TaylerTragedy Part 10

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by Blackswan »

This girl is trying her hardest to prove us "wrong" wenever we bring something up. Anyone else notice no more naked pics of the kids?
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Blackswan wrote:This girl is trying her hardest to prove us "wrong" wenever we bring something up. Anyone else notice no more naked pics of the kids?
Yeah like yesterday she covered Alesana's chest with that big butterfly thing yesterday.
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladydevimon »

i know it's annoying when she says she doesn't come on here when she clearly does,

but you all shouldn't really make a big deal out of it, it's good she's proving us wrong right? you shouldn't bitch about that.
mother to a gorgeous baby girl Amelia-Rose <3
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

TaylerTragedy
I saw on the Internet how people add different things to ramen noodles so I made some with peas and corn for dinner and my kids love them! We're going to try them with broccoli next!
We talked about how she feeds the kids crap, she starts adding veges to their noodles. On a side note is it common to feed your kids noodles that early, we're told not to give kids noodles till 3 here.
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

old_soul_here wrote:
TaylerTragedy
I saw on the Internet how people add different things to ramen noodles so I made some with peas and corn for dinner and my kids love them! We're going to try them with broccoli next!
We talked about how she feeds the kids crap, she starts adding veges to their noodles. On a side note is it common to feed your kids noodles that early, we're told not to give kids noodles till 3 here.
i'm not sure, if they were normal plain noodles i wouldn't think there's a problem. but the thing is with instant ramen/packets the sauces tend to be very very very bad for you.
as much as they taste nice, nine times out of ten you will feel sick after eating them, because of all the rubbish in them.
that's why i make i mine from scratch. (the soup i mean.)

i don't think i'd ever give my kids instant ramen.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladydevimon wrote:i know it's annoying when she says she doesn't come on here when she clearly does,

but you all shouldn't really make a big deal out of it, it's good she's proving us wrong right? you shouldn't bitch about that.
Not bitching about it  and ur right.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

ladydevimon wrote:
old_soul_here wrote:
TaylerTragedy
i'm not sure, if they were normal plain noodles i wouldn't think there's a problem. but the thing is with instant ramen/packets the sauces tend to be very very very bad for you.
as much as they taste nice, nine times out of ten you will feel sick after eating them, because of all the rubbish in them.
that's why i make i mine from scratch. (the soup i mean.)

i don't think i'd ever give my kids instant ramen.
My kid has had instant noodles once lol, she's four, so I'm no expert on them, but yeah we don't eat ramen at all i really want to try making it so if you have a good recipe please PM it to me!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
ladydevimon wrote:i know it's annoying when she says she doesn't come on here when she clearly does,

Neither was I. I would be really happy if she took what people said to heart and actually acknowledged it (like littlefamilyof3) instead of making people believe it was her own idea. But whatever improves her children's lives.
Thats exactly what annoys me, how she tries to act like it was all her doing and we're still "haters" yet she fixes everything we bring up. Just man up and admit u read what we write and u take our advice. Stop acting all high nd mighty
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

cakewalked wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Neither was I. I would be really happy if she took what people said to heart and actually acknowledged it (like littlefamilyof3) instead of making people believe it was her own idea. But whatever improves her children's lives.
yeah sorry i guess bitching was the wrong thing to say aha, i use the term bitching loosely sorry!
but yeah i understand what you mean. she could actually acknowledge people help.

but i guess it's better than nothing right?
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: My kid has had instant noodles once lol, she's four, so I'm no expert on them, but yeah we don't eat ramen at all i really want to try making it so if you have a good recipe please PM it to me!
I don't know anyone that makes ramen homemade! If you do definitely add something nutritious to it. The kind from grocery stores (here at least) is really high in sodium. It costs about ten cents because its so cheaply made.
I live in the most expensive suburb in the southern hemisphere (according to the NYT even lol )so we can't even buy packet ramen here! I lived on cheap noodles when I was studying though so I didn't eat until just recently. But my husband and I are really into anime, and manga so he wants to try it lol.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She does read this site lol or at least have people tell here what's here. She'll probably now go all out for Jakoby's birthday like she is with Alesana's because some people here were talking about how she "won't" because she prefers Alesana (Which, I agree). She takes money that she doesn't have to buy shit that she doesn't need to impress people who don't like her.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

cakewalked wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: My kid has had instant noodles once lol, she's four, so I'm no expert on them, but yeah we don't eat ramen at all i really want to try making it so if you have a good recipe please PM it to me!
I don't know anyone that makes ramen homemade! If you do definitely add something nutritious to it. The kind from grocery stores (here at least) is really high in sodium. It costs about ten cents because its so cheaply made.
i do make mine home made. it's super cheap, not that bad for you, and the basic ingredients for it last ages! it's so much better than packet ramen.

plus it's more authentic.
i can't wait to make it for my baby when they're old enough! it'll be our traditional family meal! :D
ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

old_soul_here wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
I live in the most expensive suburb in the southern hemisphere (according to the NYT even lol )so we can't even buy packet ramen here! I lived on cheap noodles when I was studying though so I didn't eat until just recently. But my husband and I are really into anime, and manga so he wants to try it lol.
that's why me and my boyfriend eat it paahahahaha! yay for being nerds.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:
And adding (im sure she used frozen or canned) peas and corn doesnt make it any healthier. She has a laptop now. Look up some damn recipes for kids! They r so easy. I have a cook book for babies all the way till thwir 5 and the recipes are idiot proof. $15 the book cost me. Instead of her spending money on candy galore buy a cook book! Take ur ass to borders.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

old_soul_here wrote:
TaylerTragedy
I've been fed the instant noodles at age 2 the earliest. I was also an overweight child lol. I can't eat them now; they smell like plastic and just taste off.
Last edited by strawberries on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by uncanny94 »

Can someone explain to me how you become a doctor in the US? i got confused with your 4 year or something community colleges. Here in mexico, its basically 4 years of pre med (this is right after highschool or whatever, and the exams to get in are extremely difficult) then 2 years of residency where you basically stay up all night at a public hospital in the ER helping out, and then 2-6 years depending on your specialty. My dad is an anesthesiologist or however you spell it and hes specialized in epidural and children. it took him 8 1/2 years to become a doctor. from 18 to 26. :toad: :toad: :toad: care to explain??
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

cakewalked wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:She does read this site lol or at least have people tell here what's here. She'll probably now go all out for Jakoby's birthday like she is with Alesana's because some people here were talking about how she "won't" because she prefers Alesana (Which, I agree). She takes money that she doesn't have to buy shit that she doesn't need to impress people who don't like her.
I have this feeling she will forget all about it by the time his birthday rolls around. But I guess we'll see. She should throw him a nice party, it's his first birthday. But you never know she might buy him some dolls or a plastic bowling set..

I hope so, because he gets nothing compared to his sister and it'll be 10x worse if Tayler has another girl.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ladydevimon
Amateur
Amateur

well, she actually just asked me on tumblr how to make it. (it's on my mumblr blog so i don't think she knows who i am.) so i thought i'd help her out and tell her how to make it.

hopefully she'll give it a try and have a nice homemade dinner for them all.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

I don't understand peoples fascination with instant noodles. It's not that hard to boil pasta and throw some veggies in.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

I looked at tumbler or whatever. The 'anonomas' person is looking pretty 2 faced to me.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”