ModifiedMother (TaylerTrashedy) Part 33

sugarplum14
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ModifiedMother (TaylerTrashedy) Part 33

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

@kiwi, I agree with you. We come on here and insult her for bad things she has done. Yes she has done things that were really screwed up. However, when the possibility of her having a mental illness, especially BPD, made me see her differently. I have BPD as well. Though I don't go to the extreme like Tayler, I have done things that I'm not proud of myself. I know her having a mental illness is crippling her. She sees anything that is negative to her as a threat. It's so hard to go through that. She did things that were out of line. I'm not sticking up for Tayler's actions by no means. However, I know that this is her way of coping with it because she doesn't know better. When she felt suicidal, that wasn't her crying for attention. She honestly feels that way because her life is screwed up. I know people say it's her fault that she put herself in these situations. However, people with BPD do go to extremes and just avoid things altogether such as school, jobs, social settings, etc. Tayler does need serious help and I wish she had someone who would help her. My heart goes out to anyone who suffers with a serious mental illness.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Someone needs to step in and get her help....but who??
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

An actual doctor or an proper adult. I was talking to me friend who did some psychology and I talked to him bout Tayler. He believe Tayler has a underlying mental illness and is a child of neglect. Her mum neglected her schooling, her health ect. If Tayler's mum paid attention to her, Tayler may have had a standing chance at a good life. She has been pregnant 5 times since 15/16 and no one stepped in and told her no.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

My heart stops going out for them when they do nothing to make their lives better. My mom for example. She never worked for longer than 2 months here or there and only if job employment office forced her (= either work or your support money is lowered and cut). She often went years without ever lifting a finger. Cooking meals or cleaning the house was often chores of me and my siblings. At almost 50, she doesn't have a single good friend. She makes new ones here and there but they never last. She throws fits when she doesn't get what she wants. She is always asking for others to help her but she never, ever helps anyone in return. She has never accepted the faults in her ways either. I had a crappy and violent childhood as did my siblings, because she refused to get help for herself. Need I say I am very happy she is now burdening someone else in completely different country. I hope she doesn't come back.

That is why I don't feel any sympathy towards Tayler. She is the same; not helping herself. And it has been _YEARS_. I had a crappy childhood too, but I didn't let it dictate how my life is now. I worked hard for things to improve and I work hard so that my daughter with diagnoses has it as easy as possible.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

twomommies wrote:Someone needs to step in and get her help....but who??
Well, I would say Chuckie would probably be the person most likely to get her the help she needs is he pushed for it and was willing to put the effort in. But, I'm not holding my breath. Chuckie has his fair share of issues, too. The sad thing is I don't think there is anyone who is willing to help her. :(
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler wont let them help her. To her, everything is about having control. Chuckie's friends hate her and Chuckie is only staying with her because of the kids.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

BTW, if she goes into therapy no good therapist is going to give her butt pats. They're going to be kind, but they're going to be real with her.

I know a person IRL with BPD. She was a complete mess. She did horrible things. I don't want to generalize, but a common thing with BPD is instead of someone self harming in order to hurt themselves, they do it to hurt OTHERS. Like when Tayler faked her own suicide, cut herself because Chuckie left her. The attitude of "I'll show them, they'll see" is classic with someone with BPD. This person that I'm referencing did this. Everything with her was black/white, all or nothing. She neglected her child. She was terrible with money. Barely graduated high school, couldn't keep a job. She has been doing DBT for a long time now, and I swear she is a different person. This therapist calls her on her shit, he doesn't coddle her. She understands that it's going to take years for people to truly believe she has changed, because that is who she was for so long.

I'm not saying it isn't frustrating to see her make the same mistakes over and over again. But calling her trash, picking at her appearance and trying to break her is not going to help her. She is sick, mentally. It just makes me sad. No, you can't use mental illness as an excuse when you screw up, but you have to have some compassion at the same time. She can't just snap her fingers and become a different person, she needs help.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

placebo wrote:Tayler wont let them help her. To her, everything is about having control. Chuckie's friends hate her and Chuckie is only staying with her because of the kids.
She needs to hit rock bottom. The next time she snaps and hits Chuckie in an argument, he needs to call the police and make a report. Then he needs to file for emergency custody, and once they're in the court system Tayler will be ordered to seek treatment. It's really that simple. If she helps herself, she will have every opportunity to have joint custody and to have her children back in her care full time. People think that they're helping her, but they're not. Chuckie is failing his kids.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

sugarplum14 wrote:@kiwi, I agree with you. We come on here and insult her for bad things she has done. Yes she has done things that were really screwed up. However, when the possibility of her having a mental illness, especially BPD, made me see her differently. I have BPD as well. Though I don't go to the extreme like Tayler, I have done things that I'm not proud of myself. I know her having a mental illness is crippling her. She sees anything that is negative to her as a threat. It's so hard to go through that. She did things that were out of line. I'm not sticking up for Tayler's actions by no means. However, I know that this is her way of coping with it because she doesn't know better. When she felt suicidal, that wasn't her crying for attention. She honestly feels that way because her life is screwed up. I know people say it's her fault that she put herself in these situations. However, people with BPD do go to extremes and just avoid things altogether such as school, jobs, social settings, etc. Tayler does need serious help and I wish she had someone who would help her. My heart goes out to anyone who suffers with a serious mental illness.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, hon. But good for you for getting help! I'm glad someone else sees what I see, I honestly don't want to see this girl crash and burn. :(
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I never said I want to see her crash and burn, but she has made her own bed. Life is about choices. She is choosing not to help herself. I have no sympathy for that.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Chuckie & her are still getting a divorce aren't they? Or did I miss something? I haven't been on for a few days.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Is her instagram still around? If it is could someone link it for me?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I think they are. Before their second marriage lol
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper