orava
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedmother (TaylerTragedy) Part 31

Unread post by orava »

placebo wrote:https://www.google.fi/search?q=wallu+va ... 80&bih=899

Chuckie's not so attractive future. Ofc, 10x worse since he likes to look like a dirty greaseball.
At least this guy must have a fairly decent income, but holy shit he does look a bit like a Finnish Chuckles. The 'mother' tattoo on his chest is particularly bad.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

orava, not so sure about the income, he has been tied to drugs many times lol. He used to have long sleazy hair too, just like Chuckleduck.

Tayler's talking about calling CPS, but I would bet she doesn't. Only other mom's she really knows are in her family circles and she wont risk that "support". That's just my guess though. Or, she is just simply lying.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Where do you guys get all this info? She hardly puts anything on YouTube. I'm struggling to keep up
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

placebo wrote:orava, not so sure about the income, he has been tied to drugs many times lol. He used to have long sleazy hair too, just like Chuckleduck.

Tayler's talking about calling CPS, but I would bet she doesn't. Only other mom's she really knows are in her family circles and she wont risk that "support". That's just my guess though. Or, she is just simply lying.
She's probably lying unless she is calling CPS on herself and Chuckie just to blame it all on Chuckie and have him put in jail and forever get the kids taken away from him and his family. Seems like something she would do.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”