TaylerTragedy Part 13

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy Part 13

Unread post by subject99 »

Yue195 wrote:Did anyone see the status of her going back to school?
I got an email from the school, I'm assuming they got my online application! Gonna give my mailed application till Tuesday then call. I'm really going to bust my ass to get school finished.
she might be actually doing something right for once.

thats good. hopefully she stick's with it and completes it.
Caiden
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Caiden »

Just chiming in on the birth control conversation - I had the Mirena IUD for almost four years. The last couple months it had started making me bleed randomly (and I never had my period on it, not even spotting) and it started being slightly painful too. I took it out towards the end of January and felt "different" so on a whim I took a pregnancy test on February 2nd about 5 days after I took it out and it was positive. According to the doctor we conceived around January 21st, so I got pregnant before I took it out. 6 weeks after finding out I was pregnant we had an ultrasound and I learned the baby passed away, I had a "missed miscarriage". This is pretty rare, but if you start noticing something different while using an IUD I highly recommend you get it checked out ASAP to make sure it didn't shift. And when you get off ANY birth control to TTC please, please, wait 2-3 cycles for your body to get back to normal. There's no doubt in my mind that the IUD is the reason I miscarried, as when you get pregnant with the IUD it almost always ends in miscarriage, and I've seen tons and tons of stories online of women getting pregnant immediately after removal and ending up having a miscarriage

Sorry, this all happened recently to me so I really want to warn everyone! :( save yourself a lot of heartbreak :(

Also, to the lady who said she was considering getting the IUD before her wedding night - it will make you bleed and cramp for up to a month or so after you get it in so just consider that!
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I want to share my birth control experience for the person who was concerned about the pill. I was on the pill for about three months and stopped taking it and it took me a year to get pregnant (without actually trying like tracking ovulation etc), and the month I got pregnant I took antibiotics. I don't think the pill makes you infertile, but may take a while to get out of your system. It's different for everybody so don't stress it won't make you infertile. :love2:
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

the baking tray looks so dirty.

Also, you can make a healthy pizza as well. http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/09/h ... wer-crust/ we always make that one, I just add 2 tablespoons of chopped onion to the cauliflower in pre-cooking stage.

It's amazing all that you can do healthy version as well now days if you just put in a bit more effort.

And what comes to Tayler.. It's not what she weights but the fact her nutrition intake is probably just as fuc*ked up as the rest of her.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I honestly thought she meant a legit burger, but when I saw it they just looked just like mini pizza :S. Indeed, I agree she could of chose more healthier choices for the pizza "burgers".
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

I don't think the baking sheet was dirty. I have a couple that are really old that have black spots and stuff on them that don't come off. But how on earth can she afford to make $20 meals?
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

TaylerTragedy:
I want to change my photography name, right now it's TaylerDawnPhotography. I want something unique!

How about "AintGotNoTalent Pahtography" ?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

briannaspeaks wrote:After I had my daughter I was so dedicated on getting the Mirena IUD, my doctor wouldn't do the Paraguard. And then later, (before I got it) I went on to here my grandma had the Mirena as well when she was younger and then in the future (after it was removed) ended up having a stillborn at 24ish weeks.
Your grandmother had the Mirena? I don't think that's possible. IUDs weren't even invented until the '70s and they were completely different than ones today, so unless your grandmother was fertile less than ten years ago this seems implausible.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

heilst wrote:I don't think the baking sheet was dirty. I have a couple that are really old that have black spots and stuff on them that don't come off. But how on earth can she afford to make $20 meals?
I think she said under 20$ since I don't see how bread buns, bad sauce and cheese would add up to 20$? Even the healthy pizza version of cauliflower crust comes at below 20$
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

placebo wrote:
heilst wrote:I don't think the baking sheet was dirty. I have a couple that are really old that have black spots and stuff on them that don't come off. But how on earth can she afford to make $20 meals?
I think she said under 20$ since I don't see how bread buns, bad sauce and cheese would add up to 20$? Even the healthy pizza version of cauliflower crust comes at below 20$
Well, to me, when someone says under x-amount, I take that to mean under but just barely because otherwise she would say it was $10 or something, you know? I try to cook $5 or less meals, but there's only 3 of us and were on a tight budget.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

heilst wrote:
placebo wrote:
Well, to me, when someone says under x-amount, I take that to mean under but just barely because otherwise she would say it was $10 or something, you know? I try to cook $5 or less meals, but there's only 3 of us and were on a tight budget.
Frozen cauliflower bag 1.4$
An onion 0.15$
Pack of eggs (even though only one used) 2$
Few ripe tomatoes for the pizza sauce 0.8$
1 big mushroom 0.4$
Yellow bell pepper 0.7$
Shredded mozzarella 2$
Turkey ham 3$
(spices)

