OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by placebo »

I've said this before, but.. if drama was vodka, they'd be so wasted.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I can't keep up with her, how exhausting her life must be.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Makes me wonder if sam ever even liked Tayler. I mean, he was Chuckies best friend and must of known that Tayler was an easy person to sleep with.
It must of sucked to be in a relationship with Tayler, all she does is talk about her exes (she never shutted up about Ethan when she was with Chuckie), so I can't imagine how Sam must of felt when all Tayler did was talk about Chuckie. Or better yet, maybe Sam's baby mama found out about Tayler and all those CPS threats and told Sam that he better not take their son over there so it was better to break up.
I feel bad for those kids, I wonder if they'll be asking for sam or Sam's kid.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Holy ... She gives me a headache
sugarplum14
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarplum14 »

Did her and Sam really break up?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Who knows. Her life is a mess.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She loves him?? The girl doesn't know what love is, and that photo was taken in such an unflattering angle...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That bathtub photo of her tattoos tho... Maybe you were right about her needing a tan, she looks like one with the bathtub. And she needs to eat a cheeseburger or 10.

No jealousy. I was so skinny I looked sick at one point myself. I just think she would look so much better and healthier if she gained 10-15 lbs and actually had some shape. She's like a rectangle, she has the curves of an 11 year old boy.
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:That bathtub photo of her tattoos tho... Maybe you were right about her needing a tan, she looks like one with the bathtub. And she needs to eat a cheeseburger or 10.

No jealousy. I was so skinny I looked sick at one point myself. I just think she would look so much better and healthier if she gained 10-15 lbs and actually had some shape. She's like a rectangle, she has the curves of an 11 year old boy.
She really does, does she even eat??
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

On a scale of 1 to tayler, how fucked up are you? I just can't keep up!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
holdontilmay
TROLL

Unread post by holdontilmay »

She's a dumbass taking a bath with fairly new tattoos. Only goes to show how stupid she is. Everyone knows you aren't suppose to submerge tattoos until at least a month after getting them.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

blackbettybamf wrote:That bathtub photo of her tattoos tho... Maybe you were right about her needing a tan, she looks like one with the bathtub. And she needs to eat a cheeseburger or 10.

I also used to be skinny like her, then I gained a lot of weight and looked like a normal human being. She claimed she felt fat on her tumblr because she was eating so much, which I don't believe at all
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Sorry, but FUCK me down. This girls banged more times than a taxi cab door! How is her vagina still working?!?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

You can tell when she's trying to make SOMEONE jealous. Naked pics or near naked pics. And why in the bathtub? She has a definite cycle to her relationships. It starts with ignore the kids. Then become overly clingy. Then sabotage the whole thing. Then post emo messages and naked photos. Then, go back to Chuckie. Honestly, how does a person intentionally wreck a relationship that quickly?

I don't think she's a slut to be honest. I don't like that term, because double standards! But it's pretty clear she has hangups with sex and pretty much only goes through with it willingly to get pregnant. I don't think she has a healthy sexual relationship ever. Some trauma there, don't know for sure, but it's a strong feeling I get.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:You can tell when she's trying to make SOMEONE jealous. Naked pics or near naked pics. And why in the bathtub? She has a definite cycle to her relationships. It starts with ignore the kids. Then become overly clingy. Then sabotage the whole thing. Then post emo messages and naked photos. Then, go back to Chuckie. Honestly, how does a person intentionally wreck a relationship that quickly?

I don't think she's a slut to be honest. I don't like that term, because double standards! But it's pretty clear she has hangups with sex and pretty much only goes through with it willingly to get pregnant. I don't think she has a healthy sexual relationship ever. Some trauma there, don't know for sure, but it's a strong feeling I get.
Who's jealous of that though, her 10 yeat old minions??
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Lol she always denies my request on instagram for someone who is so broke I would take anyones follows.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

msliss wrote:Lol she always denies my request on instagram for someone who is so broke I would take anyones follows.
Her instagram is open right now. I followed her a while back then stopped following her because I couldn't keep up then just went a few minutes to see what she was up to and it is open. She also instantly requested to follow me after I followed her ha.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

HCB wrote:
msliss wrote:Lol she always denies my request on instagram for someone who is so broke I would take anyones follows.
Her instagram is open right now. I followed her a while back then stopped following her because I couldn't keep up then just went a few minutes to see what she was up to and it is open. She also instantly requested to follow me after I followed her ha.

Closed. Didn't take long. Lol
#FreeBen
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

blackbettybamf wrote:
HCB wrote:

Closed. Didn't take long. Lol
Girl is quick!
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Lol & she must be right by her phone because I requested and not even 2 mins later it was denied.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”