Tayler Screenshots

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Screenshots

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Did she ever answer why she didn't get off the sofa or what the hell was going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

She was tired.
#FreeBen
tabbyd10

Unread post by tabbyd10 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:.
Wait so Taylor had an abortion?? Unless I read that wrong. I only recently joined this sight and I'm trying to catch up
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No it says spontaneous abortion aka miscarriage. I think that's from getting a D&C.
#FreeBen
Dramallamamomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dramallamamomma »

Great job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Dramallamamomma wrote:Great job.
This just shows that SHE is the reason Alesana fractured her skull
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

when was this? Can someone please explain what happened?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

What the actual f*ck?!! I hope there is a social worker assigned to her in the ER involuntarily over this one. Every single one of her kids has had a major "accident" so far. What is she doing if she's not watching out for them? :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Dramallamamomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dramallamamomma »

According to my screen shot date it was July 31st.
It was posted on my timeline but deleted right after. So I managed to get a screenshot. Pathetic!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I knew it was only a matter of time before Anberlin got hurt. My guess is she fell down the stairs or hit her head on the concrete floor of their play room.
laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

Poor kid. Please take a good care of your kids instead of taking a fucking screenshot ! Ugh.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

That's a huge knot on her head--my guess is that she got hit with something. I remember when I was a child, I was playing with a friend and I was on the other side of the yard not paying attention when I guess she found a rock and threw it to get it out of her way and it hit me in the head and left a huge knot, very similar to the one Anberlin has. Poor baby, I know that's gotta hurt.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mjh62715 »

if u ladies would like to know the truth about tayler go to her x mother in laws Facebook and in box her I'm sure she will tell the truth
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mjh62715 wrote:if u ladies would like to know the truth about tayler go to her x mother in laws Facebook and in box her I'm sure she will tell the truth
I honestly don't think this is a good idea right now. I know we all want the dirty details but we all also want what is best for the kids. Getting her ex mother in law to bash her isn't a good idea. If she has something to use against tayler let her do that in court I would hate to see it back fire on her for being brought up here. Also I think anything related to tayler and how she treats the kids or stuff she's said against his family should be reposted here so his family has access if they need stuff to use against her.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Talking to chuckies mom would be taking things a little too far.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I don't get why people just leave everything in house. People are so fucked these days trying to get "Internet famous".you're not that interesting, sorry not sorry. Everyone posting everything on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, instagram and this snap chat shit. Everyone looks dumb af.it all comes full circle in time. Internet can be educational yet harmful is used in the wrong context and tayler will be a prime example.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

pitbulllove wrote:Talking to chuckies mom would be taking things a little too far.
I agree. If the ex-MIL wants to come here and tell her story, that is a different story, but PLEASE do not reach out to anyone in the family in an attempt to gather dirt on Tayler or her family.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just an FYI guys... The people who have come forward on the other thread have first hand knowledge of what they're saying. I asked them to prove their identities which I have to keep private for the wellbeing of the kids, but so far I am confident in these sources and the proof I requested is just to keep everyone here honest. Anyone can show up here and say "hey I'm Chuckie's mom" (just an example, she is not among us) and that doesn't mean shit. I can say I'm Rapunzel. This is the Internet, people lie.

If you have questions, go ask them on the other thread. I'm sure our sources will clear up what they can to prevent the spreading of lies about the Herron family.
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

blackbetty wrote:Just an FYI guys... The people who have come forward on the other thread have first hand knowledge of what they're saying. I asked them to prove their identities which I have to keep private for the wellbeing of the kids, but so far I am confident in these sources and the proof I requested is just to keep everyone here honest. Anyone can show up here and say "hey I'm Chuckie's mom" (just an example, she is not among us) and that doesn't mean shit. I can say I'm Rapunzel. This is the Internet, people lie.

If you have questions, go ask them on the other thread. I'm sure our sources will clear up what they can to prevent the spreading of lies about the Herron family.
I hope so. I hate to see lazy immature girls, like Tayler, spread lies and ruin someone's life. I'd get a lawyer and sue her for what she keeps saying.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”