Love it!
ImageImage
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy: Part 18!

Unread post by subject99 »

ClutchthePearls wrote:Yes we are all jealous because her children are so much more beautiful than ours.
Oh and "ain't nobody got time for child abuse" what the hell does that mean ?? Lol
WTF!! Im sorry but when my son was 11 months he had maybe 2 bruises his whole life if Jakoby has a lot then there is some serious problems. My son just at 2.5 started to get a lot of bruises because he is learning to ride a bike.

Hate to break it to Tayler and her minions but my children are knock outs. Ive seen better compared to Alesana and Jakoby so gtfo.
Tinydancer742
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tinydancer742 »

Sorry if it didn't work I'm new here and on my phone. Is it just me or does she look... Different now?
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

subject99 wrote:
ClutchthePearls wrote:Yes we are all jealous because her children are so much more beautiful than ours.
Oh and "ain't nobody got time for child abuse" what the hell does that mean ?? Lol
WTF!! Im sorry but when my son was 11 months he had maybe 2 bruises his whole life if Jakoby has a lot then there is some serious problems. My son just at 2.5 started to get a lot of bruises because he is learning to ride a bike.

Hate to break it to Tayler and her minions but my children are knock outs. Ive seen better compared to Alesana and Jakoby so gtfo.
Yea I really hate to burst their bubbles but my child is gorgeous. No jealousy over here !! And when my daughter was 11 months old she did not have bruises all over her. I'd say when she started walking she got a few because she is clumsy like her father but other than that she never really had bruises.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ClutchthePearls wrote:
subject99 wrote:

Yea I really hate to burst their bubbles but my child is gorgeous. No jealousy over here !! And when my daughter was 11 months old she did not have bruises all over her. I'd say when she started walking she got a few because she is clumsy like her father but other than that she never really had bruises.
Exactly! i don't understand her minions logic or hers. We are not jealous of her or her kids duuurp. Jakoby shouldnt be all bruised up at all. I wonder if Alesana is being a bully and hitting him or hitting him with toys.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler should honestly be a meme.

"PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD BABY. STILL TAKES HALF NAKED SELFIES."

Honestly, I don't care if she wants to show her belly but god damn put on a shirt!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does Alesana not have top teeth?
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

It's disgusting! I don't even like taking a picture in my ONE PIECE bathing suit (because I don't feel a bikini is appropriate--some people pull it off well, but not me). Also, I don't even like posting pictures of my bare pregnant belly. It's not that I'm covered in stretch marks (blessed to say I only have one pesky stretch mark at 30 weeks, and I'm pretty massive for 30 weeks) or that I'm ashamed of the fact that I'm pregnant (if I was, then I wouldn't wear bump-flattering clothing). I just don't think it's appropriate to show everyone.

I posted 2 (I think) of me in a sports bra when we finally announced that we were pregnant, but I had pants on and covered my cleavage so nothing inappropriate wa showing.

Tayler all but shows her nips.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
Tinydancer742
Amateur
Amateur

lalalashell23 wrote:It's disgusting! I don't even like taking a picture in my ONE PIECE bathing suit (because I don't feel a bikini is appropriate--some people pull it off well, but not me). Also, I don't even like posting pictures of my bare pregnant belly. It's not that I'm covered in stretch marks (blessed to say I only have one pesky stretch mark at 30 weeks, and I'm pretty massive for 30 weeks) or that I'm ashamed of the fact that I'm pregnant (if I was, then I wouldn't wear bump-flattering clothing). I just don't think it's appropriate to show everyone.

I posted 2 (I think) of me in a sports bra when we finally announced that we were pregnant, but I had pants on and covered my cleavage so nothing inappropriate wa showing.

