Tayler Tragedy Part 17

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy Part 17

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Uh Krissy is very petty and immature. Now she is someone you can tell is jealous of Tayler and she was desperate to be friends with her.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm ashamed to say this but right now, yeah. I am jealous of Tayler.

I just went through an AWFUL miscarriage. Yeah, it's been over 6 weeks now but I am still not over it. I would have been 18 weeks in a few days.

I don't know why I lost my baby.

But it sickens me to know that me, someone who is financially stable, has their own place, a stable job, a steady income, and a stable relationship loses a baby but someone like Tayler can keep squirting babies that she can't even take proper care of out.

I am jealous because she can get pregnant left and right and she can have healthy babies.

Yes, my baby was not on purpose but I still loved him or her more than anything in the entire world. I miss how they made me crave Subway cookies and strawberry twizzlers. I miss getting sick to my stomach because of my baby.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

leem91 wrote:I'm ashamed to say this but right now, yeah. I am jealous of Tayler.

I just went through an AWFUL miscarriage. Yeah, it's been over 6 weeks now but I am still not over it. I would have been 18 weeks in a few days.

I don't know why I lost my baby.

But it sickens me to know that me, someone who is financially stable, has their own place, a stable job, a steady income, and a stable relationship loses a baby but someone like Tayler can keep squirting babies that she can't even take proper care of out.

I am jealous because she can get pregnant left and right and she can have healthy babies.

Yes, my baby was not on purpose but I still loved him or her more than anything in the entire world. I miss how they made me crave Subway cookies and strawberry twizzlers. I miss getting sick to my stomach because of my baby.
I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope one day you will get pregnant again and have a healthy 9 months.

I'm also jealous of Tayler, but for the reason that she gets to give birth for free, and I should expect a nice big medical bill after my son is born.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

So tayler is now going to be using fruit to show the size of "fishy" in her weekly updates... And according to tayler it means she will eat fruit at least once a week now. (would screen shot but don't know how to upload from iPad)... Umm tayler, you're supposed to eat fruit and vegetables DAILY not weekly. Yeah "fishy" is going to be so healthy, I hope she at least feeds her children fruit on a regular basis, but something tells me not to be too optimistic.
She must be watching the bumps along the way (or other YT parents, cause I am sure BALW are not the first to do it) because they use fruit in their bumpdates for their baby. So original as usual tayler.
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

If you look on her FB, she is questioning whether going on this amusement ride would be okay while pregnant!!! Is she for real!!!????
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

"what do rides like a Kenny woods do to your baby in the uterus?"
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SAY IN THE UTERUS?!?'
Most normal people would say "are the rides at kenny woods harmful while pregnant?" we all know your baby is in your uterus above your vagina bone. You do not sound smart by telling everyone your uterus has a baby in it. You should uneducated and rediculous.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

From her tumblr:
Decided to do a new thing with my videos, compare fishy to fruit then I will eat the fruit haha I get to try fruit I’ve never tasted before like a plum for example which is how big the baby is at 12 weeks! And it’s making me eat fruit at least once a week!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

One plum once a week....so healthy.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I wonder if she's actually serious asking about going on rides at the amusement park. -Face palm-
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
amazeballs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amazeballs »

Holy Shit, did anyone else see this? I'm dying laughing

sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

She is all about putting her kids in danger because she only does something to benefit herself. She wants to ride on rides instead of thinking about the safety of her unborn child. I am being more of a mother to that child than she is being concerned about him or her and I'm not even pregnant with them. Will it take actually getting her kids taken away for her to see the danger she is causing?? I can't with someone like her. She just doesn't get it and never will unless something too drastic happens.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Is she stupid? It says right on the ride warnings pregnant women shouldn't right.

& Thank you, heartbreak. <3

Also, eating one fruit a week? She should be eating it every day in my opinion.

She's so stupid....
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Apparently she is. Now she is putting photos of her kids after their bath and asking us "honestly does this look like an easy task?" No duh it's not!!! Why take a photo to prove us?? She feels like she NEEDS to prove that being a mother is hard. We already know that, Tayler!!! Do not show us pics every freaking five seconds about how hard it is!! Stop doing that to your kids too otherwise they will feel like they are not worthy of your love that you don't give them!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Is she still going to Warped Tour?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

1) Women that are pregnant,anyone that has back,head,or injuried should not ride on rides.

2) She should be eating fruit and veggies daily (like everyone has said)

3) Bathing children is NOT hard. I bathe 2 kids in 15/20mins. A toddler and 8 month old.

4) Just a random thought ummm is she still "saving for her midgets",or did she stop putting money into the accounts she supposedly set up for them.

5) This bitch needs her head checked.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

My sons 9 week NICU stay cost over a million dollars, I was still covered by my parents insurance until i'm 25 and he automatically quialifed for medicaid because of his extremely low birth weight. It was covered 100% My 5 day stay was in the hundreds of thousands as well and I only paid about $150 out of pocket. I HATE medicaid, I cannot wait until I start working in January and can get my son off it, the government shouldn't EVER be in charge of health insurance it's so mismanaged it's not even funny. I would so much rather pay for a private policy than get it for free, I hate depending on someone other than my childs doctor to approve medical descisions, I dread the day we won't have a choice anymore, government control healthcare...no thanks!

I'm so thankful to have gotten help, don't get my wrong but it's not ideal by any means and i'd never have more children knowing I was dependent on it!
LadyKaiko
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyKaiko »

How has Tayler never had a plum before? What is this I don't even...
And she seriously thinks she can get on a ride? She sounds like my boyfriend's sister. His sister is going to be 12 weeks pregnant soon and she still smokes and she doesn't wear her seatbelt when she drives. She says the seatbelt will crush the baby. Okay, and what do you think flying out of a windshield will do to it??
Fuck the world, I'm Lady Gaga.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

LadyKaiko wrote:How has Tayler never had a plum before? What is this I don't even...
And she seriously thinks she can get on a ride? She sounds like my boyfriend's sister. His sister is going to be 12 weeks pregnant soon and she still smokes and she doesn't wear her seatbelt when she drives. She says the seatbelt will crush the baby. Okay, and what do you think flying out of a windshield will do to it??
Wow. Getting an ultrasound applies more pressure to the womb than a damn seatbelt.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

subject99 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Quoting on my phone sucks but Lashells sons room is jungle themed! Its soo cute.
Awww! With giraffes!!?? I just love giraffes.
Yes! :D I focus mainly on giraffes (since I think monkey is just so overdone haha) but his bedding has a giraffe, a lion, and a monkey on it :)
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

Oh! And I due August 9th :) only 76 more days!!
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”