lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy...GG is a sad place.

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

lovebug wrote:
Thatonegirl555 wrote:Honestly I dont feel bad anymore it's whatever she shouldn't lie to everyone like she does. She's going to deny this she wanted me to make a video saying I lied ..lol and after I said no she told me she would deny it lmao
So she's gonna say we faked the screen prints? Does she honestly think her subbies will believe we spent hours making fake look-a-like profiles and screen shotting them? I don't think anyone here cares about her enough to bother with that!

Probably! Those people will believe anything she says. Poor, naive girls.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thatonegirl555 wrote:Then she said
"Well thanks anyways.....I'm now going to get ripped apart by these people... I'm saying it wasn't me I really don't care I don't want them to think I said that.. that shit was very personal and you shouldn't have posted it...
thinking*
I'm only going to say that If I get asked."

Why doesn't she get that this is HER fault? She's doing this to herself. Yes, it was personal, but she posts a lot of stuff I deem "personal" on her public accounts. So...what's the difference? Oh poo, now people MIGHT start to notice her lies?
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Can't we talk about this trashbag on her main thread, really now?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

the fuck is she doing? she might as well admit it, no one can't be that fricken stupid to think they were photo shopped. We have lives.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I cant get over the fact that she would even think of lying.. Who else would know that information besides Tayler??
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I had moved to the Part 11 thread, now that I understand Tayler's lies a little more. I was going to just delete this one, but I'm using my cell phone and GG likes to randomly say there's a server error and then I forget what I was doing in the first place lol.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nah, you cannot delete this thread. Now that you made a thread only to convince yourself weather Tayler is a good or a bad mom, whatever now we can maybe move on and let this thread die lol, no need for it. I don't know why the mods approve all these multiple threads for a single person. They don't even notice them.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

This may be shitty of me to say but Tayler has been so rude the past few days that I just don't care.

Boohoo. Poor Tayler. She wove herself a web of nothing but lies so it's all going to fall apart. She'll lose some subscribers. Oh noooo. That will mean she'll have to get off her lazy ass & get a real job. She'll have to stop cheating the GA system. Oh noooo.

Her life realy is a tragedy. No wonder she goes by "TaylerTragedy".

Sorry but I just think the whole scene thing is stupid now. Not going to lie, I was a scene kid in my younger days. When it first became popular. But scene is dead.

She's not some ancient popular scene kid like Babyface Katie or those other girls. She's not a member of Blood On The Dancefloor. (I say that because of Dahvie Vanity). She needs to drop the scene thing & grow up.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:?

lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:Nah, you cannot delete this thread. Now that you made a thread only to convince yourself weather Tayler is a good or a bad mom, whatever now we can maybe move on and let this thread die lol, no need for it. I don't know why the mods approve all these multiple threads for a single person. They don't even notice them.

Well, that's a dumb feature. If you're able to make a thread, shouldn't you be able to delete it? Fail. :( oh well, now I know haha. GG noob over here
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Just so you know, you can also make a screen capture video.. I mean directly video tape you browsing those fb messages.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

What video? Ugh, I miss so much when I'm not online
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”