TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

Unread post by Echox3 »

There was actually a moment when Jakoby was really young she thought he was deaf. She had the post online for maybe a day before deleting. It's never been mentioned again.
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

I just found out about this chick today and I checked her YouTube... I'm a little confused... Why does she get talked about so much on here? She has 600 something subs?!
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

Babydustfairy wrote:I just found out about this chick today and I checked her YouTube... I'm a little confused... Why does she get talked about so much on here? She has 600 something subs?!
She kept deleting your channel and then making a new one in deleting it
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

5Twist98 wrote:
Babydustfairy wrote:I just found out about this chick today and I checked her YouTube... I'm a little confused... Why does she get talked about so much on here? She has 600 something subs?!
Thank you for clearing that up for me. How big was she on YouTube?
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Babydustfairy wrote:
5Twist98 wrote:
Thank you for clearing that up for me. How big was she on YouTube?
I think she had around 5-10,000 at one point?
Her old channew TaylerTradgedy was actually going somewhere but she deleted it. Like always.
This is probably her 10th channel she's made on youtube.

She makes them. Gets a decent following. Can't keep up with videos, the "haters" get to be too much and she deletes it vowing never to come back.
1 week <if even that sometimes> she's back and ready to show every one what a damngoodmother she is...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler's current YouTube channel as of December 2016 is RustedOverWetDreams (?) or just "Tayler Dawn". Tayler's first Youtube channel was called "DearTaylerTragedy" and then later just shortened to "TaylerTragedy" which was her "scene name". As someone else mentioned, that channel had a fair amount of subscribers and very likely could've gotten her a decent YT check. I'm not talking about like hundreds of thousands of subscribers, but I could see her get anywhere from 30-50k with that channel. The likelihood of that happening now is near impossible now because she deletes all of her social media including her Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube at least once or twice a month.

Her YT channel will not last. What she usually does with a new account is uploads tons of old 30 second videos of when the kids were super little. Imagine if a big YT mom like Jessica from JesssFam deleting her channel every month and then just reuploading old videos of Lilia, the twins, etc and then deleting all those again only to come back on yet another account and repeat the cycle. Her subscribers would get fed up with her because they wouldn't be able to keep up and they'd just lose interest. That's what Tayler did and will continue to do because she is literally so fucking predictable it's sad. None of us know her irl and yet we know her behavior and patterns like they were our own.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Jagger Frost
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jagger Frost »

Does anyone have a link to Tayler's channel?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Jagger Frost wrote:Does anyone have a link to Tayler's channel?
Not sure how to get the link, but it comes up for me when I search "Tayler Dawn"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I haven't been on her page for awhile. Mainly because she's a train wreck. Can someone give me the usernames that she currently has?? Her username changed like every other month. So what's it now? Thanks
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FAQ UPDATE SUMMER 2017:

Q: Who is she dating now? Is she still with that guy?

A: She was dating a guy named Brian, who, like all of her other boyfriends, moved under her roof after dating for 10 minutes. It's speculated that they've broken up, but she's still keeping him around so she can mooch off of him for baby things, it's also speculated she's keeping him around to make Chuckie jealous, or, because she herself is jealous of Chuckie's current girlfriend and can't handle being single.

Q: Does she still have her housekeeping job?

A: No

Q: Who is the father of her current unborn child? When is she due?

A: Chuckie, who else? She is due in September

Q: What happened with Kevin?

A: Kevin was another boyfriend who shacked up with Tayler for a hot minute and got her pregnant. We all know Tayler's only brag worthy thing in her life is the fact that all of her kids have the same father and it probably bothered her that Chuckie wasn't the father of this one. A few things are possibilities as to why she got the abortion:

1. Chuckie wanted to take her back but told her he'd only do it if she aborted Kevin's baby
2. To spite Kevin and get back at him
3. Combination of 1 and 2

Q: What happened with her and Hayley?

A: Hayley split after Tayler got the abortion and immediately got knocked up by Chuckie again, but they've since rekindled

Q: Did she ever get her GED?

A: No

Q: What's going on with the drama between her and Chuckie's girlfriend?

