TaylerTragedy Part 14

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy part 14

Unread post by Yue195 »

The ss from Cassie/Casey ( ? sorry love I haven't remembered your name yet ). She's irritates me, just because someone was petrified about your baby dreams doesn't mean you can go and try to ruin their life like that. Woman already have a hard enough time trying to battle this cause without people like that throwing it around like a boomerang. People hear about Steubenville? Girl was raped all night by little quarterback highschool shits and SHE is the one thrown in the fucking mud. Check out Laci Green's video on it the case, its appalling.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

If you look back in threads someone saved all the ss on photobucket.. and it's Cassey lol everyone gets it wrong person talk okay: ) it's pronounced cassie though not Casey: )
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I meant everyone gets it wrong that's okay :)*** my phone has a mind of it's own sometimes
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Looking at what I wrote I feel like I need to explain my argument a little clearer about the whole thing since why we know Ethan was THE victim with Tayler, while Jane Doe of Steubenville was THE victim of that night. Rape is very serious. Those jocks are in for hell since prison inmates hate two things, child molester and rapists. And they just deserve it.

This is a picture that shocks a lot of people.

Tayler has pretty messed up priorities, yeah they're young but in this day and age we have been told rape is bad, rapists are bad. But unfortunately no one teaches boys that they shouldn't rape. Girls only get told not to get raped ( because thats a fucking genius idea ).
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

I have a feeling that chuckie is going to bail out on Tayler for good, soon. If he's smart he will, they're both toxic as hell.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If he bails, she's screwed. Two toddlers, a newborn, no education since 14 or job experience. It will hit her really fucking hard soon that she was stupid enough to bring three lives into the world without anything stable to rely on.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

IAmTheNight wrote:I have a feeling that chuckie is going to bail out on Tayler for good, soon. If he's smart he will, they're both toxic as hell.

neither of them should be in an abusive relationship with each other. They both are emotional and physical violent with each other and nobody not even them deserve that. Unfortunately they are better apart even though they have children together. It only harms the children because Jakoby and Alseana will think being abused is okay and normal.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yue195 wrote:If he bails, she's screwed. Two toddlers, a newborn, no education since 14 or job experience. It will hit her really fucking hard soon that she was stupid enough to bring three lives into the world without anything stable to rely on.
more like a toddler, a baby, and a new born. jakobys only what, 10 months? that means buy the time her new baby is born he will only be 1 year and 5 months or somewhere around that age? so just barley a toddler plus he barley crawls, sits, talks or anything so if he doesnt start to develope itll be like a toddler baby and new born
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:If he bails, she's screwed. Two toddlers, a newborn, no education since 14 or job experience. It will hit her really fucking hard soon that she was stupid enough to bring three lives into the world without anything stable to rely on.
more like a toddler, a baby, and a new born. jakobys only what, 10 months? that means buy the time her new baby is born he will only be 1 year and 5 months or somewhere around that age? so just barley a toddler plus he barley crawls, sits, talks or anything so if he doesnt start to develope itll be like a toddler baby and new born
Your right thanks for correcting me. Thats what makes me wonder, Alesana was walking, crawling, sitting on her own when Tayler was pregnant with him. Why is he so delayed? and if he was doing all that stuff, why hasn't she recorded it?
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Does she ever take them to the doctor for check-ups? she never mentions it, never updates on A & J's height or weight, milestones or development issues, non of that. If she took them to the pediatrician regularly I know that they'd find that Jakoby is slow on hitting his milestones.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Yue195 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
Your right thanks for correcting me. Thats what makes me wonder, Alesana was walking, crawling, sitting on her own when Tayler was pregnant with him. Why is he so delayed? and if he was doing all that stuff, why hasn't she recorded it?
Because she favors Alesana for being a girl :/
ImageImage
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I def think Jackoby is behind. I know each kid is different but I don't think that's the case here. When she took photos of him outside on the grass, he looked like he was trying to drag his legs. I havnt heard him say one word. And at 10 months, he should be saying some words. I don't think Tayler cares to help him. He looks like the baby I've seen months ago. He doesn't seem to be developing very well at all.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IAmTheNight wrote:Does she ever take them to the doctor for check-ups? she never mentions it, never updates on A & J's height or weight, milestones or development issues, non of that. If she took them to the pediatrician regularly I know that they'd find that Jakoby is slow on hitting his milestones.

