oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylertragedy/Ohioisformothers/Modifiedmother etc. Part

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
80085 wrote: Omg yeah she'll probably name it after an infamous scene queen/king hahaha dear god i shouldn't be laughing this is serious god i hope the girls have a life like the ostrenga girls they are so messed up it's not even-- omg

She's ruined hawthorne heights for me ughh OMG or maybe she'll name it like se7en after the ultimate scene band brokeNCYDE.
:rofl:
I feel bad laughing but damnit it's funny!

Anybody watch Scene Kid Love from Stevie Ryan? I swear that reminds me of Tayler and Chuckie HAHAHAH
[youtube][/youtube]
\

I fucking LOVED scene kid love oh my god it takes me back! Sometimes I miss the "scene" stage, but oh my god, whenever I see a scene kid nowadays I can't help but laugh
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I still talk to a lot of scene kids that I've known through MySpace. They're always talking about how it's embarrassing when they stumble upon an old scene picture of themselves.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I tried to be scene but I went to a strict school and couldn't dye my hair crazy colors. I tried, but I failed miserably haha I saw some of my old pictures from like 2007 and I had terrible eyeliner and angles. Oh god, the angles hahaha
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

Where did the she's pregnant thing come from? Did she delete all of her stuff again? Goodness.
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

and MySpace, can't forget MySpace lol
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I tried to be scene, got the choppy hair cut but never mastered teasing it . It always looked messy on me and it fell throughout the day. Alone in my room I tried to take "scene" pictures but they looked like shit lmao!!!! I just wore a lot of black eye liner which I still do to this day.

I love scene kid love, it reminds me of having terrible music as my page song and the "scene queens & kings" of MySpace. Like Audrey Kitching and John Hock. My layout was always updated though haha with diamonds and Donnie Darko references. Don't forget the Stickam and sticky drama!!!

You bet your ass Tayler put Chuckie on her top 8 that's how Alesana is here hahahah!
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

If you Google taylers name, this is the 1st photo that comes up. Him, wonder why no one every calls her when she applys for jobs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know this is an old picture but the fact that they dyed their hair the same way is creepy. They look like twins.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Look at theast comment. Please tell me this girl is trolling.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I can only handle Tayler in doses. So every month or so, I will get some popcorn and catch up on this thread. It's like a bad Netflix indie movie drama that people only watch to have background noise while they fall asleep.
My vote is that she is pregnant again, and she is going to do a "reveal" with Alesana trying to say "pregnant" but no one here will have any idea wtf she is trying to say
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

Anberlin's first birthday is this month.... I can't believe she's going to be a year old already. If Tayler keeps having babies, she's going to be in for a serious rude awakening when they get older.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rodgerdodger wrote:I can only handle Tayler in doses. So every month or so, I will get some popcorn and catch up on this thread. It's like a bad Netflix indie movie drama that people only watch to have background noise while they fall asleep.
My vote is that she is pregnant again, and she is going to do a "reveal" with Alesana trying to say "pregnant" but no one here will have any idea wtf she is trying to say
Right? Then everyone will be like, "wait, I don't understand what did she say?" And Tayler will call everyone ignorant and the c-word and how if we don't like it, we can unfollow!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”