TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by lily1995 »

"It always rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun" When will she learn that her life isn't going to turn around overnight with minimal effort? She's sabotaged herself for years by having kids, relying on everyone else and making no effort to get a job or education, what the fuck does she expect!? Tayler, you have no one to blame for your shit situation but yourself.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by red3head »

I'm surprised she doesn't add rape survivor to her little sfs bio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Her dog looks extremely sweet and reminds me of my dog. Tayler, when you decide you don't want to dog anymore, I will take that precious thing in a heartbeat and give it the love it deserves.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

Aboogabooga wrote:That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

bananaamuffin wrote:
lily1995 wrote:
Primadxnna wrote: Really? Miscarriage survivor?
Holy shit, she'll say or over exaggerate anything for attention.
That's sad and pathetic

God, I can't stand it when people use bad things that have happened to them as an identity. Not to say you can't be proud of being a survivor (a term I use loosely in Tayler's case) but it's obvious she keeps labelling herself for the attention. I just don't see why some people want to be known for the shitty things that have happened in their lives when there is more to a person than that. Then again, Tayler has no personality so maybe that is why.
I hate when people do that. Why let something horrible that happened in the past define who you are now? I would rather people be interested in me than something that happened to me. I actually "held deaths hand" when I was in high school and was in the ICU for a month (not domestic violence related I was in a car accident). In high school I hated that everyone knew and I was almost labeled as being a survivor. Like I would meet new people from different schools and tell them my name and that would be like "oh YOURE that girl!" Like wtf no. After I graduated high school I didn't have to deal with that anymore and now I rarely tell people about it because there's no point in bringing up stuff from my past that isn't relevant. If Tayler actually was abused as horribly as she said and she "held deaths hand", why would she want to keep bringing that into her life now? It's because like someone else says she doesn't know who she is and isn't confident in herself so she has to keep labeling herself

I think she does it because she has nothing else that she's done with her life, besides the kids, the way that normal people her age are proud of graduating college and getting married to someone they haven't broken up with 1000 times.

class, not ass
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

flippityflop wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.
I guess to each their own. I don't like dogs being left outside because I feel like they're often very neglected and forgotten. But I have a little shiba inu who's very much an inside dog so what do I know. But my main concern with Tayler is the fleas and ticks that the dog will most likely pick up outside. And preventative meds like frontline are not cheap

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Aboogabooga wrote:
flippityflop wrote:

I guess to each their own. I don't like dogs being left outside because I feel like they're often very neglected and forgotten. But I have a little shiba inu who's very much an inside dog so what do I know. But my main concern with Tayler is the fleas and ticks that the dog will most likely pick up outside. And preventative meds like frontline are not cheap

I think the opposite, it makes me sad when dogs are kept inside constantly. Dogs love to run and play and explore and dig etc and they love being outside. Especially big active dogs. They shouldn't be left outside constantly but if it's a nice day why wouldn't you let them run around outside. Better to have them on a long lead then run off and get hit by a car.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
flippityflop wrote: I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.

I think the opposite, it makes me sad when dogs are kept inside constantly. Dogs love to run and play and explore and dig etc and they love being outside. Especially big active dogs. They shouldn't be left outside constantly but if it's a nice day why wouldn't you let them run around outside. Better to have them on a long lead then run off and get hit by a car.
Well yeah I never said keep them locked up. Of course they like to be outside. I take my dog for daily walks and weekly trips to a dog park. I just personally don't like dogs being left outside all day everyday. That was my only point and it's a personal preference/opinion. And as it pertains to TAYLER, I absolutely believe she'll leave that dog outside all day and night forgotten and covered in fleas and ticks

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Tayler doesn't have the ability to take care of that dog. She will never train it properly, take care of it financial, medical needs, mental and emotional needs etc. Having an animal is literally like having human children. She can't even take care of her three children. Using vulgar language to describe an animal and he children shows lack of class,intelligence, compassion, love etc. More abuse coming from Tayler (shocker! It's no surprise). She can't keep her kids safe,won't be surprised of she doesn't keep the innocent dog safe.

On the dog topic. I agree with both. Dogs should be in and outside. I had 2 dogs and they were excellent. We never had to leash them while walking or just them sitting/sun bathing out front of our house (which is not fenced). Certain dogs like certain things every dog has their own personalities and preferences. Some dogs love being outside and some like to just go outside do their business then run back inside (no matter the breed). I don't believe dogs should always stay outside 24/7 ran, snow, or hot summer days. I believe dogs are just like us and need a home to live in with us and come in and out as they please like we do.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
She has time to watch Netflix and sit on her ass all day making new social media accounts, spamming Instagram with old pictures and writing big paragraphs slandering the Herron family but she can't find at least 15-30 minutes to take the dog (and kids) for a walk!? Why get a dog if you KNOW you're not going to take proper care of it? She has all the time in the world she's just lazy.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

aral12 wrote:Image

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

Ewwww are you kidding?! That's really inappropriate. I think it's pretty sick that Tayler enjoys that enough to take pics and post it online. Kinda creepy, Tayler.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is her life that boring that she constantly has to post about the same shit over and over again? Yes, we know Anberlin plays with your nipples, we know what "real motherhood" looks like, we've known for 5 years now that you're "working on your GED", we know you "held deaths hand" and we know you don't like Chuckie.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Thats really fkn weird. Anberlin is not breast feeding anymore. Why the fk is she playing with her moms nipples. That makes me feel kinda sick.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

You don't post pictures of that shit!!! Wtf?!

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

ImageImage
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sadie wrote:Thats really fkn weird. Anberlin is not breast feeding anymore. Why the fk is she playing with her moms nipples. That makes me feel kinda sick.
I don't find it weird that Anberlin does it because it's not like she really knows what she is doing . I'm pretty sure it's something a lot of toddlers do, especially if they're breastfed. I do however, find it really weird that Tayler not only seems to let her do it but always has to posts about it.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”