barbiegirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy part 15

Unread post by barbiegirl »

That's so weird!

I just did my feature for uni on tattoo removal and here are some facts I got from tattoo shops and a girl who got her tattoo removed.

1. Pink ink will not shift. There is no way you can get rid of that, only way to hide it is to get a cover up.
2. It is extremely painful.
3. It is expensive. The cheapest tattoo studio I found near me was £30 an hour and you need a session a month for at least 10 months.
4. It needs to be looked after. It blisters and is prone to infection.

And finally, does anyone watch the real housewives of OC? Tamara wanted her knuckle tattoo removed, tried laser treatment and it didn't work. She ended up getting it cut out. Good luck with that on every finger.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

Maybe she shouldn't have accepted people as friends just because they have a photo as their profile picture. That doesn't mean the person is not using a fake pic or something. You can't see how many "friends" she has on there now, but the other day she had over a 1000. That is why she doesn't know who is posting her stuff. It's because it is more than one person. Also, she should turn off the thing that allows people to "follow" her too. They can see everything her "friends" can right? This girl is just stupid and extremely thin skinned. If you can't handle what people say, get off the internet completely. I have news for you though, you will run into people who disagree with you throughout your whole life. You might as well get used to it and realize that if you let others get to you like that, it is YOUR fault, not theirs. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt,
Last edited by Snarklover on Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

old_soul_here wrote: Hi Tayler!
Yup! She says she doesn't read on here anymore, but then how does she get her information that quickly? If somebody tells her, then that means she has a "minion" creeping on here and tattling to her about everything we say. If that is the case, what good does it do her to stay away. I'd tell whomever was letting me know that I don't care what they say and please stop telling me about it.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Tayler, stop being so dramatic. No you are NOT being harassed. :roll:
ImageImage
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

LOLOL shes ridiculous. maybe she should just IGNORE the people that dont like her. im just getting more entertainment with her throwing a tantrum every time someone says one thing. i dont get how she though having a "private" facebook with over 1000 friends was going to help. heads up tayler. YOU pick what you share. therefore YOU create your image. if that many people think your trashy and a shitty mom, its most likely because YOU created that image for yourself. get over yourself. your not going to have 15k subcribers and 0 people that dont like you. wake up.
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Now she posted this as a comment on the previous post about wanting us to "scape" our knees.

Tayler Dawn Johnson I got to get off here, I'm getting pissed and having cramps my kids life isn't worth this bs
about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 3

:roll: :blah:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Didn't Tayler say that her knuckle tattoos cost her about $60? That's why she got it, because they were cheap but then she started talking about how they were already fading and how she regrets getting them because she could of used that money for something else. Now getting it removed? Of course it's going to cost more to get it removed than the price it was to get it done. Didn't we mention a few times that it was stupid to get 'lust' on her ring hand? Why is she mentioning that now, because she obviously reads this and realized that.
And I agree, how is Taylor suppose to know who to trust on FB? I'm pretty sure there's lots of people out there who have never heard of GG and they prob know more things about Tayler than we do. It's like when one of Tayler's minions was telling her the name of someone on here who was planning to add her, what is Tayler going to do? Delete or not add anyone with that same name? That whole ''it takes 14 days for FB to delete a page'' is complete BS. FB should of had that page taken down a long time ago for having it deactivated or reactivated so many damn times.
Even her instagram has been private and says that she won't accept you unless she knows you. If I were a fan of Tayler, I would be very upset that I couldn't follow her on anything because she didn't 'know' me or suspects me of being a 'hater'. She's just going to lose followers if she keeps doing that.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarklover wrote:
old_soul_here wrote: Hi Tayler!
Yup! She says she doesn't read on here anymore, but then how does she get her information that quickly? If somebody tells her, then that means she has a "minion" creeping on here and tattling to her about everything we say. If that is the case, what good does it do her to stay away. I'd tell whomever was letting me know that I don't care what they say and please stop telling me about it.
Double post, but this is true, Tayler has said MANY times on FB and in her videos for her followers not to tell her what we put on here or try defend her, and to just leave us alone. Yet, they always tattle to her. We all know that the reason Tayler doesn't want people to tell her is because she comes on here herself and doesn't want to know things that she already has read herself.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Snarklover wrote:Now she posted this as a comment on the previous post about wanting us to "scape" our knees.

