ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

Cough wrote:It seems like everyone buys unhealthy food on food stamps because *most* of the people on food stamps tend to be uneducated about healthy eating. They also come from homes where unhealthy eating was normal. Also, fruits and vegetables are expensive and it is easier to buy junk, which is debatable. Kind of off topic but, I once saw a documentary, it was on a certain community of people called mountain people, maybe they were called something else but I digress. They were all very poor and they ALL drank mountain dew. Basically the only thing they drank was that. It is like some sort of addiction and when a free dentist came to the town for a week, a lot of people went to him with teeth missing, tons of cavities, etc. and the dentist called this issue something like "mountain dew teeth". He said mountain dew is the worst soda to drink. I thought of Tayler when I watched it.
I have seen this, too! It's about people who live on the Appalachian mountains which is like the most impoverished area in the US. They had people giving 9 month old babies Mt Dew in their bottles and the kids would have cavities and need almost all of their teeth removed by like age 6. Sorry but I could totally see Tayler doing this. And yeah, you can buy any food at all with food stamps- even Whole Foods takes them I believe.
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Beth_munday wrote:
strawberries wrote:Yeah, typically no pillows, blankets, etc for the first year because of suffocation and loss of air circulation in the crib. I bedshare with my LO but I still don't have her with a pillow yet, just our blanket. She's already a year since this fourth. I don't mind seeing babies with blankets, stuffies, etc as long as they're supervised. Knowing Tay, Anbie is left alone.

It's hard for me to believe the shit she feeds them. But I mean, 2 preventable injuries and 1 sassy attitude later, I suppose nothing "strange" is weird when we're talking about her.

Not important but your little girl is 2 days older than my son, haha.
Congrats to our 1 year olds mama! (:

I laugh because when someone voiced their opinion on the shit she feeds her kids on ask, she was snooty, how "I feed them different things every day just because he wanted junk food today doesn't make me a bad mom" you don't see what I feed them everyday" gidjvdujcg. I haven't seen her ditl but I guess she proved us right lol.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Is it just me or did her DITL give anyone else a headache? I know she only has her iPhone to vlog but what's the deal with some of these clips not being more than 10 seconds long?
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

If you feed them junk in a DITL video, I'm sure you feed them junk food every other day too. My sister has food stamps and she buys healthy food and makes dinner almost every night. Tayler is just lazy
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I guess I really generalized in my previous post and that's not right of me. Now that I know foodstamps aren't limited to cheap stuff I wonder why she doesn't try. I'm not saying she needs to cook organic and cover every food group each meal but it wouldn't hurt to put in a little effort. At least one nutritious meal a day to start.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I wonder when Alasana is coming back.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

tayler seems like the type to defend anberlins already rotten teeth by saying "theyre just baby teeth!" cause shes so damn ignorant. i wish she would stop being so selfish and try to look out for her babise and actually do whats best for them instead of doing what she likes/wants.
i also hate how she says she puts her babies first yet does things for herself that harm them. like smoking cigars while breast feeding "because she was stressed and needed to calm down" or drinking mountain dew even though it made anberlin sick and isnt good to drink while breast feeding anyways and riding the rides at kennywood after just finding out she was pregnant with anberlin/ having her supposed misscarriage because she "didnt wanna miss out" and thought the rides were harmless cause they were old and slow, the list goes on and on with her. she does shit that can harm her kids yet benefit her then comes up with some bullshit, selfish excuse for doing it and thinks it okay yet still tries to say her kids come before her. it makes me so sad that anberlin barley even has the tips of her baby teeth out yet theyre already rotten because of all the crap tayler puts in her body. i dont understand how tayler doesnt realize this and doesnt care to change things about her parenting that are so minor yet have such a large impact. shes so freaking selfish its sickening.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't know if Ambie's teeth are already rotten, could be they're just very dirty. Which, is just as bad, really.

There really isn't an excuse to not to eat better. I just realized something. Here in Finland we're told early on it's important to eat fish (or fish oil) for the omegas. I don't think I've ever seen Tayler feed her kids fish?

e: she is doing Q&A, taking questions in her fb. Watch her ignore all questions she cannot think of a convenient lie for.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Since I can't edit anymore. Breasfeeding toddler vid has some interesting comments.

"
analiesmommy1 week ago

Wow you should be ashamed
Reply ·
Hide replies

OhioIsForMothers1 week ago

I'm not.
I'm glad my children "breastfeed" their babies. I'm glad that I made breastfeeding normal for them. 
Reply ·

JessicaAlizea1 week ago

The sad part is that any 3 yr old that needs a pacifier so bad is extremely insecure. On the other hand, any parent that won't fill the void & take it away is because THEY don't wanna hear the child fuss & whine about it. Sad!
Reply ·

She's three. She's not insecure. She's had her pacifier since birth. I'm not ripping it away from her. She's my baby, not yours.. No anyone else's.. I am the mother and I do what I feel is right for her. Have a nice day (: 
Reply · 1"

"
analiesmommy1 week ago

Is Alesana using a pacifier when she starts Pre K
Reply ·

Alesana won't be going to pre K.
Her pacifier is her confront item.
I'm not taking it from her because people on the internet who don't like me say to. 
Reply · 2"

Dumb is dumb. Alesana would be better off with going to Pre-K, some structure, semi decent meals, not getting her way with everything.
SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

placebo wrote:Since I can't edit anymore. Breasfeeding toddler vid has some interesting comments.

"
analiesmommy1 week ago

Wow you should be ashamed
Reply ·
Hide replies

I'm not.
I'm glad my children "breastfeed" their babies. I'm glad that I made breastfeeding normal for them. 
Reply ·

JessicaAlizea1 week ago

The sad part is that any 3 yr old that needs a pacifier so bad is extremely insecure. On the other hand, any parent that won't fill the void & take it away is because THEY don't wanna hear the child fuss & whine about it. Sad!
Reply ·

She's three. She's not insecure. She's had her pacifier since birth. I'm not ripping it away from her. She's my baby, not yours.. No anyone else's.. I am the mother and I do what I feel is right for her. Have a nice day (: 
Reply · 1"

"
analiesmommy1 week ago

Is Alesana using a pacifier when she starts Pre K
Reply ·

Alesana won't be going to pre K.
Her pacifier is her confront item.
I'm not taking it from her because people on the internet who don't like me say to. 
Reply · 2"

Dumb is dumb. Alesana would be better off with going to Pre-K, some structure, semi decent meals, not getting her way with everything.
Why?! Why wouldn't she take advantage of Pre K to get Alesana on track and socialized and give herself somewhat of a break?! I am all for keeping them home if the parent is going to work just as hard with the child as a teacher would on lessons and get the child involved in some sort of extra curricular activities with other children their age outside the home but we all know that Tayler is going to do none of that! Alesana is going to be so behind when she goes to kindergarten. Ugh with every decision she makes I just want to shake her like wtf is wrong with you?!?!
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”