TaylerTragedy Part 12

kaytlynmarree
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 12

Unread post by kaytlynmarree »

Anybody remember a while back when she went to a doctor and she was posting about it on Facebook. She went and said she was "hoping for good news". Anybody remember when that was? I almost wonder if it was an appointment to find out of she's pregnant or to find out of her body was ready for it. Because this was pretty recent and that pregnancy test is not faint whatsoever, so she can't be TOO early.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kaytlynmarree wrote:Anybody remember a while back when she went to a doctor and she was posting about it on Facebook. She went and said she was "hoping for good news". Anybody remember when that was? I almost wonder if it was an appointment to find out of she's pregnant or to find out of her body was ready for it. Because this was pretty recent and that pregnancy test is not faint whatsoever, so she can't be TOO early.
I don't remember that, but I do agree that I don't think she is as early as she is making out. I have a feeling she has known for awhile now, I'm betting on around the 10-12 week mark.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

WOW I go to bed to wake up to this. I honestly thought she was going to get better. Once again disappointed. Her scar will play a major role in this pregnancy. She can end up with a uterine rupture. I can only assume that she will not be a candidate for vbac due to the fact she is NOT fully healed. she will be automatic c-section in my books. no doctor would risk a vaginal birth not fully healed. shes only 9 months post-partum.

1) this was planned.
2) lies on using protection..lol
3)omfg girl wake the fk up!!!!!
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

What if it has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, She was Obviously intoxicated in her " Honesty" Video. So many things Could be wrong with this baby, given the situation, timing, not to mention the Mother herself.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I think there would be a risk of something going wrong just based in the fact that half her pregnancies excluding this one have ended up in miscarriage. I'm not a medical professional so obviously I could be completely wrong but she has only just gone through a miscarriage and had a c section 9 months ago, she ga also very young and hasn't even finished developing. All these things could contribute to something going wrong.
Then again, everything could go great and she will have this child, I'm just worried that it's a boy or even if it is a girl it wont have the same sassy atitude as alesana, so she'll just want another one
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Why does that scar pose potential problems? Doesn't every woman have one after a c section? Sorry, I really have no clue. Obviously Tay doesn't either.
I just don't understand. Amazeballs, congrats on doing that for five years, wow! I never thought it could be that successful. We condoms, spermicide, and pull out and I still worry sometimes just because I'm paranoid and know we aren't ready for a baby. I have one year left of college and my fiancé works full time, yet I know we aren't ready! So how could she possibly think she is ready for a third... Oh I know. Because she already has two so that just means it won't be that bad. So. Frustrating.
It's called hormonal birth control! Or a damn iud! I just don't get it. The only answer here is either she planned it do she's really fricken stupid. Could be both.. I am convinced those health problems and that doctor visit were both about this pregnancy. They were hoping for good news, yet they wouldn't tell anyone where they went? It wasn't about getting approved for the house because she would have said that and they only just found that out. I can't think of what else it would be that she would hide. The best possibility here is that she gives that baby to a family that wants it and will take amazing care of it. But we all know she is too selfish to do that. I knew this was going to happen. That diploma is even farther down the road now.

My first born was a c-section. My second was 100% natural drug free VBAC. The scar plays a major role in VBAC if the uterus goes into stress it can come apart and cause a uterine rupture.

"A uterine scar from a previous cesarean section is the most common risk factor".
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

She blocked me on Facebook for making a comment about what her parents thought. She's got a horrid attitude problem, IMO. And she's delusional if she thinks she can physically and mentally handle another child.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:She blocked me on Facebook for making a comment about what her parents thought. She's got a horrid attitude problem, IMO. And she's delusional if she thinks she can physically and mentally handle another child.
She'll smother it with a Pillow and Claim it was SIDS. I'm not being a Smartass, Mentally unstable women do shit like that, and I wouldn't put it passed Tayler. Considering she's already put Jakoby's life at risk.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

I don't know if y'all missed it or not...but I'm about 100% positive she lied about her pregnancy/miscarriage in February. She posted her latest status about it and she said something along the lines of "use this is my fifth pregnancy. I have two babies with me, one angel baby, and one baby in my uterus". Um, honey, that's FOUR not five! Then a couple of people pointed it out and she said "I miscarried with my first pregnancy when I was with my ex boyfriend Ethan". Not once did she mention the one in February, all of her minions were the ones calling that one out. What happened to the one you JUST miscarried, Taytay? I know I could NEVER forget my two miscarriages! I can tell you exact dates and everything.

I have the screen shots, but my phone won't let me upload them. I can email them if someone likes...

Also, I literally just woke up...so excuse my poor grammar. I just kind of threw this together. Hopefully my point gets across x)
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Wait so if you're more fully healed it will be less of a risk?

