TaylerTragedy Part 11

Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 11

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Aw man I missed the videos. I was working and doing homework so I can go somewhere in life and not end up like Tayler haha anyways did anyone download it? Can you upload it somewhere? it would be greatly appreciated. :D
ImageImage
Concerned...
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Concerned... »

Jessica911 wrote:Aw man I missed the videos. I was working and doing homework so I can go somewhere in life and not end up like Tayler haha anyways did anyone download it? Can you upload it somewhere? it would be greatly appreciated. :D
They where downloaded, and someone is working on uploading them.
Jessica911
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jessica911 »

Concerned... wrote:
Jessica911 wrote:Aw man I missed the videos. I was working and doing homework so I can go somewhere in life and not end up like Tayler haha anyways did anyone download it? Can you upload it somewhere? it would be greatly appreciated. :D
They where downloaded, and someone is working on uploading them.
Thanks I just read back and saw someone was trying to upload.
ImageImage
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Im watching the second part of the videos where chuckie is in and she asked him what he thinks about ppl saying jakoby not being his. He ten says "he doesnt look like a rodent (sp?). WTF!!!
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

If he's referring to Ethan, sorry but Ethan looks way better than him & definitely doesn't look like a rodent. I've seen his Facebook before because Tayler's mom is still friends with him.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

where are these vids?
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:If he's referring to Ethan, sorry but Ethan looks way better than him & definitely doesn't look like a rodent. I've seen his Facebook before because Tayler's mom is still friends with him.
Oh ok. I wasnt sure what he meant
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

surferbunny wrote:where are these vids?
Idk i was in the middle of watching the first part when she deleted them so i was able to finish watching it then i just hit the back button and i was still able to click on the second part
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

damn lol
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I'm so lost, I've been away for a day and a half, can someone please fill me in? What videos, and what were they about?
Also, what happened to the Anti Tayler Tragedy tumbler? It says its not found. I would really appreciate if someone could fill me in. Thanks! :D
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I'm so lost, I've been away for a day and a half, can someone please fill me in? What videos, and what were they about?
Also, what happened to the Anti Tayler Tragedy tumbler? It says its not found. I would really appreciate if someone could fill me in. Thanks! :D

I noticed that it and the Anti-TaylerTragedy fb page randomly disappeared. Hm. Odd.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Both are gone. I understand why the facebook went down sort of, but the tumblr? No, I do not. It was NOT used for bullying and I only posted screenshots. :|

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Raspberries
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Raspberries »

Hi, I'm a long time lurker been here since about part 4. I used to think Tayler was an okay person and then I watched one of her day in the life videos and she rubbed me the wrong way. I can't say I was a ever a minion but I had major sympathy for her. I found out about GG and I whole heartedly agree with about 98% of the things posted here. Thanks ladies and gents? for your awesome detective skills. I really feel more people should take time to come here and read rather than just bash us because we don't agree with what their "master" is saying. :D
Raspberries
Talker
Talker

kingoflove21vher wrote:Both are gone. I understand why the facebook went down sort of, but the tumblr? No, I do not. It was NOT used for bullying and I only posted screenshots. :|
Double post sorry. :) I feel like it was taken down because the name was "Anti-Tayler". While I feel like there is nothing wrong with the name it could easily be misconstrued as a bullying page. Maybe another tumblr could be made with a new name? Maybe something like "Truth About Tayler(Tragedy)" may be a little more fitting.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Raspberries wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:Both are gone. I understand why the facebook went down sort of, but the tumblr? No, I do not. It was NOT used for bullying and I only posted screenshots. :|
Double post sorry. :) I feel like it was taken down because the name was "Anti-Tayler". While I feel like there is nothing wrong with the name it could easily be misconstrued as a bullying page. Maybe another tumblr could be made with a new name? Maybe something like "Truth About Tayler(Tragedy)" may be a little more fitting.
Actually I'm giving up completely with social networking sites like facebook and tumblr. There her doting fans can try and turn the pages in for bullying and harassment. I've decided to forgo a blog like the one about Jess, where the have very limited in control since it would be my blog about the truth, including screenshots. :)

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Raspberries
Talker
Talker

kingoflove21vher wrote:Actually I'm giving up completely with social networking sites like facebook and tumblr. There her doting fans can try and turn the pages in for bullying and harassment. I've decided to forgo a blog like the one about Jess, where the have very limited in control since it would be my blog about the truth, including screenshots. :)
Fair enough :)
People just need somewhere to look to whether it be a blog or a social networking site. Her minions need to get their faces out of her butt and realize that her sh** really doesn't smell like flowers, like they and she thinks it does.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

I have some screen shots from her deleted videos from today :) if any chance you need them
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What Tayler says: Image

What she really does: Image

:cheers:

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yeah this is better, you can write about the deceit as well.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”