DearTaylerTragedy Part 21...

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 21...

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

A looks so cute with her hair done, but I can't help but think Tayler only did it because we said she never did...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

They said that THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION?? WHAT?? :x
Ok, now I'm officially pissed. She doesn't work, she doesn't earn anything.... she pops out babies like the easy-bake oven and she even goes on vacations. Dude, I'm really doing something wrong with my life then.
up all night, got demons to fight
IndieLuv
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IndieLuv »

I really hate when she says she's being "bullied" I'm sorry, but you are an adult and have two kids, there's a point when you need to grow up and not take what everyone says seriously. Also, just because someone says something mean that "hurt your feelings" doesn't make them a 'bully.' .

I am very up front and forward. If I don't like you or something you do etc, I will tell you straight up that you're a friggin idiot
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:They said that THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION?? WHAT?? :x
Ok, now I'm officially pissed. She doesn't work, she doesn't earn anything.... she pops out babies like the easy-bake oven and she even goes on vacations. Dude, I'm really doing something wrong with my life then.
I'm sure her definition of vacation is very different then a lot of ours. I'm not trying to offend her but I grew up in PA not far from her and when people back home post on FB about their plans for summer it makes me feel guilty that Disneyland is a day trip for me now and we go to sea world just because. I'm sure she will go to ocean city or a Lake and camp out a few nights. And their is nothing wrong with that but I'm sure they aren't doing anything extravagant so it's not worth getting upset over.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

cakewalked wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:One isn't worse than the other.

Let's just talk about something else.

When and where are they going for their vacation? And is she doing the gender reveal on vacation?
I was wondering that too. Where the heck are they taking two small children? I think she is going a gender beach reveal.
Isn't taking little ones to the beach dangerous? I don't know if Tayler OR Chuckie would be attentive enough. :?
ImageImage
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Whoever the fake is definitely reads here, whether it's her or a gossiper.
#FreeBen

Unread post by Guest »

TWDfan wrote:I think it might be her and if it is, that's pretty sick. Sarcastic or not, why would she do that? Sympathy? Maybe. For fun? i don't think so. I think it's somebody that's here (one of the seven to nine guests. Yeah I see you.) or it might just be a person that occasionally watches her videos that doesn't like her. I don't know. Who knows if we'll ever know. :?

I show up as a guest because I don't make my status online known. There are two others that I know do that too, and I am sure more, so I doubt there are as many "lurkers" as you would think.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IndieLuv wrote:I really hate when she says she's being "bullied" I'm sorry, but you are an adult and have two kids, there's a point when you need to grow up and not take what everyone says seriously. Also, just because someone says something mean that "hurt your feelings" doesn't make them a 'bully.' .

I am very up front and forward. If I don't like you or something you do etc, I will tell you straight up that you're a friggin idiot
If she is going to put it all out there she really does need thicker skin!!
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

their definition of vacation is probably cooking hotdogs on a dirty beach. Yeehaw.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

OhReallyNow wrote:
I show up as a guest because I don't make my status online known. There are two others that I know do that too, and I am sure more, so I doubt there are as many "lurkers" as you would think.
I guess that's true. I didn't know that so that's why I was speculating. Sorry about that. :)
ImageImage
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

here's an idea, why doesnt she get off the fucking internet if she's so "bothered"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

shizbricks wrote:here's an idea, why doesnt she get off the fucking internet if she's so "bothered"

I KNOW. She always says how she's sick of the drama that she started, sick of this, sick of that, sick of this person, sick of that person, yet all she does is spend time online. Don't like people on Facebook? Don't go on. Don't like people on Tumblr? Don't go on. Get away from the Internet and get a job!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Shes been on the ask.fm alot latey. Shes kinda asking for drama.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

she feeds off the attention. positive or negative. she craves it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jakoby was sick as fuck and she was on ask.fm

What happened to being a "damn good mom"?
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Jakoby was sick as fuck and she was on ask.fm

What happened to being a "damn good mom"?
she lives in a house full of people now. she never needs to take care of her kids again. maybe THATS why she moved home ;)
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I made a new thread.... Mods can delete it if people still want to go on this one, but I felt like a new one should be created since that's usually done around 40 pages

Unread post by Guest »

I want to say that the settings have been adjusted to go past 40. I'm seeing threads in the 50s

Unread post by Guest »

No point in making one until this one is locked, but maybe yt mommies only go to 41

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”