Pretty sad when you need 16 parts....
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 16

Unread post by hannahbanana »

cakewalked wrote:Omg and it's PLATO'S closet not plydoughs. Da fuk!!?!??! Don't you see the name on the front of the store when you walk in? Seriously. Oh wait I forgot she's tongue tied so therefore she can't speak OR spell correctly. Why does she never used periods or commas in her statuses? It makes it like a big run on sentence holy shit.
God forbid you use the wrong 'you're' or 'your' to her, we all know how much she hates that. :P
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

See?! I TOLD y'all if she "miscarries" she's going to blame GG. I still don't think she's pregnant and I don't think I'll believe her until a dang baby is being shoved out her vagina. I STILL think she's faking the pregnancy and using it to get more attention THEN when she "miscarries" she'll pin the blame on GG for harassing her. How is anyone here harassing her? I don't know where she gets that idea. None of us (that I know of) sends her hate mail or comments all kinds of hate to her.

I mean, I'm sure people do and I have seen some nasty comments on her YouTube, but I highly doubt the entire GG community is doing it. If we were, she would have had a heart attack by now...seeing as she can't handle the negativity she brings upon herself.

SMFH.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

If cps has gotten involved that may be why she says she cant talk about it. If its something serious she could get in more trouble talking about it. They usuually want stuff to remain private.
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

I couldn't be mean to her if I tried.

Let me be very honest here, I wish I could meet this girl. I wish I could pik her up and hug her and tell her that she is loved. That she's a pretty girl without the ink and metal and crazy hair. She has beautiful children that SHE made. Let her know that she doesn't need to keep having kids to seek approval. I would try to help her if I could. I would try to be a friend and listen. But if I even TRY to give her advice, I'd be blocked and shed give all my info to her crazy minions.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

I dont understand her. Theres probably under like 30 people on her that talk about her. She has hundreds of little minons tellin gher how much they love her but she pays more attention to the few negative remarks about her than the tons of nice ones shes getting there. I dont think she even reads the nice comments. Shes all about negativity.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

RE: Tattoo removal. I have 17 tattoos and have had a few of them treated in order to get a color wash to stick as that is the only way to have a black and white tattoo look aged with very faint color overlays.

My treatments cost 350 PER tattoo PER treatment. Most likely each of her hands will be treated as it's own tattoo but it FUCKING hurts (yes that caps cuss word is required). They BURN your skin to a sub-dermal level to force the pigment to be broken up from the inside out. I have tattoos in very sore places and made not much more then a faint "ow", but when I got my treatments I was in legit tears and all you could hear was people screaming and yelling.

Black ink, no matter how faded will take 8-10 treatments and you have to heal between them, and even then they STILL might be visible. GOOD LUCK TAYLER!
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

hannahbanana wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Omg and it's PLATO'S closet not plydoughs. Da fuk!!?!??! Don't you see the name on the front of the store when you walk in? Seriously. Oh wait I forgot she's tongue tied so therefore she can't speak OR spell correctly. Why does she never used periods or commas in her statuses? It makes it like a big run on sentence holy shit.
God forbid you use the wrong 'you're' or 'your' to her, we all know how much she hates that. :P
Why couldn't she look up the spelling online...it's not that hard Tayler. She makes herself look so stupid.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I had to come back. I've missed you guys a lot. Does that make me a loser? LOL.

No, but I just decided, I'm not going to let certain people who obviously just enjoy causing trouble and drama unnecessarily, dictate when/where/what I say. So I'm back!

Tayler gets more ridiculous by the day. It's amazing how in her last update she said "I haven't had any cramping at all!" and now all of a sudden, when drama arises, she is cramping. I foresee a miscarriage and finger-pointing at GG, which is just ridiculous in and of itself.

Glad to be back, guys. Who knows, I might even venture to join in the FB group :D
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I had to come back. I've missed you guys a lot. Does that make me a loser? LOL.

No, but I just decided, I'm not going to let certain people who obviously just enjoy causing trouble and drama unnecessarily, dictate when/where/what I say. So I'm back!

Tayler gets more ridiculous by the day. It's amazing how in her last update she said "I haven't had any cramping at all!" and now all of a sudden, when drama arises, she is cramping. I foresee a miscarriage and finger-pointing at GG, which is just ridiculous in and of itself.

Glad to be back, guys. Who knows, I might even venture to join in the FB group :D
So glad you are back! It's not the same without you <3

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tayler better get her shit together. She is now living with her mom? And has her 3rd child on the way, with only YouTube income, no high school degree, no real job....I see her going downhill in the future. She better shape up. She can no longer get on other YouTube moms, like Vanessa, who live with their parent, because she now does. Maybe she shouldn't have spoke so soon lol.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh let's not forget she has no liscense or car.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

ASHLEY! So glad you're back! (:

I never believed she was faking her pregnancy and I still won't until she has a "miscarriage." If she does happen to have a miscarriage, then yep, it was most likely a fake pregnancy all along.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm glad to be back! It was a nice break for me. Lots of time for reflection on myself.

I just don't what Tayler is thinking. But I guess that is her problem. She DOESN'T think. Tayler wants what she wants, when she wants it. She doesn't care about the repercussions or how it will affect her children. Oy, if this is indeed a real pregnancy, I have a feeling it is going to be chock full of drama the entire 9 months.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I'm glad to be back! It was a nice break for me. Lots of time for reflection on myself.

I just don't what Tayler is thinking. But I guess that is her problem. She DOESN'T think. Tayler wants what she wants, when she wants it. She doesn't care about the repercussions or how it will affect her children. Oy, if this is indeed a real pregnancy, I have a feeling it is going to be chock full of drama the entire 9 months.
How is she gonna handle 3 kids?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

TaylorKnows wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I'm glad to be back! It was a nice break for me. Lots of time for reflection on myself.

How is she gonna handle 3 kids?
She wont!
Cause how often does chuckie help? It seems like he is never there and when he is he is sleeping cause of his shift work. Two kids alone is hard especially when breastfeeding/pumping. I can't imagine 3 kids and trying to breastfeed (cause she wants to breastfeed this one till over a 1 yr old).
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

Could somebody give me a recap of Part 15? I'm waaaaay behind. :)
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Something tells me her and Chuckie are having troubles. I don't know what it is, but I've just been getting this vibe from her between moving into her moms and stuff. I know she keeps saying she is engaged, but I think it might just be a facade.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Something tells me her and Chuckie are having troubles. I don't know what it is, but I've just been getting this vibe from her between moving into her moms and stuff. I know she keeps saying she is engaged, but I think it might just be a facade.

Let's be honest here, I think anyone would wanna rip their hair out if they were involved with Chuckie
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

Also I totally figured out the 'A' band name she alluded to in the baby name video. Anberlin for a girl. I bet 5 dollars. Or Adestria.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”