausted.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Imagine if she hadn't miscarried the last time a baby in '11, '12 and '13. A baby every year for the last three years.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

Does anyone know why Alesana has a different last name ?
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Yep. I said all of that.

I can imagine how she did it cause my husband and I were thinking about having another when our first was about three mnths old, it was "Ohhh having them close together in age is real easy,"
"I wouldn't wanna do running round after a toddler, and we still have all the baby stuff, get it all done in a big go etc"
I saw sense after a bad bout of gastro reminded me what pregnancy was like lol
doulamommy

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Yeah, but still.

April 2011
June 2012

That's too much for me lol. Her poor body must be exhausted.
She claims to be a skinny bitch though. Her minions said I was jealous and I told her I'd rather have a mommy tummy and take care of my kids than be a skinny bitch and neglect them. Mine were 20 months apart and I had complications, going into labor from 20 weeks on until birth at 38 weeks.

No clue why she wants to add another baby so freaking soon. I didn't even get pregnant until Lily was 12 months old. Ugh. She's going to get stretch marks and extra skin next time and never want kids again.
doulamommy

Partyof4 wrote:Does anyone know why Alesana has a different last name ?
Whaaat? I thought it was Johnson or Herron (sp)? What is it?
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Boy is Tayler trying hard to become friends with Jess and Lindsey . Constantly commenting on everything .o
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

doulamommy wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw on here she doesn't have Chuckie's last name like Jakoby does
doulamommy

Partyof4 wrote:
doulamommy wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw on here she doesn't have Chuckie's last name like Jakoby does

Oooh. I'm pretty sure it's Johnson. I think. About 90% sure.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Pretty sure Alesana and Jakoby have the same last name, which is Herron (sp?) It MIGHT be Johnson though because I remember someone posting a link to her Baby Gaga or whatever the hell that things called, and she was calling her "Alesana Jean Johnson"
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Partyof4 wrote:Boy is Tayler trying hard to become friends with Jess and Lindsey . Constantly commenting on everything .o
Funny thing is they, especially Jess, wouldn't give her the steam off their piss.
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Hmmmm I wonder why she wouldn't give her his last name .
piggilywinks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piggilywinks »

doulamommy wrote:
piggilywinks wrote:I agree that although Tayler DID have a miscarriage, she should get over it. Heck, my mother and father lost their daughter before adopting my brother and I. My mom doesn't even view her death as bad. They had a very special needs child. She had spinal and muscular problems. She died when she was 6 months old. I think losing a child is far worse than a miscarriage. Sorry if I sound mean but it's true. It's harder to have a child ripped from you than to lose something you have never had. My mom and dad were blessed 4 years later with 2 babies who were weeks apart. My brother and I were basically raised as twins.

I just needed to throw that in there. I understand she has a hole in her heart but she needs to move on from it.
Miscarriages are really hard to just get over. My mom lost 3 before conceiving my sister and I. 23 weeks, 16 weeks and 7 weeks. 2 were boys and she felt the last one was too. Mine was almost 4 years ago and although I think about it, I have made peace with myself and God. But everyone grieves differently. My mom still can't talk about hers without pain and its been over 25 years.
I just think it was stupid of her to use it as an excuse to have more children when she obviously wasn't ready. In my mind, I think it was God telling her to not try for a while, he was giving her a chance to be a child. She obviously didn't listen.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Alesanas last name is Johnson, same as Taylers. She said she didn't give Alesana Chuckies last name because she was being stupid at the time, same with when she got child support I believe and then I'm pretty sure it was followed up with the restraining order. She says she's going to change it ,I don't know when but I think she'll be too lazy.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

I have no idea what 19 year old would want to have 3 kids under three .
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Tayler is very immature . Just looking at we Facebook post it's all about wanting people to like her , to tell her how awesome she is . As much as Jessica annoys me she is a good mom . Anytime I watch a video or see a Facebook update from tayler I can't help but think what white trash .
edf7810
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by edf7810 »

briannaspeaks wrote:Alesanas last name is Johnson, same as Taylers. She said she didn't give Alesana Chuckies last name because she was being stupid at the time, same with when she got child support I believe and then I'm pretty sure it was followed up with the restraining order. She says she's going to change it ,I don't know when but I think she'll be too lazy.
What I wonder is why Chuckie didn't have it changed when they went to the child support meeting. My brother has a child with a woman he is no longer with and she tried to get back at him by saying the baby would never share his name, etc. But, when they went to get the amount of child support and everything figured out the court gave him the option to change the child's last name to his since he was taking initiative and everything. Maybe he just didn't want to fight Tayler on it? I don't know, I just thought it was kind of odd, haha.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

So i just watched A little bit about TT, video, she say I'm self confident blah blah blah. Tayler if you were truly self confident you wouldn't delete every little thing on your page and you wouldn't only let the good comments go through.
Also when she was talking about her parents did any one else thinks "History repeats?" I'm going to laugh so hard if she only have little boys now (I feel kind of mean writing that)
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I have seen her reblog a number of 'body positive' posts on tumblr but both her and chuckie have both called women fat and said people are jelious that she's so skinny. That's not body positive. She just reboots them posts for show but really she is a horrible person.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”