An ETA for the healthy pizza. It would come down to around 5$ a meal though since you're not using all eggs, mozzarella, turkey etc
jes112299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jes112299 »

cakewalked wrote:
Caiden wrote:Just chiming in on the birth control conversation - I had the Mirena IUD for almost four years. The last couple months it had started making me bleed randomly (and I never had my period on it, not even spotting) and it started being slightly painful too. I took it out towards the end of January and felt "different" so on a whim I took a pregnancy test on February 2nd about 5 days after I took it out and it was positive. According to the doctor we conceived around January 21st, so I got pregnant before I took it out. 6 weeks after finding out I was pregnant we had an ultrasound and I learned the baby passed away, I had a "missed miscarriage". This is pretty rare, but if you start noticing something different while using an IUD I highly recommend you get it checked out ASAP to make sure it didn't shift. And when you get off ANY birth control to TTC please, please, wait 2-3 cycles for your body to get back to normal. There's no doubt in my mind that the IUD is the reason I miscarried, as when you get pregnant with the IUD it almost always ends in miscarriage, and I've seen tons and tons of stories online of women getting pregnant immediately after removal and ending up having a miscarriage

Sorry, this all happened recently to me so I really want to warn everyone! :( save yourself a lot of heartbreak :(

Also, to the lady who said she was considering getting the IUD before her wedding night - it will make you bleed and cramp for up to a month or so after you get it in so just consider that!
That was me! :) the mirena is hormonal right? My mom has told me she has heard of women with the IUD giving birth to babies holding the IUD. That's scary.. I don't like the IUD because it's inside you and you never know what could go wrong that you wouldn't notice. I definitely want to try out any method I choose a few months ahead of time to make sure it works well with me. I have unit August or July!(still planning, we're eloping hehe). it's such a hard decision. Does anyone have experience with nuva ring? I can't even tell you how glad I am I can come on here and talk about this with people!

I had a horrible experience with the Mirena IUD. It actually moved to a totally different place in my uterus! I tried my best to deal with it but I ended up getting it taken out. The doctor had to dilate me and had such a hard time removing it. A month after it was removed I found out I was pregnant and then I miscarried. My doctor said he was pretty sure the IUD was the cause. Something about scar tissue and hormones...I'm not really sure. We are waiting a full 6 months to TTC.
Just something to think about. A few of my friends love theirs, but I just had a bad experience.

But, on the Tayler subject..I really hope this baby is healthy. I wouldn't even want to know what would happen to the other little ones if it wasn't. I watch her videos from time to time and some of the things she does/says makes me sick to my stomach!

I hope I posted this right, it is only my second time posting. Lol
heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

I seriously might have to try that recipe. We love pizza, but even homemade always seems so greasy and unhealthy.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

heilst wrote:I seriously might have to try that recipe. We love pizza, but even homemade always seems so greasy and unhealthy.
It's worth trying and it really does have some crust to the edge as well as "real" pizza would.

e: and no, I don't consider occasional "real" pizza here and there a crime, I just go for the better version for the nutrition and because my stomach doesn't agree with most grain :)
Last edited by placebo on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

subject99 wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:I see it, it must have just been added. :) It's right beside the quote button.

omg I seriously dont see it!!! hahahahah
I wish i had it
jes112299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jes112299 »

doulamommy wrote:TaylerTragedy:
I want to change my photography name, right now it's TaylerDawnPhotography. I want something unique!

Why do you nitpick EVERYTHING she says and does? I feel like you come off as really jealous. I read on here everyday and you just go on and on over the smallest of things.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

doulamommy wrote:TaylerTragedy:

Perfect. :D
ImageImage
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LOL, that was actually quite clever doulamommy :lol:
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Those pizza burgers actually looked yummy, I would like one right now except with chicken.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I think those pizza burgers look delicious, honestly haha. However, I would've put aluminum foil on the baking sheet.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”