A: Tayler is always jealous of whoever is dating Chuckie, plain and simple. She'll claim until she's blue in the face that Chuckie is an abuser, how he beat her, how she doesn't want him ever again and then as soon as he has a new girl she becomes enraged with jealousy and starts acting like a child. They'll eventually get back together, everyone knows it.

Feel free to add more!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Here’s a quick little rundown of Taylers most recent boy toys and shenanigans

Sam was spring 2015s model I believe. Then chuckie “forced” her to cheat on sam with him lols. She got back with chuckie that summer and tried to conceive turdling number 4 but couldn’t right away and cried infertility. They were broken up by the holidays and I remember some pony tailed stranger in pics helping her bathe anberlin around December but she never named him. Then she held deaths hand in January. Started banging Kevin by June. He moved in, knocked her up and she aborted by October. Back with chuckie by Christmas and knocked up almost instantly. Then 8 weeks later here comes captain save a hoe Brian and now he’s been tossed to the curb before amityvilles umbilical stump even falls off.

Now we wait for the ambiguous, but not so subtle, “old flame” posts...

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FAQ UPDATE: January 2018

Happy New Year, everyone! Funny how we're now in 2018 and Tayler is still doing the same song and dance that she's been doing since 2012.

Q:

Are Tayler and Chuckie back together?

A:

Of course they are, Tayler can't ever stay away from him, especially when she wants something. She gets back with him every single year right before tax refund too so she can spend his money

Q:

Is Jakoby Chuckie's child?

A:

No one knows for sure and we probably will never know. The theory is, around the time Jakoby was conceived, Tayler was sleeping around with her ex boyfriend Ethan and he's the real father of J. Tayler also slept with Ethan when she and Chuckie were on their 1,500th breakup in 2012 whilst also being HEAVILY pregnant. Jakoby is also the only boy out of 4 kids and the only child that doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Chuckie himself has even stated before that he questions Jakoby's paternity but doesn't want a DNA test done because he wouldn't be able to take it if he wasn't his son--which is understandable.

Q:

Why hasn't CPS stepped in for these kids?

A:

CPS is useless in her state. Apparently in Ohio, people are actually warned when CPS is snooping around (as opposed to them just dropping by the house) so Tayler has time to clean her house and dress the kids up like they aren't poverty stricken for once. CPS has been contacted numerous times about her and nothing has ever come out of it, so it's just pointless.

Q:

Why did Tayler get a dog?

A:

She's had like, three dogs now and she can't take care of ANY of them. She gave the first two away and will definitely do the same with this one.

Q:

How old are all of the kids?

A:

Alesana: Six years old, turning 7 in April
Jakoby: Five years old, turning 6 in June
Anberlin: Just turned 4 in November
Amity: 4 months old

notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

This bitch had ANOTHER kid?!?!?!?!? And named her (girl right?) AMITY?!?!?!!!

Like as in The Amityvill Horror Story?!?!?!?
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

Blackswan wrote:This bitch had ANOTHER kid?!?!?!?!? And named her (girl right?) AMITY?!?!?!!!

Like as in The Amityvill Horror Story?!?!?!?
Yes. Her name choices are atrocious

craycrayrairai
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by craycrayrairai »

What username is she using for social media these days?
PRETTYREAL01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PRETTYREAL01 »

blackbetty wrote:Add to this as you wish though let's refrain from normal chitchat clogging up this thread since the whole point is for it to be an overview for newbies who can't catch up :)

For starters, here is an EXCELLENT thorough post that hits most of the main points written by our very own lovely Yue!

20 years ago, God decided to let a girl name Tayler Dawn be born on the 29th of November, that was okay, but then he decided to give her the IQ of a gerbil and thats when everything fucked up.

Tayler is a mother of 3. She lives in Ohio. She has five brothers, no sisters, an exact replica of her mom.

