DearTaylerTragedy Part 21...

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 21...

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler and her family in the next few years
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Image

Tayler and her family in the next few years
why are they all eating pickles?? lol is she pregnant again? :o
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

Tayler, currently.

I kid. *shifty eyes*
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I don' t know why, but i find those "tayler in 45 yrs","tayler now" etc... Photos meaner and more offensive than the fake ask queastions thing. I am a pretty sensitive person. But i found most of the fake question thing pretty funny. And i only read through it once and pretty quickly at that, but the way i took it with some of the answers were more like Tayler having the upper hand and being sarcastic towards the asker.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I doubt that could be Tayler in 10 years..unless she seriously works her ass off to get her act together.
Those kids all seem pretty well taken care of. I really wish I could see Alesana in 13-15 years. When she's going to be old enough to start rebelling and make her own choices.
up all night, got demons to fight
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Ripley wrote:I don' t know why, but i find those "tayler in 45 yrs","tayler now" etc... Photos meaner and more offensive than the fake ask queastions thing. I am a pretty sensitive person. But i found most of the fake question thing pretty funny. And i only read through it once and pretty quickly at that, but the way i took it with some of the answers were more like Tayler having the upper hand and being sarcastic towards the asker.
I just wanted to give an example because i dont know how clear i was in my last post. First off, i think someone on here was wondering if those wer questions that random people were asking. I am sure they are not. The asker and person answering i believe are the same person. Like i said, i found the Q&A thing funny because from what i recalll, mosst of the answers were pretty sarcastic and funny and made Tayler out to seem like she was having some fun with some of the dumb questions. for example, i think one of the questions on the fake Q&A was something like: " Can I buy Jackoby?" The answer was something like " sure give me $100.00 and i will mail him out right away"." I found that funny because it made her seem like she was having some fun witth the asker. Like it was as if she was saying in a sarcastic tone " Suuuurre. Send me a hundred bucks and i will be sure to send you something in return." Kind of a "the cheque is in the mail" thing.
I dont know if anyone is understanding what i am getting at. I am so tired and having trouble explainig, but i hope you get the gist.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I said it reminded me of Tayler not that it was going to be her. :roll: I never said I was nice to Tayler or some kind of saint, but at least I'm not lying about being her and saying mean things about her children.

I find saying while impersonating her that I'll sell my son for money and I cut off his balls much worse than posting a gif saying it reminds me of her. But that's just me so whatever. :cheers:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

the one reason i think it could be tayler is because she hasn't said anything about it on her other social sites.. youd think shed adress it by now and have people report it if it wasnt really her. shed be making a huge deal about it
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

@chelsieross7: so very true. we all know that she stalks this, she would have said something, or accused someone...fishy, very fishy.

And........... we are a sniffle away from part 22. HOLY MOTHER OF DESTRUCTION. :o

Unread post by Guest »

I'm seeing other threads reaching 45, 46 pages on other parts of the site, so no one make a new one until this one is locked.
Avery
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avery »

I kind of think it's her too. Or maybe she doesn't know of it? I really doubt she doesn't know, she reads here. I wouldn't put it past her to be behind in to try to look mature.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

These threads go by super fucking fast. :o
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

I think it might be her and if it is, that's pretty sick. Sarcastic or not, why would she do that? Sympathy? Maybe. For fun? i don't think so. I think it's somebody that's here (one of the seven to nine guests. Yeah I see you.) or it might just be a person that occasionally watches her videos that doesn't like her. I don't know. Who knows if we'll ever know. :?
ImageImage
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

One isn't worse than the other.

Let's just talk about something else.

When and where are they going for their vacation? And is she doing the gender reveal on vacation?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

A looks so cute with her hair done, but I can't help but think Tayler only did it because we said she never did...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

They said that THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION?? WHAT?? :x
Ok, now I'm officially pissed. She doesn't work, she doesn't earn anything.... she pops out babies like the easy-bake oven and she even goes on vacations. Dude, I'm really doing something wrong with my life then.
IndieLuv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IndieLuv »

I really hate when she says she's being "bullied" I'm sorry, but you are an adult and have two kids, there's a point when you need to grow up and not take what everyone says seriously. Also, just because someone says something mean that "hurt your feelings" doesn't make them a 'bully.' .

I am very up front and forward. If I don't like you or something you do etc, I will tell you straight up that you're a friggin idiot
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

sleep84 wrote:They said that THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION?? WHAT?? :x
Ok, now I'm officially pissed. She doesn't work, she doesn't earn anything.... she pops out babies like the easy-bake oven and she even goes on vacations. Dude, I'm really doing something wrong with my life then.
I'm sure her definition of vacation is very different then a lot of ours. I'm not trying to offend her but I grew up in PA not far from her and when people back home post on FB about their plans for summer it makes me feel guilty that Disneyland is a day trip for me now and we go to sea world just because. I'm sure she will go to ocean city or a Lake and camp out a few nights. And their is nothing wrong with that but I'm sure they aren't doing anything extravagant so it's not worth getting upset over.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

cakewalked wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:One isn't worse than the other.

Let's just talk about something else.

When and where are they going for their vacation? And is she doing the gender reveal on vacation?
I was wondering that too. Where the heck are they taking two small children? I think she is going a gender beach reveal.
Isn't taking little ones to the beach dangerous? I don't know if Tayler OR Chuckie would be attentive enough. :?
ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”