Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy: Part 18!

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Yes they can!

I offer up:

Adestria Clementine or Adestria Calypso.

That is all. :P

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

kingoflove21vher wrote:Yes they can!

I offer up:

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:

I offer up:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ImageImage
TaylorKnows

TWDfan wrote:Image

It'll be okay...it'll be okay....

There's going to be a part 19 too.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Well it could be worse!

It could be twins.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Adestria Calypso Clementine and Sylus Deadhorse Vulcan. <3

ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

leem91 wrote:I'm ashamed to say this but right now, yeah. I am jealous of Tayler.

I just went through an AWFUL miscarriage. Yeah, it's been over 6 weeks now but I am still not over it. I would have been 18 weeks in a few days.

I don't know why I lost my baby.

But it sickens me to know that me, someone who is financially stable, has their own place, a stable job, a steady income, and a stable relationship loses a baby but someone like Tayler can keep squirting babies that she can't even take proper care of out.

I am jealous because she can get pregnant left and right and she can have healthy babies.

Yes, my baby was not on purpose but I still loved him or her more than anything in the entire world. I miss how they made me crave Subway cookies and strawberry twizzlers. I miss getting sick to my stomach because of my baby.
I just want to say I am so so sorry. Things like that are what seriously pisses me off about Tayler. She is not grateful at all for having healthy and beautiful children. My cousin gave birth May 20th and her son passed away May 22nd and we are burying him tomorrow. My cousin is so kind and has never said a bad word about anyone and she would've made an amazing mother. She and her husband tried for almost a year and they wanted that baby so bad. I am thankful that Taylers children were healthy, I would never ever wish that on anyone but it also makes me wonder why she is blessed with these beautiful children but people like you or my cousin who were financially and mentally ready for a baby have bad things like this happen to them. My heart goes out to you. I have been where you are and its not a place I would ever want to be again. Every single time I hear of something like that I hug my daughter a little bit tighter. I hope that when you decide to try again that everything goes well and you get a precious and healthy baby !!

On another note... Tayler is just an idiot. It's common sense you can't go on roller coasters while pregnant and even if you could why the hell would you want to ?? That's so dangerous it makes me cringe to think about. Also, eating one fruit a week ?? I feel so sorry for her child. I would hate to see what she is eating and drinking that is going straight to her baby. Poor "fishy" is swimming in mountain dew instead of amniotic fluid.

And lastly, 18 parts ??? Woooooow !

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:

ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ClutchthePearls wrote:
leem91 wrote:I'm ashamed to say this but right now, yeah. I am jealous of Tayler.

I just went through an AWFUL miscarriage. Yeah, it's been over 6 weeks now but I am still not over it. I would have been 18 weeks in a few days.

But it sickens me to know that me, someone who is financially stable, has their own place, a stable job, a steady income, and a stable relationship loses a baby but someone like Tayler can keep squirting babies that she can't even take proper care of out.

I am jealous because she can get pregnant left and right and she can have healthy babies.

Yes, my baby was not on purpose but I still loved him or her more than anything in the entire world. I miss how they made me crave Subway cookies and strawberry twizzlers. I miss getting sick to my stomach because of my baby.
I just want to say I am so so sorry. Things like that are what seriously pisses me off about Tayler. She is not grateful at all for having healthy and beautiful children. My cousin gave birth May 20th and her son passed away May 22nd and we are burying him tomorrow. My cousin is so kind and has never said a bad word about anyone and she would've made an amazing mother. She and her husband tried for almost a year and they wanted that baby so bad. I am thankful that Taylers children were healthy, I would never ever wish that on anyone but it also makes me wonder why she is blessed with these beautiful children but people like you or my cousin who were financially and mentally ready for a baby have bad things like this happen to them. My heart goes out to you. I have been where you are and its not a place I would ever want to be again. Every single time I hear of something like that I hug my daughter a little bit tighter. I hope that when you decide to try again that everything goes well and you get a precious and healthy baby !!

On another note... Tayler is just an idiot. It's common sense you can't go on roller coasters while pregnant and even if you could why the hell would you want to ?? That's so dangerous it makes me cringe to think about. Also, eating one fruit a week ?? I feel so sorry for her child. I would hate to see what she is eating and drinking that is going straight to her baby. Poor "fishy" is swimming in mountain dew instead of amniotic fluid.

And lastly, 18 parts ??? Woooooow !

Again, I'm sorry about your guys' losses and I hope you guys heal well. I can't imagine how hard it is for you guys. :cry:

Also, haha your gif. "This displeases me". It displeases me too! :x
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

I am so sorry for your loss...stories like this just make me dislike Tayler even more. She doesn't deserve the babies she's been blessed with.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I offer up:

Totally thought that said Cyclops.
TaylorKnows

TWDfan wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:

strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

I wonder how she does it. Since becoming pregnant I've naturally diverted myself from eating junk/fast foods. I need to have more than just 1 fruit a day to be satisfied, how could she do a minimum of 1 fruit a week? Not because she actually wants the fruit either, but for a stupid video.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

It's not our fault. Tayler has a lot of shit to talk about
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

TaylorKnows

Why didn't someone tell Tayler this?!?

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:

ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper