TaylerTragedy Part 14

Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy part 14

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

Back to say that and make it look like she has tons of fakes... How come that profile was not on fb today when I searched for Tayler?? I find that weird.. it as no pics or nothing?? Why would someone make a profile with nothing on it?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The next thing she is going to do is fake a miscarriage. Then everyone's going to blame GG for 'causing her stress'. Tayler brings drama or adds drama into her life. Anyone can say anything and Tayler automatically thinks its about her when it isn't. Then she tries to play it off by saying how she isn't arguing with anybody then adds a stupid smiley face at the end.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

hannahbanana wrote:The next thing she is going to do is fake a miscarriage. Then everyone's going to blame GG for 'causing her stress'. Tayler brings drama or adds drama into her life. Anyone can say anything and Tayler automatically thinks its about her when it isn't. Then she tries to play it off by saying how she isn't arguing with anybody then adds a stupid smiley face at the end.
Didnt you know Tayler is ALWAYS the victim.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:The next thing she is going to do is fake a miscarriage. Then everyone's going to blame GG for 'causing her stress'. Tayler brings drama or adds drama into her life. Anyone can say anything and Tayler automatically thinks its about her when it isn't. Then she tries to play it off by saying how she isn't arguing with anybody then adds a stupid smiley face at the end.
Didnt you know Tayler is ALWAYS the victim.

she is a victim of her own stupidity.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:IMO I think its pretty obvious by now that she faked the miscarriage
I think so for the most part too. I still don't want to believe it though. That's mental.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

briannaspeaks wrote:
Thatonegirl555 wrote:IMO I think its pretty obvious by now that she faked the miscarriage
I think so for the most part too. I still don't want to believe it though. That's mental.
After the question I saw on her tumbler, yup...she faked the miscarriage. Something's fishy about fishy lol
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

LOL I think we figured out theres something mental with her going on :) Seriously she needs her internet privileges taken away.. I can bet a million bucks if she didnt have the internet she would not be doing half the stuff she is doing.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Evelyn Morales U kno ur a very mean and ungrateful person all these people are being very nice and ur being Such a snot. It only goes to show u have alot of growing up to do . Why delete it in 13 days why not delete it now ? Ur jus looking for attention just like u did when that circle of moms crap was on n u was pissed that nobody was voting anymore u came on FB and said u was gonna delete it cause nobody liked u .. Like come on grow up .. !!
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Here's a good one lol
boobeepboop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boobeepboop »

OMG. I just saw pictures of the party. How is that even AIW themed?! She seriously put no effort into that party...
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

New thread guys ^^^ :))

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”