TaylerTragedy...GG is a sad place.

Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy...GG is a sad place.

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I would never want her to get her kids taken away because of something I did. She does needs help through therapy and dont like the message she puts on there. But I do think she loves her babies very much.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

What do you mean it thinks they are already on the internet?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:I would never want her to get her kids taken away because of something I did. She does needs help through therapy and dont like the message she puts on there. But I do think she loves her babies very much.
Those kids do need to be taken away temporarily so she can sort her shit out, but it won't be over something you said, don't worry. If anything, it'll be the garbage she posts. I think Tayler loves her kids too...she just has no maternal instincts and thinks of them more as babysitting charges...though I'd never treat a kid I babysat like that...
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:I would never want her to get her kids taken away because of something I did. She does needs help through therapy and dont like the message she puts on there. But I do think she loves her babies very much.
Those kids do need to be taken away temporarily so she can sort her shit out, but it won't be over something you said, don't worry. If anything, it'll be the garbage she posts. I think Tayler loves her kids too...she just has no maternal instincts and thinks of them more as babysitting charges...though I'd never treat a kid I babysat like that...
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:I feel really horrible. She messaged me and it made me feel like shit. She told me I posted very personal things. Which I did I should have never posted about her childhood etc. I feel like such a horrible person right now. Honestly I didnt think it was a super big deal I thought most people already knew about more than half of those things.

You're not a horrible person, let me tell you that. She made the decision to post those things on the internet. I don't think you posted them on YouTube to hurt her, or maliciously, I think you did it because you want young girls to to stop being influenced by her. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

I think all of us here don't want Tayler to get hurt. I think we all want her children to grow up in a safe and healthy environment. I think we all want Tayler to be safe and stable. I think the majority of us post here in hopes she'll take our advice, and better the situation. That doesn't make any of us horrible people.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

The post about her in chuckie fighting and smoking etc were from October of last year and I think Cps has already been called and probably already knows about that. I def agree she needs some parenting classes and therapy. I just wouldnt want me to be the reason they get taken I would feel so horrible.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Please, thatonegirl, put them back up.

Tayler's about to make her own video about it and she will LIE if she knows you have taken those videos down.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Taylers making a question answer video about whatever people want to know she wont even touch this topic. I know she wont. When she messaged me it made me realize how truly low I went. Maybe some stuff should have been known (chuckie hitting her etc) But I post stuff about her private parts.. childhood etc and wasnt even thinking. I was just in a hurry and ss everything posted it without thinking about it. Im not defending Tayler at all but I shouldnt have included some ss that were in that video.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

To me it sounds like you're just scared? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

But also know this. If you'd keep them back up, she can't lie about them. Trust me, she will try, at some point. That's what she did with the weed smoking, their physical fights, her planned pregnancies etc. She lied, lied and lied for as long as she could.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

kingoflove21vher wrote:I have the videos downloaded to my computer. But the way they were downloaded it won't let me put them on the internet myself because it seems to think the videos are already on the internet. :(
perhaps you could play/pause the videos and screen cap them then upload it that way?
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

LMAO! I feel stupid for not thinking of that. :lol:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Or you could try uploading the video to tinypic. I've done that in the past with some YT vids
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

What would I have to be scared of? More like sympathy. I went a little to far with her childhood and her vagina post etc and never intended for her kids to get taken away. Just alert some of her fans that she does lie. I guess its really a little different for me because I knew Tayler on a more personal level. We were actual friends. Even though I dont agree with her choices I still care about her.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

But you do realize that the best thing that could happen right now is for her to get help? Actual help. Either she gets it herself or CPS does. None of us wants her kids to be taken away, but our concern IS real.

If you give Tayler a chance to lie about it and hide it from CPS, the CPS wont know vital information. And just to say, the first thing CPS does is never to take children away unless there is immediate danger. They would try and help Tayler to be a better mom.

Could you please, please put them back up?
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

kingoflove21vher wrote:LMAO! I feel stupid for not thinking of that. :lol:
lol no problem :D
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Please let me know if she comments on this topic or mentions my name (Cassey)(misscassey123) I can't keep up with all her sites.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Don't feel bad Cassey. This stuff needs to be out so she may finally get her shit together.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

Don't worry, Cassey, I'll keep a.n eye out.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Honestly I dont feel bad anymore it's whatever she shouldn't lie to everyone like she does. She's going to deny this she wanted me to make a video saying I lied ..lol and after I said no she told me she would deny it lmao

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”