oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Coloradomom331 wrote:
oh4thelawls wrote:From personal experiences, sleeping with someone on the first date never really works out. It turns into like a chain reaction and the relationship gets too intense too fast. You develope feelings too fast and when the relationship goes sour, you're crushed. But that was just my personal experience. But I definetely saw that with Tayler. From day one with Chuckie is was full speed ahead on the crazy chain.
Yeah that is usually the case, but my husband and I will be celebrating 5yrs of marriage (6yrs together) this august and we slept together the first day we met....
It's different for everyone :) when you know, you know. Like with my boyfriend now, I didn't like him at all when we first met, but then we drunkenly hooked up and we've been inseperable ever since! Funny how things work out like that lol
Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

Tayler is a perfect examples of why you're supposed to finish growing up first BEFORE you have kids. You can't act like a careless teenager/young adult and raise children at the same time and that's what she's trying to do, act all young and carefree going out to concerts with her new boytoy and friends, posting shitty selfies with dumb captions, not working, not going to school, doing the bare minimum. Thats fine if you don't have 3 kids to care for but she WANTED these babies so she needs to woman up and take care of them. Unfortunately she's mentally stunted to the age of a 16 year old emo kid. Those poor babies.
Last edited by Thecarpetislava on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

So it looks like Sam might have a kid. Trying to play house, already??? Shit it hasn't even been a month!!! These poor kids
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

#BlendedFamilies
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wonder whose sam's baby mama is....
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Coloradomom331 wrote:So it looks like Sam might have a kid. Trying to play house, already??? Shit it hasn't even been a month!!! These poor kids
She said on ask that Sam has a son who is a couple months younger than Alesana.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Guys this little boy is probably the first (nonfamily) kid that Tayler's kids have ever played with...how weird is that?

Envoyé de mon SM-T210R en utilisant Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Funny that she posted this when she's made it obvious that Alesana and anberlin are her favorites.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Funny that she posted this when she's made it obvious that Alesana and anberlin are her favorites.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

People on her instagram asked if she and Sam are planning a baby.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Piperx wrote:People on her instagram asked if she and Sam are planning a baby.
Please. It will be ages before she admits that. First she will admit that Anberlin is planned then when she has her blended family like Jess and baby #4 was born and she's not getting enough attention, then she'll admit they were all planned. Hell she may not admit it til she's pregnsnt with #5
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

80085 wrote:I hate to agree with Tayler but it was shitty that she only said she missed Alesana. What about Jakoby and Anberlin?
I don't think its favouritism, she posts photos of Ambie and Koby as well. But she has a strong bond with Allie. Not so much the other two.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HowAboutNo

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

Yue195 wrote:
80085 wrote:I hate to agree with Tayler but it was shitty that she only said she missed Alesana. What about Jakoby and Anberlin?
I don't think its favouritism, she posts photos of Ambie and Koby as well. But she has a strong bond with Allie. Not so much the other two.
Let's look at the big picture here, why does she miss alesana in the first place? Because of you tayler, you fucking asshole. She's gonna rip on Sara for posting that she misses one of the kids she's keeping from her? Trash. The hashtag #youshouldmissthemall are you trolling right now, like really? Stop wasting my oxygen, Trailer.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

Poor kids. they'll always be used as ammo.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HowAboutNo wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Let's look at the big picture here, why does she miss alesana in the first place? Because of you tayler, you fucking asshole. She's gonna rip on Sara for posting that she misses one of the kids she's keeping from her? Trash. The hashtag #youshouldmissthemall are you trolling right now, like really? Stop wasting my oxygen, Trailer.
Exactly. I have a feeling that Sara really doesn't have a close bond with Jakoby and anberlin as much. Her IG has always been pictures of her and Alesana. When Chuckies family took Alesana on vacation, Alesana wasn't doing her usual sassy pose and creepy smile, she had a cute smile and looked like she was having so much fun.
Even Sara said that Alesana is happier with them because Alesana can feel the love her family has for her.
It's taylers damn fault that Sara (and Chuckies family) are felling miserable with the kids.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Omg!!! Lmao!!!
emma101
Talker
Talker

OhioIsForChuckiesSideOfTheStory Part 39

Unread post by emma101 »

Never liked this girl. So immature and definitely not a 'damn good mother'. I'd rather be raised by apes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

At least apes show love for their young
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I hope they are the biggest brats in the world so she really does
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

dramaforthismomma wrote:I hope they are the biggest brats in the world so she really does
Is she fucking serious??? Four kids?? Holy fuck!!! Relax, Tayler, he'll be gone in a month!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”