DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Unread post by Blackswan »

xSenka wrote:She has two kids sleeping in the same room as her, and she chooses to lay there naked with Chuckie snoring. UHM, I'm sorry that is just disgusting to me... I hope they don't do the nasty with them in the room too.
Yeah Alesana is at the age where she'll remember if she ever cought them....ahem....you know
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Blackswan wrote:
xSenka wrote:She has two kids sleeping in the same room as her, and she chooses to lay there naked with Chuckie snoring. UHM, I'm sorry that is just disgusting to me... I hope they don't do the nasty with them in the room too.
Yeah Alesana is at the age where she'll remember if she ever cought them....ahem....you know
She can post videos at 3am also, but can't change Jakoby. (I was still awake when she posted the "fetal" movement video)

This girl...
Seriously, I can't.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

As if I thought Adestria and North were bad some lady named her daughter Cricket!! :/
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:As if I thought Adestria and North were bad some lady named her daughter Cricket!! :/
Her daughter must chip ;)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now that i know Im having another boy (still a little :( ) these are the names I like

Jimmy
Frankie
Dash
Cruz

My husband doesnt like Dash lol
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I like Cruz :)
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Me too :)
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Like Tayler should watch GabeandJesss' fetal movement with the twins if she wants to see REAL fetal movement not her gas
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Blackswan wrote:Now that i know Im having another boy (still a little :( ) these are the names I like

Jimmy
Frankie
Dash
Cruz

I like Cruz <3 and hey, little boys are FUN! Just think you can dress them up in little outfits and do their hair in a Mohawk and so much more! I was convinced my little girl was a boy haha we even had a name picked out but no girl names. Then I found out at 22(I believe??) weeks that I was having a girl lol
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Blackswan wrote:Now that i know Im having another boy (still a little :( ) these are the names I like

Jimmy
Frankie
Dash
Cruz

I like Jimmy and Frankie. I'm a sucker and names that end in an ee sound. They just sound so cute to me.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I like the ee sound at the end of names to, I have a Charlie. Frankie is probably my faveorite!

Boys are so much fun, I wanted a girl before I got pregnant and then I was terrified to have a girl. Don't be sad, you'll have a great time being a mom to your boys, and hopefully you'll have grandaughters and great daughter in laws. My MIL had 3 boys and were super close now, and she's getting her first grandaughter in September :D
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I LOVE the name Cruz
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

placebo wrote:What are the links to her sites? I only have the YT one after she's wiped and made new accounts and pages.
She changed some of her links to "modifiedmother" :lol:
Here's the ones I know of:
http://modifiedmother.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/ModifiedMother
http://instagram.com/deartaylertragedy
http://www.facebook.com/Deartaylertragedy
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I hate to be nitpicky, but Tayler's teeth look very yellow :?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

They are really yellow, it's hard to look past. I'm not sure, but does Medicaid cover dental?

I'm going to be nitpicky too, but for a baby who doesn't even WALK yet, Jakoby certainly gets hurt a lot. He doesn't even seem like much of a crawler, I don't know how he's escaping Tayler so easily, when in every video I've seen him in, he's just.. sitting there. Or in his crib. Or in a height chair. Or in a walker. But, he got hurt again. She said he fell, apparently at the playground. The bruises are so dangerously close to his eye it makes me cringe:

xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

scribomania wrote:They are really yellow, it's hard to look past. I'm not sure, but does Medicaid cover dental?

I'm going to be nitpicky too, but for a baby who doesn't even WALK yet, Jakoby certainly gets hurt a lot. He doesn't even seem like much of a crawler, I don't know how he's escaping Tayler so easily, when in every video I've seen him in, he's just.. sitting there. Or in his crib. Or in a height chair. Or in a walker. But, he got hurt again. She said he fell, apparently at the playground. The bruises are so dangerously close to his eye it makes me cringe:

I'm so worried about him :(
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I was totally joking about drinking monsters, crowd suffering and moshing. it was just a really stupid question to ask, obviously I am going to be careful, I’ll be 19 weeks pregnant. I plan to drink lots of water, eat while I’m there as well, stay on the sides right in front of the stage hopefully, I plan to wear a bathing suit and shorts and flip flops and use sun screen(always do because I’m fucking pastey) chuckie will be with me and keep me safe as well, just because you’re pregnant does not mean you can’t do things you enjoy. I’m a good mom, I will keep my Fishy safe.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My son has had 1 bruise so far since he started walking a month ago and he is such a cluts! And it was on his leg not his face. I dont understand how Jakoby is so beat up. I understand all babies are different but those look like Tayler was just being NEGLECTFUL!! Plain and simple.
hoppinginpuddles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hoppinginpuddles »

Jakoby is probably easily bruised and cut due to being anemic and malnourished...
hoppinginpuddles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hoppinginpuddles »

Jakoby is probably easily bruised and cut due to being anemic and malnourished...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”