Tayler Tragedy Part 16

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 16

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I wanted to graduate. But I found out I can take my health care aid course at the local college. All my high school I have is enough to get in. I would go in as an adult student.

I don't plan on doing that until my youngest is 2. I'm weird and can't trust someone with my children unless they can tell me what's happening at day care.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I just rolled my eyes so hard, I saw my brain.. :roll:
It's like watching *the bold and the beautiful* being played over and over and over again. I'm so bored. :roll:

Her mysterious behaviour is definitely CPS related (or GA stuff, or something legal) There must be something that will get her in trouble for telling people. She would not keep her mouth shut otherwise. Especially if she could play victim.

She sure as hell ruined Motionless in white for me.. :x

50 says that she is not pregnant and will fake a miscarriage blaming it on Guru Gossip or "FaTAssEs HatErZ" or something.

She's always attention whoring and it's annoying. And boring. I'm completely losing interest. :roll:

What kind of programms do you have in hte US to finish 4 years in less time?! :o
Last edited by sleep84 on Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
up all night, got demons to fight
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I'm also 22. My fiancé works very hard so I can be home with our boys. He's a journey man heavy mechanic working on a welding apprenticeship.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

^^Exactly
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

During my junior year, I was pulled out a month early due to medical issues. And it took me 3 months to finish only 3 classes. I can't imagine 28 classes. (7 classes a year, 4 years).

Also, I graduated with honors and had the highest gpa average in my Honors American Literature class. (Like AP)
whatsername_

If it was somewhat difficult for me... Tayler is fucked.
whatsername_

nRe: Tayler Tragedy Part 16no

Generally, it's 2 semesters. 7 each. So each year could be considered 14. But that's crazy. Regardless, she has a shit ton of work to do.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

Metalheadmama666 wrote:I wanted to graduate. But I found out I can take my health care aid course at the local college. All my high school I have is enough to get in. I would go in as an adult student.

I don't plan on doing that until my youngest is 2. I'm weird and can't trust someone with my children unless they can tell me what's happening at day care.
reading that made me sad ): Im hoping to eventually finish college with a masters in Early Childhood Education and childcare is honestly my passion. i understand your concern. i really would like to see childcare legitimized as a profession so people will think more highly of daycares. but right now anyone with a high school diploma can work in a daycare. if you live in the US, NAEYC accredits daycares that meet their very high standards. If a daycare is accredited by them, you know they're very very trustworthy. its a national accreditation. its no joke to get that.

http://www.naeyc.org/academy/accreditation/search
heres a link you can search to find an accredited facility in your area. even if you dont want to put your child in till two, might as well put them in the best program you can afford(:
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

I feel like Tayler is only doing school for all the wrong reasons. She feels like she has nothing because she has no job, no hs education, zero work experience, and a 3rd child on the way. Plus her relationship with chuckie seems unstable. I feel like she's doing school for all the wrong reasons. If she really didn't care what we thought, she wouldn't be like "I'll be like in your face!" She would not even think think to acknowledge such negativity. She is only going to school to prove us wrong? What a stupid reason why. She should be only doing it for herself and her children. Not for strangers. She should be saying "I want to get an education so I can be somebody in life for my children and those who really do care about me."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:We had trimesters my last year. Three terms, five classes each term. It is different in every state. She should just get her GED.
My highschool I went to two catholic and private. Catholic was 4 classes one semester 4 classes second semester and in grade 11 you get a spare so then 3 and 3 and you can choose what classes or take the spare so no class. Private school was 8 classes each term and you alternate each day so 4 classes one day the next day the other 4.
Last edited by subject99 on Fri May 10, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

You have to remember no electives. Just what's required to graduate. Probably 4 English, 4 math, 4 science, 4 social studies. 2 health/gym and possibly Economics.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

sugarplum14 wrote:I feel like Tayler is only doing school for all the wrong reasons. She feels like she has nothing because she has no job, no hs education, zero work experience, and a 3rd child on the way. Plus her relationship with chuckie seems unstable. I feel like she's doing school for all the wrong reasons. If she really didn't care what we thought, she wouldn't be like "I'll be like in your face!" She would not even think think to acknowledge such negativity. She is only going to school to prove us wrong? What a stupid reason why. She should be only doing it for herself and her children. Not for strangers. She should be saying "I want to get an education so I can be somebody in life for my children and those who really do care about me."
if she really just wanted to move on with her life, she'd just get her GED. she wants to get her diploma to prove everyone wrong but in reality shes just making it harder on herself. yes, getting her GED is going to be hard with no highschool experience, but itll be a hell of a lot less time then doing 4 years of high school. she doesnt NEED a diploma to go to community college. i just dont get the point of her torturing herself to get her diploma. get a GED , start out at community college, get a two year or four year degree, MOVE ON.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Natlu22 wrote:You have to remember no electives. Just what's required to graduate. Probably 4 English, 4 math, 4 science, 4 social studies. 2 health/gym and possibly Economics.
Thats it! only 2 gym!?? it was mandatory to take gym every year....
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

Honestly, I don't care which one she has. As long as she accomplished something, so her theory of only wanting a high school diploma to rub in our faces is ridiculous. She should want it for the sake of her children not proving strangers wrong over the internet. :?
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I honestly think she won't go for the GED because she knows she doesn't have a chance at passing it. Her education is so far behind and lacking. She actually has to learn basic high school crap in order to take it.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
Natlu22 wrote:You have to remember no electives. Just what's required to graduate. Probably 4 English, 4 math, 4 science, 4 social studies. 2 health/gym and possibly Economics.
Thats it! only 2 gym!?? it was mandatory to take gym every year....
thats because most schools you only take gym every other day all year or everyday half the year. so when you put it together four years of school only gets you two full years worth of gym
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Littlewaltz wrote:I honestly think she won't go for the GED because she knows she doesn't have a chance at passing it. Her education is so far behind and lacking. She actually has to learn basic high school crap in order to take it.
if she cant pass a GED test after taking GED classes how is she going to pass 4 years worth of high school classes? she already has a huge gap after 8th grade so she doesnt even have the basic knowledge for high school classes anymore. id rather take my chance and waste less time. not to mention some places dont even accept diplomas offered through those online high schools. i hope she did her research.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I know this sounds mean, but Tayler doesn't seem smart at all. Just the way she speaks and presents herself makes me think of a highly uneducated person (Hey, I could be wrong! Maybe she secretly has a high IQ). She's never gonna be able to get her GED unless she worked her ass off, same with a diploma.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

shizbricks wrote:
Littlewaltz wrote:I honestly think she won't go for the GED because she knows she doesn't have a chance at passing it. Her education is so far behind and lacking. She actually has to learn basic high school crap in order to take it.
if she cant pass a GED test after taking GED classes how is she going to pass 4 years worth of high school classes? she already has a huge gap after 8th grade so she doesnt even have the basic knowledge for high school classes anymore. id rather take my chance and waste less time. not to mention some places dont even accept diplomas offered through those online high schools. i hope she did her research.

True, and online school is very independent work, she isn't going to have someone hold her hand through everything. As much as I want her to succeed at this for the sake of those babies I really don't think she can hack it.

Online schools are shady, my friend had 18 credits ripped off from an online school and he didn't get to graduate and had to do it all over, but this was a long time ago. I think some legit high schools allow students to do classes online now...at least here in Canada.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

online school is hard to monitor to begin with. for all we know she could graduate from this school but have chuckie, her brother, mom. etc do all the work for her. thats why a lot of places dont accept those schools. theres no way to prove you did any work or that you didnt google the answers.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”