Tayler all but shows her nips.
She says its because she is confident, but I see it as insecure. If she was confident she woul t feel the need to post those pictures to get the compliments she did. If more people were insulting them than liking them she wouldn't post it. She needs the compliments to feel good about herself.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

I posted on her IG picture of the tea and told her to watch her intake because too much isn't good for her baby. I got bitched at saying "it's her 3 rd baby,blah blah" I have 3 babies too, point?? she deleted the picture. shocker.
Last edited by MBeckham on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

doulamommy wrote:I'mma change the subject here!

Just to point things out. Chest clip is too low, and she could rearface at LEAST another 6 months in that carseat. I would hate to see how Jakoby is in his carseat. Bet he's forward facing too :/

Not the worst I've seen for being strapped in but i just need to point that out. Also, that seat is horrible. It's outgrown SO fast and has a deadly booster belt fit.
Jakoby IS forward facing. I could tell in one of her . pictures. when I asked her why, she kept deleting my comments. also alesanas straps need to go up a notch. I also toldher that and she deleted that comment as well.

ps, I LOVE that you know so much about car seat safety. yay!
Last edited by MBeckham on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

TaylorKnows wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:Perhaps you might want to take it to PM... ;)
I took my question for you to the PMs. ;)

Uh huh. And I answered it there. :D
Tinydancer742
Amateur
Amateur

MBeckham wrote:I posted on her IG picture of the tea and told her to watch her intake because too much isn't good for her baby. I got bitched at saying "it's her 3 rd baby,blah blah" I have 3 babies too, point?? she deleted the picture. shocker.
I posted on the IG picture of the shoes asking if that was bleach. I got "when did you become her mom, stfu." Then tayler replied playing the good mom role. So I replied, "I'm not getting into this, I forgot how everyone defends your "good mom" role. Skull fractures, burns, bleach, and pot. Good mom indeed, cheers!"
I ended up blocked and she deleted the picture. Not my finest moment, but she and her little fans irritate me so damn much.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

subject99 wrote:Does Alesana not have top teeth?

They're probably messed up from bottle rot, soda, candy, and maybe the binky.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Tinydancer742 wrote:
MBeckham wrote:I posted on her IG picture of the tea and told her to watch her intake because too much isn't good for her baby. I got bitched at saying "it's her 3 rd baby,blah blah" I have 3 babies too, point?? she deleted the picture. shocker.
I posted on the IG picture of the shoes asking if that was bleach. I got "when did you become her mom, stfu." Then tayler replied playing the good mom role. So I replied, "I'm not getting into this, I forgot how everyone defends your "good mom" role. Skull fractures, burns, bleach, and pot. Good mom indeed, cheers!"
I ended up blocked and she deleted the picture. Not my finest moment, but she and her little fans irritate me so damn much.

I'm not sure how anyone defends her. Seriously, if I did the shit she did, I would HOPE my family would seek custody of my child.
lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

Tinydancer742 wrote:
Ugh right?! I don't blame you! No one can give her constructive criticism without being attacked by minions or getting blocked. Figures.
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:
subject99 wrote:Does Alesana not have top teeth?

They're probably messed up from bottle rot, soda, candy, and maybe the binky.
that wouldnt surprise me....
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I applaud you for saying what you did. I wish there were ss of it cause I missed it :( !! You are totally right though, in my opinion she hasn't proved that she is in the "good mom" role. All of the things that have happened to her children...not normal and not good parenting. Smoking pot while pregnant...not good parenting. I hate to keep bursting her bubble.

Also, she should really just put some nipple tassels on in her next belly pic. It would cover the same area and her tiny ass bras. :?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ClutchthePearls wrote:I applaud you for saying what you did. I wish there were ss of it cause I missed it :( !! You are totally right though, in my opinion she hasn't proved that she is in the "good mom" role. All of the things that have happened to her children...not normal and not good parenting. Smoking pot while pregnant...not good parenting. I hate to keep bursting her bubble.

Also, she should really just put some nipple tassels on in her next belly pic. It would cover the same area and her tiny ass bras. :?
or not at all. might as well go in her birthday suit since she has no issue showing alesana's chest.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anyone watch the new videos...uuggh smack my head on my wall.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”