TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by Ambrosia »

As long as he supported and lived with the kids 6 months and 1 day last year then he can claim them. She just posted that she left him in October. Tax fraud, ok lol. How about all the times she didn't pay taxes for her YT money? Sounds like she got pissy because no one would give her money so she went and got the kids all dramatic like. I bet if her kids needed stuff all she would have to do is ask chuckie or his parents to buy it. But no, Tayler wants money for Tayler.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. There she goes again with "I have to sell MY things"...and she had the cops go get the kids?! Geez cops don't have time to be in the middle of personal family drama.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

She keeps whining that it's not fair as if she's a child
Grow up, Tayler.
It's not unfair because Chuckie has a JOB.

If you want a car, if you want clothes, household items, pay your debts, anything, get a fucking job.
Take public transport until you save up enough to PURCHASE a vehicle.

But, I bet Tayler thinks she's too much to take public transport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Looking at her IG pictures makes my head itch. All I can think about when I see her kids is lice lice lice.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 2a021b.jpg[/img]
Read her last comment. He was paying child support through December. Than means through 2016. She has no income to claim. If she did file taxes she wouldn't get anything back and would probably owe since she has never filed when she had income through YouTube. Oh and the kids were with chuckies family. You know, that terrible family where the mom sells the dad's prescriptions and the dad watches child...(wont even say it). She does realize that cars are expensive. Gas, registration, insurance, maintenance. How the hell will she pay for that when she can't even make payments to keep her bed?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If she didn't pay taxes on her YouTube income, she might want to be careful about accusing Chuckie of fraud. I don't think she would like them digging into her finances too. Just out of curiosity though, how do we know she didn't pay taxes on that income? Or are we just assuming? I loved that "I always go without so the kids have what they need". Right. She goes without hair dye and tattoos?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I'm sorry but wtf? "All he does is work for the kids". Isn't that what dad's are suppose to do???? Go to work and make money to pay for what their kids needs?? That is a head scratch right there! Isn't it good that the kids dad works? Omg I'm baffles by tayler and her complaining. I don't have a car (for anxiety reasons). But I take the city bus whenever I have to go somewhere. Plus my kids dad has a suv and a car. She's complaining about debt wtf? Girl you know nothing about debt. I've got 40,000 of student loans and the one ended up in the credit union. Bitch cam stop complaining about debt. That's the only debt I have because I was raised to not buy anything unless you have the cash to but
If not save up then purchase. I don't understand the lack of financial stability people have these days. It's simple don't have the cash don't get. Why get things that require multiply payments just to "pay it off". Like her furniture issue. Just save up and by furniture with cash then have no problems no "pay it of" payments and no repo. I don't understand how people can't save or finance properly. It sickening watching her complain about what SHE WANTS.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mjh62715 »

this is Chuckies Mom. I usually don't do this But I'm so sick and tired of her and her lies. My husband, Chuckie, Sara and I. would do anything for them kids. I got the kids on Thursday my day off. I was allow to keep them until today Saturday. I had to take anberlin home that same night because she had appointments on Friday. I had the two older ones all night Thursday and I was getting Anberlin back on Friday. Chuckie give me 500 dollars for clothes for the kids so we took Alesana and jakoby shopping after sara and I got home at 830 I went to get anberlin. just so you guys know Taylor called me and texted me like three times on Friday asking if I was still getting Anberlin. so I went to Taylor's place and got Anberlin as I was there I told Taylor that we got the kids a lot of clothes. Big MISTAKE on my part. she was like so he got the taxes I said yes she ask me when she was going to get her half. I said I don't know I don't have say over that. she got mad, started saying stuff like he is going to regret this I'm going to be a real big bitch I'm not goin to drop the restraining order he will never see his kids again. I'm going for back child support. I can't say anything right now about that stuff until after all the court stuff. but trust me when this is all over we are going to clear up a lot of her lies and really put her on bust. anyways I got Anberlin got back to my house where Alesana jakoby was. she text me and said she wanted her kids home by 10 after telling I could have them until today Saturday. I told her no they was staying with me until Saturday as planned she said she would call the cops I just didn't reply then the cops called my house and ask me if I had her kids I said yes and he said u know u can't keep them I said I know this but I have a text saying I can keep them until Saturday. Anyways I told the officer she can have them back but I wasn't taking them back out at 1030 at night they all have very very bad colds that if she wants them home she can come and get them. but I'm not taking them. at first Taylor's family wasn't doing it wasn't going to get them but I'm sure she cried and acted like she cared about the babies we all know that's a joke. but anyways she came and got the kids at 1130 at night. all over money is made it sound like I was suppose to have them back on Friday night which that is not true. she called me a fuckin bitch right in front of the officer and the babies.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:Tayler, you don't have an income, therefore you can't claim the kids. I so wish I could go off on her on her social media but I would rather watch the train wreck and creep on her pages. And is she trying to say that she needs a car to have a job? She must really not want one that bad if the only thing holding her back is not having a car. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... c13604.jpg[/img]

