ModifiedMother (TaylerTragedy) Part 32

whatsername_

Re: ModifiedMother (TaylerTragedy) Part 32

Unread post by whatsername_ »

chelsieross7 wrote:Why aren't the screenshots available anymore? I'm like 99% sure that's what she's talking about unless he deleted those messages which I doubt. I wonder how she found out about them and whose been talking to her about them?
But yea he told me all of that on his own I didn't do much (really nothing at all) to "coax" that out of him, he was a pretty open book haha I wonder if she also saw the parts where he continually complimented me and started calling me babe (knowing I'm only 17 and he's like 23) and messaging me several times after I told him I wasn't interested in talking and how he continued to do so even when I didn't reply. I can garauntee she got all pissed at him for doing that even tho that was at the same time she was dating that nick guy.. She even had him at her house!
So, she either saw them through his Facebook or came here and found them OR someone told her about them. From what she said about it, it sounds like someone told we about it. And why does she make it seem like she's more mad at other people for believing it than she is at chuckie for "making it up". That's a pretty serious thing to lie about and a pretty elaborate lie at that. She should be pissed off at him for lying (if he did, which he didn't) or mad at him for telling a complete stranger about that.
fight fight fight fight fight fight!! ;)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

whatsername_ wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Why aren't the screenshots available anymore? I'm like 99% sure that's what she's talking about unless he deleted those messages which I doubt. I wonder how she found out about them and whose been talking to her about them?
But yea he told me all of that on his own I didn't do much (really nothing at all) to "coax" that out of him, he was a pretty open book haha I wonder if she also saw the parts where he continually complimented me and started calling me babe (knowing I'm only 17 and he's like 23) and messaging me several times after I told him I wasn't interested in talking and how he continued to do so even when I didn't reply. I can garauntee she got all pissed at him for doing that even tho that was at the same time she was dating that nick guy.. She even had him at her house!
So, she either saw them through his Facebook or came here and found them OR someone told her about them. From what she said about it, it sounds like someone told we about it. And why does she make it seem like she's more mad at other people for believing it than she is at chuckie for "making it up". That's a pretty serious thing to lie about and a pretty elaborate lie at that. She should be pissed off at him for lying (if he did, which he didn't) or mad at him for telling a complete stranger about that.
fight fight fight fight fight fight!! ;)
#FreeBen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I believe chelsie just added him and he messaged her first telling her she was cute.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Wait did she delete all her sites including youtube? I bet those messages with chuckie and Chelsie really got to her.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The chelsie thing happened what like 3 months ago? 2? Something like that? If that was why she deleted everything I'm confused. That's the PAST as tayler likes to say.

Besides that it should be chuckie she should be mad at. Considering he was an open book to chelsie without her even really asking for info.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

LOLno he's gross and also a piece of shit just like Tayler
#FreeBen
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

What I worry about is Chuckie putting his foot down with Tayler. The naked photos of her and their kids, especially. I'm sure he wouldn't want his daughters doing that. Why didn't Chuckie put a stop to it in any way? He said that if Alesana ever did that, he would put a stop to it. I want to believe that because I think Chuckie could be decent. I think being with Tayler screwed him up and I'm honestly not surprised. I'm not saying Chuckie is not at fault for anything. He should be getting a job and not talk to underage girls in a flirtatious way. Not saying he meant any harm, but it's not the best thing to do. I think Chuckie really does want to get away from Tayler but doesn't know how to because they have 3 babies together. That is a tough call to make when kids are in the picture. They should not have gotten married or had kids together at all with no jobs and Tayler with nothing other than a middle school education. But what's done is done and they have to do something with their lives somehow. They both did screwed up things. I do believe that Chuckie has more of a backbone than Tayler when it comes to discipline. Maybe not much, but it's more than Tayler does. He also seems to love his kids equally unlike Tayler. I'm not making any assumptions, but this is how I feel.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I've said this awhile back but I don't understand why Chuckie called out a couple of people who called CPS on Tayler (saying gender slurs, making fun at their appearance), when he should mad at Tayler. Yeah he's called her out on that naked prego photo of her, but shouldn't Chuckie been concern to WHY people were calling CPS on her? If he so called cared about his kids, he would of talked to Tayler about what happened or tell her to not go off running her mouth, letting the whole world know every single detail of her life.
And obviously Chuckie did nothing when Tayler had to move back home when her personal info was given out, the only time he would come over was to have sex with Tayler and then he would leave.
I do think he'll be the parent that disciplines his kids and make sure they still in school etc.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Where's Tommy, Phil and Lil when you need them? Lol
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Every time I hear the name chuckie I think of rugrats lol
katherinealka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katherinealka »

I typed in modifiedmother on youtube and found this video.

Has anyone else seen it?
K2393
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K2393 »

If she can't take the drama or hate then why does she keep coming back to it??? I lost count on how many times she has said she's done with social networks, deletes them all, and then comes back a couple days later. She seriously cannot live without Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Keep your stuff private and only add close family and friends so you don't have to deal with the drama anymore, Tayler!
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Oh. WHATEVER CRAYLER.
YOU ARE CERTIFIABLE.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Im sorry but her stomach looks disgusting in this picture from her new blog
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11b4306 ... zjsCajnZoM
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:
hjl226 wrote:Im sorry but her stomach looks disgusting in this picture from her new blog
I mean I wish mine looked like that. The weight I seemed to have gained since my vacation is not making me a happy camper.
Why does she only have one rib poking out? New blog?
Yea if you look at the last page someone found ber new instagram and blog. I would like my stomach to be smaller too but its just strange since she was complaining about not losing that 25 lbs and now all the sudden it looks like that
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:Oh the IG I just posted? My bad and I didn't realize someone had already found it haha.
Yea I didn't know you were the one who posted it until I Just went back lol
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

hjl226 wrote:Im sorry but her stomach looks disgusting in this picture from her new blog
I think its the lightening.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Wouldn't be shocked if she just abused laxatives again :p
K2393
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by K2393 »

Tayler thought she wouldn't be found lol
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

When her Instagram was posted a couple hours ago I went to go have a looksie. I just went again to get the link to her blog and now her Instagram's private. Hahaha XD

She's probably like "Damn, they found me. I thought I had them fooled." hahaha

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”