Continue here...
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 23

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Woah! So many pages lol but even though Tayler makes bad decisions and seems like a ignorant twat I feel sorry for her I just don't know why
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
lovemymarine93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovemymarine93 »

I don't feel sorry for her, I feel sorry for her children for having such an ignorant self centered mother who is never going to make something of her life. We can only hope and pray that poor Alesana doesn't end up following in her footsteps.
Hershel: Any idea what happened to my horse?
Daryl: Yeah, the one that almost killed me? If it's smart it left the country.

True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hope not either bless their little hearts they are so adorable can't help but feel sorry for them
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

shizbricks wrote:
i can admit there are only two things tayler has that I'm jealous of. how skinny she is and the fact that she has a child so young. ik its hard, but i'm 19, been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and we want children SO BAD. we always joke if we had the funds we have one right now. its unfair that the rest of us have to wait responsibly while she gets to pop out kids so easily. but am i jealous of her as a whole? hell no. would i trade places with her? hell fucking no.

^this

just like you me and my boyfriend would LOVE to have children right now. I'm 19 just like you. BUT unlike Tayler, I'm not going to get pregnant while living in my mothers house, and have to live off of government assistance. I want my own home, and money saved up before I would ever even think about having children

I'm 18 and have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years. I have had baby fever most of my teen years, and it hasn't gotten any better. Watching other peoples children hasn't worked for me either. I've had two miscarriages that were not planned, but I will not purposely get pregnant until my boyfriend and I are able to support children. We talk about it from time to time. He has a very well paying job, but like we have said. Waiting until we both can support our family, and such is a better choice. I feel better knowing I'm not alone, that there are other young females in my situation.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

i agree. its SO HARD fighting that want to have a child. but in the end i just have to remind myself that if i had a child now, my life would be so hard and my child would suffer bc of my poor choices. i think some girls end up pregnant so young bc they get in that baby fever state and dont have to mental maturity to predict the consequences of their actions.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I want babies too. It sucks cause Tayler has no consequences for popping them out.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Me to :( it sucks
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I want another baby so bad. I could support it financially. I mean, it would be tight and I would have to sacrifice some things, but I could definitely make it work. I already have an 8 year old and a 2.5 year old. But only in the past few months have I gotten into a stable relationship that I feel has a future, I don't think I'm physically ready for another one right now (I barely have ANY time anymore!) and my 2.5 year old is still a baby IMO. I think kids should get to be the baby and not be forced to be the big kid because there's a new baby coming. Some people have accidents, some people do it on purpose. If you are ready, that's fine and I don't judge you. But 3 babies on GA. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. There should be some sort of mandatory sterilization for people like Tayler who sit on their ass and be a baby factory.
#FreeBen
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

Late on the picture posting. This is me. I haven't posted much lately but I am the one that shared the ss of tayler from when I was in a group with her.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

Apparently it didn't post ill try again later

Unread post by Guest »

I'm not a fan of all hair colors, but I did do pink when I worked on the beach. I did it underneath though

Unread post by Guest »

I'm not going to call out any names, but there are some very opinionated regulars on here that I don't see posting photos.... ;)

come out, come out, whatever you are
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

this is getting sad, it's like we're getting a new one every weekend.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."

Unread post by Guest »

we've had a theme every night for four nights in a row.

yt names, reasons were jealous of tayler, eyebrows, now photos
xSenka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xSenka »

I dyed mine red underneath :3 it was blue at first and then as it faded it turned purple. >.> This all happened in the last month. I look like a creeper lol.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Dis is me, lol. I took this last week or so.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:Dis is me, lol. I took this last week or so.
I love your hair!!!

You ladies are all so beautiful!!
#FreeBen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

This is my most recent photo from earlier today. :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
lovemymarine93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovemymarine93 »

you all are so gorgeous :O
the only thing I like about me is my big blue eyes :3 it's the first thing people notice when they see me .

everything else I hate lol. I have a big body frame and I've never weighed a "normal" weight. I talk with a pretty bad lisp, and I have hypermobility syndrome (more commonly known as being "double jointed") I'm actually going to a geneticist in a few weeks to find out if I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, which is connected to the hypermobility :/ blah but enough about me, haha I'd like to learn a bit more about you ladies :)
Hershel: Any idea what happened to my horse?
Daryl: Yeah, the one that almost killed me? If it's smart it left the country.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”