TaylerTragedy Part 11

kittykat
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy Part 11

Unread post by kittykat »

Ladies, please. The multiple accounts going on in this section are absolutely out of control. You all know it's against the rules. It's gone past the point of me warning you and asking which one you want to keep. Any multiple accounts will be banned. Please just stop with that. There are soooo many offenders in this section.
RTR!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Re: TaylerTragedy Part 11

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Thanks for giving us another chance :D
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

cakewalked wrote:How do you even know people have multiple accounts?
Mods can check it through IPs.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I really don't see the thrill of having more than one account. Or hating on yourself ... :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

sad that people have to create multiple accounts :roll:
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Two accounts is sad. 3 or more is just cray cray. :bang:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally, I prefer Jakoby and think he's so much cuter. :P

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not that Alesana isn't sort of cute, but there's just something about Jakoby in his eyes that screams "love me" :(

truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

Is there not a way to prevent these duplicate accounts/trolls? What about making the board viewable by members only? And having mods have to approve accounts before they can post. Obviously it would create a little more work for the mods but probably decrease the work in the long run.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I am literally LMAO at all the things this chuckie kid needs to do to get his goal of becoming a surgeon even started and you know he has done NONE OF IT! he acts like he is literally going to medschool in fall which is just :D

simply talking out of his ass, the truely sad part is... do people actually believe that man will be a Dr.? do they actually believe Tayler will be a wife of a man who is a med student, going to school around the clock, studying all the time and still able to support his GROWING family SOMEHOW all while they are able to live comfy in their new home

most of her followers are kids who see her life as a dream life so ... would not be surprised in the least if they did buy this B.S
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

truffles92 wrote:Is there not a way to prevent these duplicate accounts/trolls? What about making the board viewable by members only? And having mods have to approve accounts before they can post. Obviously it would create a little more work for the mods but probably decrease the work in the long run.

and instead of merging accounts the first time someone gets caught with more than one account I think they should be banned...just sayin lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All they do is stay in the house and watch TV. Wouldn't be a very interesting video.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

uncanny94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by uncanny94 »

I posted on her candy video and she answered me this.
Tatiana Launa 1 day ago
Oh no :( too much candy
Reply · 3

DearTaylerTragedy 1 day ago
They're not going to eat it all so it doesn't matter.

she will never understand, will she?
TaylorKnows

cakewalked wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Not that Alesana isn't sort of cute, but there's just something about Jakoby in his eyes that screams "love me" :(
i agree! it's sad but true. i just think he's adorable. and I can't wait to have me a little handsome boy like him <3
Jakoby always makes me melt! <3 Gahhh. And Tayler acts like he's the eyelash in her eye. Shame!
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

surferbunny wrote:
truffles92 wrote:Is there not a way to prevent these duplicate accounts/trolls? What about making the board viewable by members only? And having mods have to approve accounts before they can post. Obviously it would create a little more work for the mods but probably decrease the work in the long run.

and instead of merging accounts the first time someone gets caught with more than one account I think they should be banned...just sayin lol
Believe me it's getting to that point lol. I have brought Lulu's attention to the situation, so we shall see what she says about banning and such since there have been tons of warnings given on Tayler's threads specifically!

Anyway, I'm offline for the night now, ladies just so ya know! :HK:
RTR!
TaylorKnows

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 11

Definitely. I don't get it. I'd never want to put that little cutie down and that's all she does.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

another boy just means ...another boy who does not get much attention I would hope she does not have any more kids at all, but if she does, not more boys

she clearly does not care for them..

and no little boy deserves that
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whenever I see him in a picture or video (rarely :|) I just want to snuggle him up because he is such a cutie pie. <3

The rest of his family ... not so much. :?

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I've been away for awhile, so if I'm already bringing things up that have been discussed, sorry.

So Tayler def reads GG. She put a photo on Facebook of Jackoby with a new toy.

And feeding your child Ramen? I used to eat that crap in college. It's not nutritious at all. Why is she feeding that to her kids....she's just horrible when it comes to feeding her kids, and well, mostly everything lol.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She fed them Ramen? Seriously? I think the first time I had ramen, I was in 3rd or 4th grade.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”