Tayler Dawn Johnson I got to get off here, I'm getting pissed and having cramps my kids life isn't worth this bs
about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 3

:roll: :blah:
so when she gets mad she starts to misscarry? then when she isnt mad the miscarriage stops? is that her though process here?
cause thats what is sounds like to me haha facebook and other peoples opinions cause miscarriages the only way the baby will live is if everyone agrees with her
that might sound dumb thats just how that sounded to me hah
missscobes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missscobes »

Didn't somebody on here say she'd blame GG for miscarrying eventually?! I hope she doesn't miscarry, I would never wish that on anyone.
nurdburgler
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurdburgler »

Maybe she is being stalked -- just a thought. Her not wanting to be at her house makes sense in that case.
I can't believe there are so many pages of people talking about Tayler's life.

I still like her.
I wish everyone's hearts were filled with kindness and love.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

nurdburgler wrote:Maybe she is being stalked -- just a thought. Her not wanting to be at her house makes sense in that case.
I can't believe there are so many pages of people talking about Tayler's life.

I still like her.
I wish everyone's hearts were filled with kindness and love.
If you read the pages our hearts are filled with love and kindness. For the safety of Jakoby & Alesana. We do care about the kids.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's an idiot! Not only do laser tattoo removals hurt more than the actual tattoo themselves, but they're expensive as FUCK! Haha I knew she'd regret those things, someday!

My advice: Tayler, go to Sephora and get one of Kat Von D's tattoo concealer. She designed it specificially for women with tattoos who want to cover them up for special events, etc. Put it on your tattoos when they start to fade. Maybe no one will notice lol.

About the second hand clothing: I'm a true fashonista, and even I love going to thrift stores and getting awesome things for a few bucks. Someone like Tayler NEEDS to second hand shop, because she doesn't have all the money in the world for expensive clothing.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

subject99 wrote:Wonder who will watch her children..I feel so bad for whoever is...have a hell of a time getting them to bed.

Just a side note on what we still love I love THE LAND BEFORE TIME!!! OMG!!! aahahhh!!! I love LittleFoot. I don't force it upon my children but if my son wants to watch it we do I just leave them in his dvd pile :P. But he favours cars,meet the robinsons and the incredibles and I like them all so it all works out well :D.
I haven't read the 2 pages I'm behind, but I had to reply to you! I LOVED The Land Before Time when I was a kid, & I was defiantly a LittleFoot lover as well (Duckie too!) I remember feeling so bad for him towards the end of the serious when something was happening to his Grandparents...I can't quite remember, were they dying? Although I can see why kids now a days prefer those other movies, the graphics are so much better! lol
BritBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BritBaby »

She is just pure stupid. Tattoo removal is so expensive. How is she going to afford that AND have money left over to take care of 3 kids? She should have thought about the consequences before she got them. Ugh, there is so much more I could say about her. Her life is like a car accident. I want to stop watching, but I just can't.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:She's an idiot! Not only do laser tattoo removals hurt more than the actual tattoo themselves, but they're expensive as FUCK! Haha I knew she'd regret those things, someday!

My advice: Tayler, go to Sephora and get one of Kat Von D's tattoo concealer. She designed it specificially for women with tattoos who want to cover them up for special events, etc. Put it on your tattoos when they start to fade. Maybe no one will notice lol.

About the second hand clothing: I'm a true fashonista, and even I love going to thrift stores and getting awesome things for a few bucks. Someone like Tayler NEEDS to second hand shop, because she doesn't have all the money in the world for expensive clothing.
My friend uses that concealer to cover up a small ice cream tattoo on her knuckles and she's a receptionist at a doctors office. You can't even tell she has it. Works miracles. Does anyone remember when Tayler got rid of her cheek piercings awhile back because supposedly her cousin or something was going to help her get a job where she worked and she took them out because it was a respectable job, so she took them out so her cheeks to heal. How was getting knuckle tattoos going to help her out now?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

barbiegirl wrote:That's so weird!

I just did my feature for uni on tattoo removal and here are some facts I got from tattoo shops and a girl who got her tattoo removed.

1. Pink ink will not shift. There is no way you can get rid of that, only way to hide it is to get a cover up.
2. It is extremely painful.
3. It is expensive. The cheapest tattoo studio I found near me was £30 an hour and you need a session a month for at least 10 months.
4. It needs to be looked after. It blisters and is prone to infection.

And finally, does anyone watch the real housewives of OC? Tamara wanted her knuckle tattoo removed, tried laser treatment and it didn't work. She ended up getting it cut out. Good luck with that on every finger.
Not to mention, the scar tissue usually ends up looking worse than the tattoo they're wanting to get removed. I know a lady who impulsively got a tattoo of a butterfly on her hand and had it removed, well is still in the process, and it looks 100% worse now than it did before.
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

New thread possibly?
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »