Tayler Tragedy Part 16

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 16

Unread post by subject99 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I know this sounds mean, but Tayler doesn't seem smart at all. Just the way she speaks and presents herself makes me think of a highly uneducated person (Hey, I could be wrong! Maybe she secretly has a high IQ). She's never gonna be able to get her GED unless she worked her ass off, same with a diploma.
The way she does her "r" is fucked up. Clearly nobody taught her how to write/hand write aka cursive writing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jeff Bliss needs to have a chat with Tayler about her education lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

subject99 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:I know this sounds mean, but Tayler doesn't seem smart at all. Just the way she speaks and presents herself makes me think of a highly uneducated person (Hey, I could be wrong! Maybe she secretly has a high IQ). She's never gonna be able to get her GED unless she worked her ass off, same with a diploma.
The way she does her "r" is fucked up. Clearly nobody taught her how to write/hand write aka cursive writing.

I noticed that. I remember that's how kids used to do R's in third grade (Not trying to be funny, I'm actually serious)
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

subject99 wrote:
Natlu22 wrote:You have to remember no electives. Just what's required to graduate. Probably 4 English, 4 math, 4 science, 4 social studies. 2 health/gym and possibly Economics.
Thats it! only 2 gym!?? it was mandatory to take gym every year....
I went to 2 high schools. One was only 2 of gym 1 of health.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*

Unread post by Guest »

Health and PE are state funded courses, so it would depend on the state on what is mandatory.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I don't know if its like this in ever state but here in Oklahoma if you earn so may college credits you can apply and earn a high school diploma through the state the only difference is it would say your state instead of high school. Meaning here in Oklahoma if you take your compass and score good enough you can start college without a ged or anything. I have my ged but since I want my high school diploma once I get the hrs I need ill be applying for it
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

And I have lots of typos and errors partly my phone but I haven't took English in 10 years so I need to work on it I will start English comp one either this semester or next so I fully acknowledge my Grammer isn't the best sorry
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Its called provisional high school diploma and you have to earn 30 college credits
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
subject99 wrote:

I noticed that. I remember that's how kids used to do R's in third grade (Not trying to be funny, I'm actually serious)
I dont think grade 3's even do that jk/sk maybe. But I never or known anyone to do weird r's like that. My niece is better are writing then her and she is 7

Unread post by Guest »

I was taught, like others I'm sure, to write the line first and then the curly hump for the r. She does like a candy cane and then adds a stem to it.
BritBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BritBaby »

Did anyone watch her 9 week vlog? Did anyone else hear her say that sometimes when she wakes up, her septum piercing hurts and she said it's probably because of the pregnancy? I've never been pregnant before but that sounded a little strange.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhReallyNow wrote:I was taught, like others I'm sure, to write the line first and then the curly hump for the r. She does like a candy cane and then adds a stem to it.

Same here. I thought everyone was taught that way. But Tayler proved me wrong on that one.

Her writing is horrible (sorry) but it just shows how much she lacked in elementary school
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

shizbricks wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:I wanted to graduate. But I found out I can take my health care aid course at the local college. All my high school I have is enough to get in. I would go in as an adult student.

I don't plan on doing that until my youngest is 2. I'm weird and can't trust someone with my children unless they can tell me what's happening at day care.
reading that made me sad ): Im hoping to eventually finish college with a masters in Early Childhood Education and childcare is honestly my passion. i understand your concern. i really would like to see childcare legitimized as a profession so people will think more highly of daycares. but right now anyone with a high school diploma can work in a daycare. if you live in the US, NAEYC accredits daycares that meet their very high standards. If a daycare is accredited by them, you know they're very very trustworthy. its a national accreditation. its no joke to get that.

http://www.naeyc.org/academy/accreditation/search
heres a link you can search to find an accredited facility in your area. even if you dont want to put your child in till two, might as well put them in the best program you can afford(:
I'm from Canada. It's really hard to find somewhere I can trust. My fiancé supports me being a home. I probably will sign up for a couple night classes next fall when my oldest is 3. And youngest is one. I'll be done breast feeding by than.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:
I'm from Canada. It's really hard to find somewhere I can trust. My fiancé supports me being a home. I probably will sign up for a couple night classes next fall when my oldest is 3. And youngest is one. I'll be done breast feeding by than.
SAME!

Its so hard to find someone I can trust too. Its so hard these days with all these stories in the new etc.

Night classes are way better I find. I did a whole bunch when I was pregnant with my first son to lighten my work load before September since I was due on October...(2 years ago). Its easier to focus in night classes.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Hahah I never even thought of what her handwriting would look like but damn its fucked up. What the hell way is that to write an R?!?
I mean my cursive writing is nothing to brag about. But my printing is immaculate compared to hers.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

What do you usually look like when you're at 9 weeks pregnant? Or whatever Tayler says she is? Cause she looks small
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

BritBaby wrote:Did anyone watch her 9 week vlog? Did anyone else hear her say that sometimes when she wakes up, her septum piercing hurts and she said it's probably because of the pregnancy? I've never been pregnant before but that sounded a little strange.
:bang:
ImageImage
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

BornThisWay94 wrote:What do you usually look like when you're at 9 weeks pregnant? Or whatever Tayler says she is? Cause she looks small
When I was 9 weeks pregnant with my first there was nothing, no bump or anything. With my second I looked like 14 weeks pregnant. I'm not as skinny as tayler though. But a lot of people don't show until 12 weeks+
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I would think normally, she'd look a lot bigger given the fact that this is her fourth pregnancy in just 3 years (it is only 3 years right?). BUT when all know about her #thinspiration stuff, so I doubt she's eating healthy even while being pregnant. Let's just see what this pregnancy does to her body...if she is really pregnant. How many people are still thinking "catfish"?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”