DearTaylerTragedy Part 22 :o

Cmommy12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 22 :o

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

You are all so pretty! Tayler is just trying to her make herself feel better, she knows not one single person is jealous of her. She has absolutly nothing I want. I have a great husband that puts us first, a good education, a nice home of our own, and a beautiful perfect child. I'd die if I had to switch lives with that idiot.

I don't find Tayler attractive in the least. She always looks dirty and not put together. I dislike facial piercings in general and her tattoos are god awful. Her personality is awful and that makes her even uglier.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Tayler can be very pretty, she has big eyes and that's one thing I will admit I'm jealous of, I think large eyes are very pretty
lovemymarine93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovemymarine93 »

haha im a little late hopping on the band wagon but here goes nothing lol.

sorry if its huge, idk how to resize pictures lol

and i know i have messed up eyebrows but i would kill myself if i had Taylers :?
Hershel: Any idea what happened to my horse?
Daryl: Yeah, the one that almost killed me? If it's smart it left the country.

lalalashell23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalalashell23 »

blackbettybamf wrote:
leem91 wrote:You guys are all so freaking pretty. :)
This. I knew you weren't all 300 lbs and ugly (though who cares if you are) like Tayler thinks, but I had no idea how beautiful you guys are! No one is jealous of you, Tayler.

I'm jealous of lalalashell23 though. She looks great especially for being 7-8 months pregnant. She's thin but she has a FIGURE! She doesn't look like a board. I'm not trying to talk crap on Tayler's thin frame because maybe she can't gain weight. My cousin is very self conscious of how thin she is because no matter what she can't gain weight and people constantly tell her she's too skinny and it's hurtful to her because she can't help it and she'd love to gain some weight and have boobs and a butt. But the way Tay throws out there that we're jealous because she's so skinny- puhleeeeeze. I'd rather have lalalashell's figure anyday. She looks like a woman, not a 12 year old boy.
D'awwww <3 you made my day!!!! <3 <3 <3
"There are two types of people in this world: the ones who go after their dreams despite their fears, and those who do not."
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Late but the city's power went out! Not that recent, but
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I know Im the one that initiated the picture posting and I havent even said a word lol sorry ladies I was visiting my aunt.

But OMG you ladies are beautiful!
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

you are all so pretty!!!

I am a mom. Never been called a milf though. O_o. lol
Excuse my dirty mirror :P
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

i can admit there are only two things tayler has that I'm jealous of. how skinny she is and the fact that she has a child so young. ik its hard, but i'm 19, been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and we want children SO BAD. we always joke if we had the funds we would have one right now. its unfair that the rest of us have to wait responsibly while she gets to pop out kids so easily. but am i jealous of her as a whole? hell no. would i trade places with her? hell fucking no.
Last edited by shizbricks on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

you girls are beautiful!! now all the minions that pride themselves on calling you all fat and ugly can finally see proof youre not!! :D
lovemymarine93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovemymarine93 »

shizbricks wrote:i can admit there are only two things tayler has that I'm jealous of. how skinny she is and the fact that she has a child so young. ik its hard, but i'm 19, been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and we want children SO BAD. we always joke if we had the funds we have one right now. its unfair that the rest of us have to wait responsibly while she gets to pop out kids so easily. but am i jealous of her as a whole? hell no. would i trade places with her? hell fucking no.
^this

just like you me and my boyfriend would LOVE to have children right now. I'm 19 just like you. BUT unlike Tayler, I'm not going to get pregnant while living in my mothers house, and have to live off of government assistance. I want my own home, and money saved up before I would ever even think about having children.
Hershel: Any idea what happened to my horse?
Daryl: Yeah, the one that almost killed me? If it's smart it left the country.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”