Tayler Tragedy Part 17

Cmommy12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 17

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

My sons 9 week NICU stay cost over a million dollars, I was still covered by my parents insurance until i'm 25 and he automatically quialifed for medicaid because of his extremely low birth weight. It was covered 100% My 5 day stay was in the hundreds of thousands as well and I only paid about $150 out of pocket. I HATE medicaid, I cannot wait until I start working in January and can get my son off it, the government shouldn't EVER be in charge of health insurance it's so mismanaged it's not even funny. I would so much rather pay for a private policy than get it for free, I hate depending on someone other than my childs doctor to approve medical descisions, I dread the day we won't have a choice anymore, government control healthcare...no thanks!

I'm so thankful to have gotten help, don't get my wrong but it's not ideal by any means and i'd never have more children knowing I was dependent on it!
LadyKaiko
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyKaiko »

How has Tayler never had a plum before? What is this I don't even...
And she seriously thinks she can get on a ride? She sounds like my boyfriend's sister. His sister is going to be 12 weeks pregnant soon and she still smokes and she doesn't wear her seatbelt when she drives. She says the seatbelt will crush the baby. Okay, and what do you think flying out of a windshield will do to it??
Fuck the world, I'm Lady Gaga.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

LadyKaiko wrote:How has Tayler never had a plum before? What is this I don't even...
And she seriously thinks she can get on a ride? She sounds like my boyfriend's sister. His sister is going to be 12 weeks pregnant soon and she still smokes and she doesn't wear her seatbelt when she drives. She says the seatbelt will crush the baby. Okay, and what do you think flying out of a windshield will do to it??
Wow. Getting an ultrasound applies more pressure to the womb than a damn seatbelt.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

subject99 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Quoting on my phone sucks but Lashells sons room is jungle themed! Its soo cute.
Awww! With giraffes!!?? I just love giraffes.
Yes! :D I focus mainly on giraffes (since I think monkey is just so overdone haha) but his bedding has a giraffe, a lion, and a monkey on it :)
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh! And I due August 9th :) only 76 more days!!
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

lalalashell23 wrote:
subject99 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Quoting on my phone sucks but Lashells sons room is jungle themed! Its soo cute.
Awww! With giraffes!!?? I just love giraffes.
Yes! :D I focus mainly on giraffes (since I think monkey is just so overdone haha) but his bedding has a giraffe, a lion, and a monkey on it :)
I want to do my little mans room in jungle themed! We're trying to move into a bigger house before I deliver though :( so I have to wait. When you're done please share pics :)
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:
lalalashell23 wrote:Yes! :D I focus mainly on giraffes (since I think monkey is just so overdone haha) but his bedding has a giraffe, a lion, and a monkey on it :)
I want to do my little mans room in jungle themed! We're trying to move into a bigger house before I deliver though :( so I have to wait. When you're done please share pics :)
I'll be sure to post them! In fact, I'll put them up on the Facebook page! :)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

lalalashell23 wrote:Oh! And I due August 9th :) only 76 more days!!
Awww congrats! August is going to come so fast. He will be here in no time
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Ambrosia wrote:
lalalashell23 wrote:
I agree. The monkey theme is getting to be over-rated. Giraffe's are the best its what I focused on too with my son. But tiger's and turtles were part of the jungle theme we chose.

Yes! Please post pics!!!
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

lalalashell23 wrote:Oh! And I due August 9th :) only 76 more days!!
Congrats!! Lucky I have 115 days more days till my due date :) Also the jungle theme is cute!! I'm still trying to figure out one for my son I like monsters, but I don't know
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Part 18 here we come.
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

leem91 wrote:I'm ashamed to say this but right now, yeah. I am jealous of Tayler.

I just went through an AWFUL miscarriage. Yeah, it's been over 6 weeks now but I am still not over it. I would have been 18 weeks in a few days.

I don't know why I lost my baby.

But it sickens me to know that me, someone who is financially stable, has their own place, a stable job, a steady income, and a stable relationship loses a baby but someone like Tayler can keep squirting babies that she can't even take proper care of out.

I am jealous because she can get pregnant left and right and she can have healthy babies.

Yes, my baby was not on purpose but I still loved him or her more than anything in the entire world. I miss how they made me crave Subway cookies and strawberry twizzlers. I miss getting sick to my stomach because of my baby.
I'm sorry for your loss :/.
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”