Are her feet broken?? I have taken busses and walked to work, even 4 miles away.

class, not ass
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lmmomSD wrote:If she didn't pay taxes on her YouTube income, she might want to be careful about accusing Chuckie of fraud. I don't think she would like them digging into her finances too. Just out of curiosity though, how do we know she didn't pay taxes on that income? Or are we just assuming? I loved that "I always go without so the kids have what they need". Right. She goes without hair dye and tattoos?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure she bragged about not having to pay her taxes before
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. There she goes again with "I have to sell MY things"...and she had the cops go get the kids?! Geez cops don't have time to be in the middle of personal family drama.
No, she wanted money for MAYBE a car she'd junk soon, Netflix to watch Supernatural, hair dye, tattoos, and clothes for her while the kids get Walmart clothes.

class, not ass
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mjh62715 wrote:this is Chuckies Mom. I usually don't do this But I'm so sick and tired of her and her lies. My husband, Chuckie, Sara and I. would do anything for them kids. I got the kids on Thursday my day off. I was allow to keep them until today Saturday. I had to take anberlin home that same night because she had appointments on Friday. I had the two older ones all night Thursday and I was getting Anberlin back on Friday. Chuckie give me 500 dollars for clothes for the kids so we took Alesana and jakoby shopping after sara and I got home at 830 I went to get anberlin. just so you guys know Taylor called me and texted me like three times on Friday asking if I was still getting Anberlin. so I went to Taylor's place and got Anberlin as I was there I told Taylor that we got the kids a lot of clothes. Big MISTAKE on my part. she was like so he got the taxes I said yes she ask me when she was going to get her half. I said I don't know I don't have say over that. she got mad, started saying stuff like he is going to regret this I'm going to be a real big bitch I'm not goin to drop the restraining order he will never see his kids again. I'm going for back child support. I can't say anything right now about that stuff until after all the court stuff. but trust me when this is all over we are going to clear up a lot of her lies and really put her on bust. anyways I got Anberlin got back to my house where Alesana jakoby was. she text me and said she wanted her kids home by 10 after telling I could have them until today Saturday. I told her no they was staying with me until Saturday as planned she said she would call the cops I just didn't reply then the cops called my house and ask me if I had her kids I said yes and he said u know u can't keep them I said I know this but I have a text saying I can keep them until Saturday. Anyways I told the officer she can have them back but I wasn't taking them back out at 1030 at night they all have very very bad colds that if she wants them home she can come and get them. but I'm not taking them. at first Taylor's family wasn't doing it wasn't going to get them but I'm sure she cried and acted like she cared about the babies we all know that's a joke. but anyways she came and got the kids at 1130 at night. all over money is made it sound like I was suppose to have them back on Friday night which that is not true. she called me a fuckin bitch right in front of the officer and the babies.
Just reading this makes me so sad for those children.