I think this all the time.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I def think Jackoby is behind. I know each kid is different but I don't think that's the case here. When she took photos of him outside on the grass, he looked like he was trying to drag his legs. I havnt heard him say one word. And at 10 months, he should be saying some words. I don't think Tayler cares to help him. He looks like the baby I've seen months ago. He doesn't seem to be developing very well at all.

In the one picture he looks like he has a serious mental illness. He looks very with drawn very emotionless.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

subject99 wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Does she ever take them to the doctor for check-ups? she never mentions it, never updates on A & J's height or weight, milestones or development issues, non of that. If she took them to the pediatrician regularly I know that they'd find that Jakoby is slow on hitting his milestones.

I don't see 10 months when I look at Jakoby, I see 4-5 months. you never see him in a walker,jumparoo, or excersaucer to help him strengthen his legs and back. If she went to the pediatrician regularly they would have her do exercises and activities with him to help him develop, like they did with Hazzel's Torticolis.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

subject99 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:I def think Jackoby is behind. I know each kid is different but I don't think that's the case here. When she took photos of him outside on the grass, he looked like he was trying to drag his legs. I havnt heard him say one word. And at 10 months, he should be saying some words. I don't think Tayler cares to help him. He looks like the baby I've seen months ago. He doesn't seem to be developing very well at all.

In the one picture he looks like he has a serious mental illness. He looks very with drawn very emotionless.
I agree, I never see him get excited, smile..nothing. He is emotionless. It's sad. He seems depressed. Never thought a baby could seem depressed till I saw him, and how he acts.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IAmTheNight wrote:
subject99 wrote:

I don't see 10 months when I look at Jakoby, I see 4-5 months. you never see him in a walker,jumparoo, or excersaucer to help him strengthen his legs and back. If she went to the pediatrician regularly they would have her do exercises and activities with him to help him develop, like they did with Hazzel's Torticolis.

She doesn't care :(. Its sad. He just flops and lays there. Its disgusting how unloving she is towards him.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Jayme Freisinger ya gotta stop lettin people get to ya
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like
TaylerTragedy not on facebook.
4 minutes ago · Like
TaylerTragedy I'M NOT, I DON'T WANT DRAMA NO ONES MAKING ME IT'S MY CHOICE I HAVE A LOT GOING ON, I JUST LOST AN IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE.
3 minutes ago · Like
Brittany Krasniak ahhh don't delete!
3 minutes ago · Like
TaylerTragedy I JUST DON'T WANT A FACEBOOK, I WAS JUST BRINING THIS FAKE TO EVERYONES ATTENTION SO THEY DON'T FALL FOR IT..
3 minutes ago · Like
Briana Lynda Lane what a little bitch honsetly
2 minutes ago · Like
Brittany Krasniak please don't get anrgy, I'm sorry.
2 minutes ago · Like
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
subject99 wrote:

I agree, I never see him get excited, smile..nothing. He is emotionless. It's sad. He seems depressed. Never thought a baby could seem depressed till I saw him, and how he acts.
I noticed :(
I've always wondered how Tayler treats him off camera... maybe even worse?
ImageImage
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

look at this little gem from her tumblr. Oh yeah, she's totally lieing.

Anonymous: You should take a picture of you holding the ultrasound with your name and date on it to prove that these stupid haters are wrong and that You are pregnant and not Faking. Just to get them to shut their ignorant mouths.

Nope, I’m not. I’m done proving things, I know the truth and that’s all that matters.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”