Her story is that she dropped out of school in grade 8 ( though this changes all the time. Once she said grade 6, then grade 10, we really never know).
She met this guy called Ethan, who took her virginity and remembers every single detail of that moment. She got pregnant at 16 and miscarried. Ethan left, made her feel like shit. She then met Chuckie. Chuckie was in the scene phase and Tayler followed suite. Chuckie graduated Highschool. Tayler has nothing to prove of hr education.

She was really distraught over the miscarriage, and asked Chuckie if they could have a baby. And he agreed. She got pregnant with Alesana Jean. Pregnancy was smooth sailing. She started a youtube channel and called herself TaylerTragedy. She gave birth and there are reports that Chuckie and Tayler were abusive to one another, she kicked him in the face while driving with Alesana at 3 month ( no too sure ) in the back of he car. Broke up, restraining order that was broken to conceive everyone's favourite little boy.

After Alesana she wanted another so soon. So her and Chuckie frickle frackled while the restraining order was still up and concieved Jakoby Lee Warren. And that pregnancy wasn't smooth sailing, her and Chuckie broke up constantly, he got a new girlfriend that didn't last long. Tayler slept with Ethan while pregnant with Jakoby, smoked pot, tried to slit her neck, faked her own suicide. A whole lot of shit that made people mad.

Alesana managed to get a skull fracture at 10 months old and supposedly Tayler let Chuckie's drunk aunt hold her. And waited til her mom got home from work to take them to the hospital. Soon enough Jakoby was born, via c-section and Tayler lets no one forget that.

Jakoby managed to get burnt by a heater and that alerted CPS as it look similar to a cigarette burn. People notice that Tayler tends to favour Alesana over Jakoby due to gender. Tayler has made it known that she wanted another girl and no one is stopping her. And well it happened. Like Alesana, before Jakoby was able to turn one, Tayler was pregnant. Then miscarried again, though she changed her mind over it again and again. Saying miscarriage to chemical pregnancy. And when we thought maybe she would give her body a break we were wrong and she got pregnant about a month and half later with baby Anberlin DiAnn Rae.

She changed her mind on names, first saying Lyric, Adestria, all sorts of names no one should name their child. She moved in with her mother, then she wasted tax payers money complaining of contractions to find out the gender early. She was going have a V-BAC and then suddenly changed her mind which we believe is because she wanted that November baby so badly when Ambie was due 6th of December. And she could go over her due date and was literally trying everything to go into labour since the beginning of November. She moved out and was back in Goverment payed apartment.

During this pregnancy, she deleted her channel, and made a new one named ModifiedMother, though all she has to show is four shitty tattoos. Such as two diamonds on her collar bones, and Love Lust on her knuckles. She has had multiple piercings in the past but they never really lasted except for the septum. She had angel bites and dimple piercings.

Anberlin was born on the 25th of November via c-section. Though Tayler will remind everyone that is not as bad compared to Jakoby's c-section birth.
Tayler and Chuckie broke up, she was with this guy named Nick. Obviously they didn't work out cause as of Valentines day, her and Chuckie are now married.
wow thats a crazy story... thanks for filling me in
s1dthesqu1d
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by s1dthesqu1d »

This is my first post here (I'm usually more of a GG person but I came here for Brittany drama and have been lurking for like at least a month or so now trying to catch up), I found Tayler through the dead meme thread and I started reading on her but I was wondering what her socials are? Does she still do youtube? Where do y'all keep up with her?
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:This is my first post here (I'm usually more of a GG person but I came here for Brittany drama and have been lurking for like at least a month or so now trying to catch up), I found Tayler through the dead meme thread and I started reading on her but I was wondering what her socials are? Does she still do youtube? Where do y'all keep up with her?
She’s pretty much just on insta now. I think she has a private Snapchat and Facebook, but she frequently gets in a rage about whatever and deletes everything/everyone off her social media. Then she starts posting and adding people when she needs another attention fix. I believe she’s salemslaughter in Insta

SweetPea767
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SweetPea767 »

Does anyone have any further update!?

I’m new on here but I remember following Taylor when she was a teenager ( as was I back then) and even thinking she was a bit of mess then, but to read up on how she’s in literally the same position, and worse then she was back then is just mind blowing. Those poor kids.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”