OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by twomommies »

gypsophila wrote:Tayler won't homeschool. She's too lazy for that. They'll go to school, and she'll try coach them into what they CAN'T ever tell anyone. It may or may not be effective. I'm totally relying on the Ohio school system to do right by these kids and get them into care somehow. I won't be shocked however, if I'm wrong and nothing good ever happens to them. :( I'm a realist.

It's sad how Tayler gives up on her kids as soon as they're about a year, a year and a half old. Then she has to immediately have a new baby, and the previous one is on their own, fending for themselves. I can already see Anberlin showing sass. Ugh. I hope she only has boys from now on.
Ya good luck with that....I dealt with abuse from my parents and they knew my "Dad" threw a (bigger) RADIO at my head and never did ANYTHING
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

oh4thelawls wrote:I think she also had a risk of hemorrhaging and took some kind of drop after she gave birth. Like, cool you want it to be natural, but you're also putting a lot on the line.
Didn't she claim (like months after anberlin was born) that if she didn't get induced right away she would of literally bled to death? I have a hard time believing that because there was no mention of that after she has her. Like one random day she was ranting about how she almost bled to death...
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

hannahbanana wrote:
oh4thelawls wrote:I think she also had a risk of hemorrhaging and took some kind of drop after she gave birth. Like, cool you want it to be natural, but you're also putting a lot on the line.
Didn't she claim (like months after anberlin was born) that if she didn't get induced right away she would of literally bled to death? I have a hard time believing that because there was no mention of that after she has her. Like one random day she was ranting about how she almost bled to death...
Oh no I was talking about someone else. xpoeticxtragedyx is a YouTube mom and reminds me of Tayler. She delivered her last kid in her bathtub unassisted and took a drop to prevent hemorrhaging.

But yeah I can see Tayler saying that just to gain sympathy points. The doctors probably said that she would have started bleeding and she took it as "OHMYGAH I WAS GON BLEED TO DETH!!1!!!1"
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh4thelawls wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Oh no I was talking about someone else. xpoeticxtragedyx is a YouTube mom and reminds me of Tayler. She delivered her last kid in her bathtub unassisted and took a drop to prevent hemorrhaging.

But yeah I can see Tayler saying that just to gain sympathy points. The doctors probably said that she would have started bleeding and she took it as "OHMYGAH I WAS GON BLEED TO DETH!!1!!!1"
Oh I didn't know you were talking about the other girl, but Tayler did say that she almost bled to death and that's why she had to be rushed to the hospital to have anberlin.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

yea tayler did say that she was gonna bleed to death and wouldve needed a blood transfusion if she didn't have anberlin right then. but she didn't mention that until several months after anberlin was born. i remember someone asked her about her birth story on ask.fm and she gave this big long dramatic story that she had never given before
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

hannahbanana wrote:
oh4thelawls wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: Didn't she claim (like months after anberlin was born) that if she didn't get induced right away she would of literally bled to death? I have a hard time believing that because there was no mention of that after she has her. Like one random day she was ranting about how she almost bled to death...

Oh I didn't know you were talking about the other girl, but Tayler did say that she almost bled to death and that's why she had to be rushed to the hospital to have anberlin.
I know the girl your talking about (Poetictragedy) she made a video after the bathtub birth. In the video she said something about hitting the babys head on the tub when she was having it. She said, "I kinda feel bad, but she was ok."
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

What a fucking loser lol
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

this girl oh my god... her facebook says "Married since February 14th 2014" so I assume shes 'married' to Chuckie again, she got her nasty nose piercing again, and she recently updated her status "I can't wait for my next child, whenever it's meant to happen" please.. no more..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Maybe they secretly put a birth control device in her when they did her biopsy and that's why she's sore lol one could only wish
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I'm tempted to add her as a friend on fb just to watch the shit go down but I don't want her to see pics of my daughter lol
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

This fucking guy can put her in the hospital and the next day she's gonna say "oh we were being immature" *rage quit*
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

oh my god she's saying shes not on birth control but they're not trying for fucks sake
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao of course they're back together! looks like chuckie gave Tayler one of his old piercings again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Never in my life have I seen a legit piercer use a circular barbell for a nostril piercing. And I've had almost everything pierceable pierced.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

jesswhytho wrote:oh my god she's saying shes not on birth control but they're not trying for fucks sake
This isn't actually news. This is the norm for Tayler. She "hasn't tried" 3 times now, and that's why she has 3 kids. Okay, well then, I hope for her to be cursed with twin boys like her idol Jessica. Let's see how she handles 5 kids when Chuckie leaves again.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

"
Tayler Dawn
1 hr ·
Here's the thing, I've said things on the internet I shouldn't have. I should've kept my rocky relationship/marriage between myself and my husband instead of acting like a teenage girl and blasting it for all to see. Everyone's done things they wish they wouldn't have and that's a part of life. You live and you learn. I don't hold my husbands mistakes against him and he doesn't hold mine. We've BOTH "fucked up" we are trying to mend everything and make our relationship STABLE, faithful, happy & loving. So far, so good. I believe in him and he believes in me. If you have any problems with what I do, that's not my problem. Unfollow, block, move on"

:?

Well. Stupid is stupid.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

"married since february 14, 2014" yet spent her "1 year anniversary" with another man and spent more than half the year broken up and sleeping with other people.
the whole "not trying but no birth control" is exactly what she said when she got pregnant with anberlin. It's april and its tayler. she's been saying she wants to TTC in april for months now and she and chuckie are back together just in time. also, she said she wants to have her next kid ASAP since "possibly having cervical cancer will lower her chances of having kids in the future." if her biopsy comes back in a few days and it's clean, she has no reason to have a baby right now. and if it does come back that she has cancer, what's shes gonna do? pop a baby out anyways then seek treatment??? it doesn't work that way
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

So...she's gonna just pretend that their divorce never happened? Or their would be divorce? Tayler just sweeps everything under the rug as always
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”