Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

hjl226 wrote:
astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Someone will have to tell me if you guys already covered this. Sorry if you did.

But did anyone see her picture on instagram? A little girl on her knees praying, and the texts reads "dear God, when I wake up please allow me to have 5 new followers". You don't pray to God asking him for followers on instagram.
How fucked up. God isn't there to give you more followers on instagram. Oh yeah, she's really religious, for all the wrong reasons.

When has she claimed to be even remotely religious? She was Satans Milf a few weeks ago.
Shes posted something about being christian before i believe
Yes she claims to be a Christian, and talks about praying and all that jazz. Yes she's religious but to a point. She's fake tho. She isn't a true Christian.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

My point being its pretty fucked up to be praying to God to get more followers, when people are praying for sick ones to pull threw. Ya kno what I mean?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:My point being its pretty fucked up to be praying to God to get more followers, when people are praying for sick ones to pull threw. Ya kno what I mean?
i think thatt post was a joke but i agree. she shouldnt just claim to be a christian then call herself satans milf and have all the upside down crosses and shit everywhere. religion is something a lot of people take seriously and i think it should be respected by everyone even if you follow something different or dont believe in something someone else does. i think its rude and insulting to be posting the kind of stuff she does and treating religion the way she does.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

Supposedly, she took Alesana's binky and told her Dyson ate them. So, to kill two birds with one stone. There was discussion about binkys and Dyson recently.

HI TAYLER.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She so reads this thread. How could she not? She's Tayler, who sits on the computer all day. I wouldn't believe for a minute that she doesn't come on here.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Tayler has started throwing out Alesanas binkies after she said she would because she's 'not a heartless bitch'. Heres hoping she is slowly talking peoples advice
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

Even though I like Vanessa, Tayler almost pulled an "oopsie" like her in that latest video with that near-pube shot :shock: Why aren't these girls editing these things out? It's literally half a second, but still...
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^^ oh my, Tayler is moving her stomach, it's not the baby. Also, someone's snoring in the backgorund! And she's just covered with a towel.
I like her quiet times, though! A little less drama for a while can do nothing but good! :D
up all night, got demons to fight
lovemymarine93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovemymarine93 »

Am I the only one whos wondering how the hell she is going to fit ANOTHER crib in her room?
I can almost guaruntee that she isn't moving out anytime soon, why would she? She has mommy dearest there to play fulltime babysitter :roll:
Hershel: Any idea what happened to my horse?
Daryl: Yeah, the one that almost killed me? If it's smart it left the country.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

i'm not sure if anyone noticed this sorry if this is a repeat...

I noticed Tayler entered Missy (The bumps along the way) contest for free cloth diapers, hmmm not only is she trying to get swag from other youtubers but does anyone really think she will cloth diaper?..
spacecadet585
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spacecadet585 »

I watched her 18 week belly shot and she finally has some curve to her body, she doesn't look so emaciated. I'm sure she will flip her shits if she ends up getting stretch marks and ends up not having her boyish body when this baby comes.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Tayler is crazy. There was no fetal movement, only her hairy stomach and her pulse.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Like I've said before, my stomach does the same exact thing, and I have birth over 4 months ago! Oh, Tayler :/
Btw I think the baby is a girl since Tayler gets what she wants but I HOPE its a boy.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

What are the links to her sites? I only have the YT one after she's wiped and made new accounts and pages.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Ugh that's not baby movement. Looked like gas. :( FAIL
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

^^ that actually looked like digestion.. :roll:
up all night, got demons to fight
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She definitely reads here because I mentioned how tacky looking her belly button ring was last week I think & in her new video I noticed that she has a completely new one.

Also, I don't think that was the baby moving. I could record my stomach right now because I have gas (TMI) & you'd more than likely see the same type of movement. I'm not pregnant though.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Why does she still need to arch her back like that? Also why does Tayler feel the need to show us her bra when she lifts up her shirt? You could see the lower part of her boobs.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

leem91 wrote:She definitely reads here because I mentioned how tacky looking her belly button ring was last week I think & in her new video I noticed that she has a completely new one.

Also, I don't think that was the baby moving. I could record my stomach right now because I have gas (TMI) & you'd more than likely see the same type of movement. I'm not pregnant though.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks it's tacky. I do like belly button rings, but I like the ones that only have one thing hanging off, then again I have to buy the expensive belly rings due to allergies. BUT, I don't think the ones Tayler uses fit her. She needs something simple or to remove it completely. Just doesn't fit her body in my opinion.
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

My stomach does that movement, it's completely normal. Stop trying to make it seem like it's the baby Tayler. I don't even know if you could actually see movement at 18 weeks? Maybe feel flutters, but actually see it. I doubt it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”