More or so yes. I was in a car accident so my son stayed in my ribs. I never had labor or contractions. If the c-section was due to medical reasons i.e emergency due to stress of the baby or because of preeclampsia...any medical reasons you will more than likely not be a candidate for a VBAC. Since I had no medical reasons what so ever and I was complete healed I was an excellent candidate for a vbac. Since her scar is NOT fully healed it creates great risk.

I got this information from my OB-GYN 9 months ago before I gave birth 7 months ago
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalalashell23 wrote:I don't know if y'all missed it or not...but I'm about 100% positive she lied about her pregnancy/miscarriage in February. She posted her latest status about it and she said something along the lines of "use this is my fifth pregnancy. I have two babies with me, one angel baby, and one baby in my uterus". Um, honey, that's FOUR not five! Then a couple of people pointed it out and she said "I miscarried with my first pregnancy when I was with my ex boyfriend Ethan". Not once did she mention the one in February, all of her minions were the ones calling that one out. What happened to the one you JUST miscarried, Taytay? I know I could NEVER forget my two miscarriages! I can tell you exact dates and everything.

I have the screen shots, but my phone won't let me upload them. I can email them if someone likes...

Also, I literally just woke up...so excuse my poor grammar. I just kind of threw this together. Hopefully my point gets across x)

oh snap! Good catch I didnt read the comments just saw the picture and bashed my head on my concrete wall.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

lalalashell23 wrote:I don't know if y'all missed it or not...but I'm about 100% positive she lied about her pregnancy/miscarriage in February. She posted her latest status about it and she said something along the lines of "use this is my fifth pregnancy. I have two babies with me, one angel baby, and one baby in my uterus". Um, honey, that's FOUR not five! Then a couple of people pointed it out and she said "I miscarried with my first pregnancy when I was with my ex boyfriend Ethan". Not once did she mention the one in February, all of her minions were the ones calling that one out. What happened to the one you JUST miscarried, Taytay? I know I could NEVER forget my two miscarriages! I can tell you exact dates and everything.

She even got kind of defensive about it before realizing that she had made a mistake ..she said her math was off
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amazeballs wrote:^ Yep. My OB/GYN told me to wait at least 18 months before TTC after my c-section. Of course, waiting doesn't guarantee a healthy mom/baby, just like *not* waiting doesn't guarantee there will be complications. But it sure as hell would have been nice to see that she gave a shit, at least enough to give her little one (and herself) the best odds. Because, let's face it; this wasn't an accident. She just doesn't care, IMO.

I agree!

I bet she will have a different OB-GYN too. I bet her last one told her to not get pregnant anymore.Just doctor hoping to give birth at this point.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

cakewalked wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:She blocked me on Facebook for making a comment about what her parents thought. She's got a horrid attitude problem, IMO. And she's delusional if she thinks she can physically and mentally handle another child.
She'll smother it with a Pillow and Claim it was SIDS. I'm not being a Smartass, Mentally unstable women do shit like that, and I wouldn't put it passed Tayler. Considering she's already put Jakoby's life at risk.
Which is why she should give it away to someone more capable..
Someone needs to send that Girl to a Hospital, or send all of those screenshots and video's of her claiming she's suicidal and Pictures of her self harms Scars in to the Authorities with genuine concern for her kids. She even claimed once she was really violent while pregnant with Jakoby and blamed it on Hormones. She's going to hurt somebody and I'm so Afraid it's going to be one of her kids. She may go into a Depressed Bi-polar blind Rage and Hurt them before she even knows what she's done. Remember that woman who made national News because she resented her kids so much That She Buckled them into their Car seats and Pushed the Car into a Lake??? Thats Going to be Tayler someday!
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

subject99 wrote:

oh snap! Good catch I didnt read the comments just saw the picture and bashed my head on my concrete wall.

I almost didn't read them! I was going to just scroll past when I noticed the baby math was off! Lying about a miscarriage is so pathetic and insulting to the women who actually go through that horrid experience.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IAmTheNight wrote:
Someone needs to send that Girl to a Hospital, or send all of those screenshots and video's of her claiming she's suicidal and Pictures of her self harms Scars in to the Authorities with genuine concern for her kids. She even claimed once she was really violent while pregnant with Jakoby and blamed it on Hormones. She's going to hurt somebody and I'm so Afraid it's going to be one of her kids. She may go into a Depressed Bi-polar blind Rage and Hurt them before she even knows what she's done. Remember that woman who made national News because she resented her kids so much That She Buckled them into their Car seats and Pushed the Car into a Lake??? Thats Going to be Tayler someday!

ive already said 2x that people need to send in all the screen shots and videos to CPS or whoever will take it seriously. Somebody should asap. With the right help and right meds I seriously do believe Tayler will do well in life and be the upmost good mother for Jakoby and Alesana

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”