OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

Unread post by hannahbanana »

hannahbanana wrote:So.....is Tayler ever going to tell us how her mental evaluation went or nah? Lol
Domestic violence and breaking the cycle means nothing to Tayler, to her it's just another hashtag.
If chuckie were into social media, he should post the similar things as Tayler.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Tayler has lied about a lot of stuff in the past but I will never doubt that Chuckie was abusive to her. I know what it's like to be caught in the cycle of hating and loving someone who treats you like dirt. You think they'll change, you think that they'll be faithful. And here, even in this forum, the stereotype is true that people won't believe you. And people in here have said things like "if it's so bad just leave" but you need to understand that abusers mindfuck you so hard into believing that you really are worthless and deserve the abuse. They will even try to convince you that you're the abusive one. Tayler would have been better off if she'd never met Chuckie. Even if she is a liar and can be manipulative in some contexts, I still believe that she's a victim of DV.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

No one here thinks Chuckie is innocent. The thing is, they abuse each other and have both admitted it. Physical abuse, emotional abuse, verbal abuse--they both do it to each other. So no, this isn't just us conforming to a stereotype. This is Tayler promising for the 100th time that she's done, when clearly she will never be done. At some point, it's all just her trying to make him look worse before she takes him back again. He's already bad, and we know that. They are both very manipulative. Yes, she's a victim of DV, and yes, she admits it often. She just never does anything about it. She puts her kids aside. He's gone from her life and she's free, then she bends over backwards to get him back. She IS doing this to herself. She has plenty of family support to leave him, but her attitude is that she MUST be with him no matter what. They might actually kill each other one day.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

hannahbanana wrote:So.....is Tayler ever going to tell us how her mental evaluation went or nah? Lol
Domestic violence and breaking the cycle means nothing to Tayler, to her it's just another hashtag.
If chuckie was into social media as much as Tayler, I bet he would be posting how he's a victim of dv as well.
I think like someone else said, this was her attempt to get on permanent mental health disability. She wouldn't tell us the truth anyway. She'll just rage if she doesn't get it. Above all else, Tayler does not intend to work a day in her life. She has terrible anxiety, yet she goes to concerts and posts semi-nudes of herself on the internet all the time. The only time her "anxeity" comes into play is when she's faced with having to complete her GED, driver's license, or being faced with having to get a job. Classic welfare queen. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Sleepybirds wrote:Tayler has lied about a lot of stuff in the past but I will never doubt that Chuckie was abusive to her. I know what it's like to be caught in the cycle of hating and loving someone who treats you like dirt. You think they'll change, you think that they'll be faithful. And here, even in this forum, the stereotype is true that people won't believe you. And people in here have said things like "if it's so bad just leave" but you need to understand that abusers mindfuck you so hard into believing that you really are worthless and deserve the abuse. They will even try to convince you that you're the abusive one. Tayler would have been better off if she'd never met Chuckie. Even if she is a liar and can be manipulative in some contexts, I still believe that she's a victim of DV.
You do know she lied about being raped yeah? You can't sink lower in my opinion. I'm not saying he hasn't hit her but I do not believe to the extent where it's all she posts about after everything she's said on the topic before even when they're been broken up.

If you're a victim and you are also an abuser of the person who makes you a victim then they should just cancel each other out. She has admitted that she starts most of it and throws things with him and attacks him with the kids around! Plus she attention posts photos and hashtags #dontmindmybruise after any bruises from chucky would have been long faded.

She's an attention whore. It doesn't matter if it's to do with her kids, her family, her body, her husband, domestic violence, mental illness, self harm, rape or domestic violence. If it gets her attention it's what she will choose to post about over and over again until people stop caring as much and the comments stop and then it's something new like a new mental illness, she starts a random new Instagram page, she's "pro" marijuana, she wants to be a lesbian etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I wonder if she keeps it from her psych doctor that chuckie abuses her. Wouldn't they have to report it if she told them or is that only for minors?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”