TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

hannahbanana wrote:^my guess for her constant deleting and remaking accounts lately has to be that once she finds out that the Herrons have screenshots of the things she says, she deletes and pretends that the account never exsisted. Plus she stands by her stupid, "they can't prove that it was me that typed that, so therefore it's useless in court" line.

What she doesn't get is that she can get in trouble even if it is just screenshots because she's under oath and they'll ask if she posted those things and anything that is erased can be court ordered and found. If she was found lying in court it would ruin her worse than she already is and she could end up in jail. The court could subpoena Instagram/Facebook/Tumblr/etc and everything that she has deleted in the past could be made mandatory and be shown in court. In a way that would be hilarious. Although it is hard to do, it is not impossible.
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

The name of this tread makes me laugh every time I see it
hardknocklife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hardknocklife »

From experience, you're not supposed to post stuff that's going on while going through the court system. They do monitor what you say online. My attorney had screenshots of stuff that I had posted online and I had no idea they could do that till they confronted me about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

They can use screen shots against her, I had the police called on me at school just because of someone printing out some messages of me talking crap about a girl in 6th grade!

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I've personally used screenshots in a case and that's how I won lol. People don't realize that being careless online can get you in a world of trouble.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I used screen shots of social media to get an AVO against someone. Putting on social media that you're going to run someone down in your car isnt smart lol. Screen shots stand up in court if it applies to the case and if chuckie is smart he would have saved every thing of tayler's over the past few weeks (and years).
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

I used screenshots of my ex slandering me in court and I recieved full custody of my kids. He talked about my vag, my mental health, my job and he lost all rights to his kids. Chuckie can easily access all taylers shit through this website and use it against her. No matter how much she deletes, it's still here lol.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

mookiepoop wrote:I used screenshots of my ex slandering me in court and I recieved full custody of my kids. He talked about my vag, my mental health, my job and he lost all rights to his kids. Chuckie can easily access all taylers shit through this website and use it against her. No matter how much she deletes, it's still here lol.
But hasn't Chuckie done the same thing to Tayler before too?
SomethingGoodCanWork
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SomethingGoodCanWork »

lily1995 wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:I used screenshots of my ex slandering me in court and I recieved full custody of my kids. He talked about my vag, my mental health, my job and he lost all rights to his kids. Chuckie can easily access all taylers shit through this website and use it against her. No matter how much she deletes, it's still here lol.
But hasn't Chuckie done the same thing to Tayler before too?
He did come here once and talk a bit about her and I have seen a few screen shots over the years when they've been split up of him making some rude remark about her and other guys around his kids, etc. However, not defending him BUT it's not nearly as much as Tayler has done it to him and continues to do to him and also, she is the one who took out a restraining order claiming to be in fear of her life and yet her obvious provocation of him online really proves it's all a bunch of bullshit. So, although he has done it in the past and it's not right either way, I still think Tayler's constant postings about him make her look way worse. People lose custody everyday for alienating their children from the other parent and she is doing that on top of being a neglectful crazy pants so, she really should just keep her mouth shut. She has actually posted proof herself of her alienating her children from their father, with that whole "daddy makes mommy cry", etc crap she has talked to her kids about and have them repeating... Disgusting. My ex and I divorced and split custody of our twins when we were like 19 years old and didn't ever ever talk badly about one another online or in front of our kids. We pretty quickly became friendly with each other and each other's new partners because we realized it was in the best interest of our children. My kid's step mom is like, my best friend now. I just don't understand what these people are thinking... I just had way more common sense and insight when I was even younger than her.
"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit."
-TØP-
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... fe510a.jpg[/img]

Changed her name again and added 24 new pictures that we know she will delete. It's almost 4 pm where she lives. Aren't the kids home from school? Or maybe they aren't going anymore.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I can't seem to be able to find her even on a search on Google.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:^my guess for her constant deleting and remaking accounts lately has to be that once she finds out that the Herrons have screenshots of the things she says, she deletes and pretends that the account never exsisted. Plus she stands by her stupid, "they can't prove that it was me that typed that, so therefore it's useless in court" line.

What she doesn't get is that she can get in trouble even if it is just screenshots because she's under oath and they'll ask if she posted those things and anything that is erased can be court ordered and found. If she was found lying in court it would ruin her worse than she already is and she could end up in jail. The court could subpoena Instagram/Facebook/Tumblr/etc and everything that she has deleted in the past could be made mandatory and be shown in court. In a way that would be hilarious. Although it is hard to do, it is not impossible.
She honestly swears that if she deletes the posts and/or the account, screenshots can't be used against her. :lol: Or she'll start saying that they were photoshopped or from a fake account.
What she doesn't realize is that no matter how hard she tries, she can't permanently delete something off the internet.
ImageImage
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So now she is going by raisinghippies? Let me guess, she's now a scene hippie because she has smoked weed two times and likes tie dye. LOL! If only she owned an article of clothing that wasn't black.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mamamayhem14 wrote:So now she is going by raisinghippies? Let me guess, she's now a scene hippie because she has smoked weed two times and likes tie dye. LOL! If only she owned an article of clothing that wasn't black.
I predict her making them tye dye shirts with tax money she conned, and saying that because she breast fed and wore and because they're all in underwear all the time they're hippies

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:So now she is going by raisinghippies? Let me guess, she's now a scene hippie because she has smoked weed two times and likes tie dye. LOL! If only she owned an article of clothing that wasn't black.
I predict her making them tye dye shirts with tax money she conned, and saying that because she breast fed and wore and because they're all in underwear all the time they're hippies

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, I forgot about her wearing Anberlin those 3 times they went outside lol. Here soon we'll see her share a pipe 8,000 times to try to win and post all about how you can smoke pot and still be a damngoodmawm.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So I went to her new account, she had 24 photos posted just an hour ago and now she had 96?!?! How does this girl find the time to upload so many pictures?
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

So she posted over 120 pics today, and now she's on a follower deleting spree lol.
She had over 4000 followers on that account and she's down to under 2000.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

How come I can't see her Raisinghippies account? Am I blocked?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

Is she still raisinghippies? I can't find it. Someone screenshot if she posts something funny lol

Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

Lolol yup I'm blocked. She must have went thru and blocked everyone that was following Chuckie because u am following his account but I was never following her before so she would have had no other way to find me [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] what a loser. She should put half as much effort into her kids lives as she does into her social media life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”