ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ModifiedMother (Tayler) Part 34

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I feel so bad for Anberlin, the fact that Tayler didn't know that drinking good ol' Mountain Dew was making Anberlin sick is just so sad. Not to mention she's already given Anberlin lollipops and Cheetos. And now she's giving her taco meat. Wouldn't be surprised if it's from Taco Bell.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Ugh. What's the point of breastfeeding if all you do is eat shit?

I mean seriously, I get it, breast is best, but isn't the whole point so they're getting GOOD nutrients and not mountain dew milk? :|
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I don't see her and Chuckie lasting for longer than a month. Most of these "dads" cheat as soon as soon as they knock up their wives like Chuckie has done to Tayler and the like the while Jessica and Drake thing. Seriously, you would think these girls would learn. And didn't Becca's husband cheat around the time she was pregnant last time? He probably did this time too which is why they are having troubles again.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

And she's always soo rude to her minions. Even the way she answers questions on her ask is rude. She gives short answers every time. And god forbid you say anything about her parenting. She takes everything that isn't an outright compliment as negative.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Yeah, typically no pillows, blankets, etc for the first year because of suffocation and loss of air circulation in the crib. I bedshare with my LO but I still don't have her with a pillow yet, just our blanket. She's already a year since this fourth. I don't mind seeing babies with blankets, stuffies, etc as long as they're supervised. Knowing Tay, Anbie is left alone.

It's hard for me to believe the shit she feeds them. But I mean, 2 preventable injuries and 1 sassy attitude later, I suppose nothing "strange" is weird when we're talking about her.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

Alyshaxx wrote:And she's always soo rude to her minions. Even the way she answers questions on her ask is rude. She gives short answers every time. And god forbid you say anything about her parenting. She takes everything that isn't an outright compliment as negative.
"I don't mean to be rude .... No hate of course (: xoxo please don't get offended I love you guys!" Lmao.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

yea its kinda of sad how cautious people are when trying to talk to tayler over the internet. it makes me wonder how much more extreme it must be for people who are avtually invovled in her real life
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

Those poor kids are going to have so many cavities when they finally make it to the dentist. Putting a toddler to bed with anything but water is stupid. All of that sugar is just going to coat his teeth, not to mention she didn't brush his teeth after he had the bottle.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

The new comment on her "suck my fuck" picture lol XD
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Alyshaxx wrote:http://tinypic.com/r/x4ll3k/8

I literally LOLed
Lol are u the one that wrote that all she knows how to do is make babies?
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

On her latest in stagram picture... she was talking about anberlin and said "why is she getting so big #timetomakeanother" ope. Looks like baby #4 will come quicker than we know it lol
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah that was me xD
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i think she jokes about baby #4 to cause issues and create drama. shes a huge instigator and big on the whole causing problems then denying that that was her intentions onse shit hits the fan. shes been doing it a lot lately and im pretty sure its mostly to get people talking and piss them off
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I refuse to go on her askfm ever again because all she does is give troll answers. She feels the need to be such a bitch to even the simplest questions. Someone called her a racist and she said "nah n****" or something like that.
Like someone said, her joking about baby #4 is just to get people talking.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Which one? All I see is you are gorgeous.
someone commmented on her "haters" pic (flipping off the camera) saying something like "iremember when i was 13 and cared about "haters" but that was 8 years ago. now ive grown up and have better things to worry about like school and a job. sincerly tax paying 21 year olds" and tayler commented back saying :the fact that you came looking on my facebook just to tell me that says more about you than it does about me"

i hate when tayler finds stupid stock photos with stupid life quotes then uses them all the time to defend herself :roll:
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Regarding the latest SS.. Tayler hard working?! Having three children does not mean hard working when she isn't doing sh!t to raise them. She clothes them, her house is generally clean.. Aside of that, she cannot even call herself a mother.

She doesn't care about nutritional values. With all the social support she's been getting, pretty sure she's at least aware of the basics, just chooses not to care. Imagine if she actually had to pay the dental bills! Oh wait. She doesn't plan to.

Alesana getting her way with everything.. Yeah, good luck to Tayler, might seem easier now but wait when she's 6, 7.. Gasp, a teenager! I can actually imagine Alesana packing some punches. It's sad that Tayler doesn't see it. Putting boundaries would provide her children with a sense of security and be a good pathway to healthy self esteem.. But. She doesn't care or doesn't care enough.

She will be grandma by the time she's 32. Odds are, Alesana, Jakoby & Ambie will have just as unhealthy relationships as Tayler & Chuckie.

Nope. Tayler doesn't deserve her children.
SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

placebo wrote:Regarding the latest SS.. Tayler hard working?! Having three children does not mean hard working when she isn't doing sh!t to raise them. She clothes them, her house is generally clean.. Aside of that, she cannot even call herself a mother.

She doesn't care about nutritional values. With all the social support she's been getting, pretty sure she's at least aware of the basics, just chooses not to care. Imagine if she actually had to pay the dental bills! Oh wait. She doesn't plan to.

Alesana getting her way with everything.. Yeah, good luck to Tayler, might seem easier now but wait when she's 6, 7.. Gasp, a teenager! I can actually imagine Alesana packing some punches. It's sad that Tayler doesn't see it. Putting boundaries would provide her children with a sense of security and be a good pathway to healthy self esteem.. But. She doesn't care or doesn't care enough.

She will be grandma by the time she's 32. Odds are, Alesana, Jakoby & Ambie will have just as unhealthy relationships as Tayler & Chuckie.

Nope. Tayler doesn't deserve her children.
So true, I agree with all of this.

If Tayler continues this way especially with the oldest, I imagine Alesana growing up to be on one of those "I'm a fighting, stealing, drug loving, prostituting 6th grader who wants to get knocked up" episodes of Maury:

http://tinypic.com/r/1s1hrb/8

She is robbing these children of a decent future or at least stacking the odds against them so high... I have always thought that parents want better for their kids than they had growing up and Tayler just could care less if her kids grow up in the same cycle of poverty and instability as she did. It's gross. You CAN break the cycle despite your own upbringing you just have to fucking get off your ass and put effort into doing so.
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I wish she would just say that she needs some help with the kids and do it voluntarily. There must be TONS of resources out there for single moms who are on assistance. I don't know much about it, but what about that program in the US called "Headstart"? I think it is like a preschool for kids who have little to no stimulation at home. Anyone know about it? Is it hard to get your child into that program? Then they would not be away from mom really, but would be away a few days a week and would be in a routine with sleeping, eating nurtritious food, be read to, play outside with other kids etc... Tayler could make some connections with other moms, or work on her GED, get a job, etc... A preschool would do wonders for the 2 oldest. She need someone to help her out so that she can get some motivation and be a good role model for her kids
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Does anyone know if Tayler is still in that GED school?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”