Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 10

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Blackswan wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: Take ur ass to borders.
I'm trying to work out when I said that lol
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

Chuckie better get to volunteering. Med school looks favorably upon voluteer work. Its a pretty extensive interview process, and what's he gonna say he does in his spare time? Play video games and instigate Internet drama. I'd rather cut myself open than have this fool do it. I wouldn't let him near me with safety scissors.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

^This is right. Plus there is no guarantee where your internship and residency will be, it could be pretty far away from home and you pull awful 3 or 4 day straight shifts. He would have to at least have a biology or chemisty degree from a decent college, have perfect grades, and score very well on the MCAT (plus all the interviews and application process for medical schools) before he could even start to train to be a doctor. It would take him well over 10 years, more if he specializes and it would be long grueling hours constantly. No time for kids a wife or work. People I know in medical school literally have no lives, and they are far and away more intelligent than chuckie.

It will never happen, most people who don't have 2 or 3 kids and hold college degrees don't make it, much less this idiot . Also I know how strict my nursing program is about tattoos and piercings, I doubt he'd ever make it throught he interview process, not saying that's right but it's the reality. Why can't they just get some kind of education and get decent jobs, the time to dream about medical school and graduating from highschool was years ago before you fucked your lives to high hell by TTCing 2 kids before you were ready. Now you need to deal with the consequences and make sacrifices for them, that was your choice and they deserve parents that will grow a pair and make their lives better.
uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by uncanny94 »

You know, this is completely out of subject but ive always found this really weird. Im kind of aware that in the states public/state colleges are like the "easier ones" to get into and they cost money and the private ones are really hard to get into and more expensive. Here in mexico public colleges are a bitch to get into but theyre completely free. the best medicine schools in mexico are public like UNAM. then the private ones, are expensive, and not so hard to get into, well, it depends on which college. I am going to go to panamerican university in guadalajara, and even though its hard to get into, its private. hope i didnt confuse anyone lol 8-)

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”