Those poor kids are being used as pawns all over money. This is sad.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mjh62715 wrote:this is Chuckies Mom. I usually don't do this But I'm so sick and tired of her and her lies. My husband, Chuckie, Sara and I. would do anything for them kids. I got the kids on Thursday my day off. I was allow to keep them until today Saturday. I had to take anberlin home that same night because she had appointments on Friday. I had the two older ones all night Thursday and I was getting Anberlin back on Friday. Chuckie give me 500 dollars for clothes for the kids so we took Alesana and jakoby shopping after sara and I got home at 830 I went to get anberlin. just so you guys know Taylor called me and texted me like three times on Friday asking if I was still getting Anberlin. so I went to Taylor's place and got Anberlin as I was there I told Taylor that we got the kids a lot of clothes. Big MISTAKE on my part. she was like so he got the taxes I said yes she ask me when she was going to get her half. I said I don't know I don't have say over that. she got mad, started saying stuff like he is going to regret this I'm going to be a real big bitch I'm not goin to drop the restraining order he will never see his kids again. I'm going for back child support. I can't say anything right now about that stuff until after all the court stuff. but trust me when this is all over we are going to clear up a lot of her lies and really put her on bust. anyways I got Anberlin got back to my house where Alesana jakoby was. she text me and said she wanted her kids home by 10 after telling I could have them until today Saturday. I told her no they was staying with me until Saturday as planned she said she would call the cops I just didn't reply then the cops called my house and ask me if I had her kids I said yes and he said u know u can't keep them I said I know this but I have a text saying I can keep them until Saturday. Anyways I told the officer she can have them back but I wasn't taking them back out at 1030 at night they all have very very bad colds that if she wants them home she can come and get them. but I'm not taking them. at first Taylor's family wasn't doing it wasn't going to get them but I'm sure she cried and acted like she cared about the babies we all know that's a joke. but anyways she came and got the kids at 1130 at night. all over money is made it sound like I was suppose to have them back on Friday night which that is not true. she called me a fuckin bitch right in front of the officer and the babies.
Hi, I just want to applaud you for not punching her square in the jaw yourself. I hope that you guys can show the truth in court...I'd personally show them all of these screenshots showing that she isn't financially stable enough to have them full time nor can provide anything, as well as how mentally unstable she is. I wish you luck!

class, not ass
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sallysoldseashel wrote:Someone pls just tell her to get a job
The sad part is that she could work weekends. Just reading the previous post from Chuckies mum it seems like they have the kids whenever tayler doesn't want them or wants her "time to be a 22 year old". I'm sure chuckies family would watch An Berlin during the day since the other 2 are in school 9-3pm. She could work during those hours and weekend friday-Sunday night. It's not hard to find a job willing to give part-time hours or job-share.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Hi, I just want to applaud you for not punching her square in the jaw yourself. I hope that you guys can show the truth in court...I'd personally show them all of these screenshots showing that she isn't financially stable enough to have them full time nor can provide anything, as well as how mentally unstable she is. I wish you luck!

class, not ass

Well said twomommies. I didn't even know how to respond. Just reading how she only wants money is sickening. Chuckies doesn't have to give her any of the tax money (and I hope he doesn't give her a bloody dime). Your 100% right she is financially unstable. She has no idea how to take care of proper finance. She needs a mental evaluation as well. What she needs is a social worker that works with people to properly understand life and teaches adults how to basically be an adult. We have that here in canada where social workers basically help adults how to orangize their lives,help them finance properly, if they need help talking to doctors/getting to appointments, if they need proper mental care, medication etc. She 100% needs all this but I don't know if US has social workers.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

thank you for wishing us luck. and I want to say thank you to you guys for the screenshots. I just ask for you guys to keep them coming. She doesn't want to work and she wants to live off the government and child support because that's how she was raised the Apple didn't fall far from the tree on that one. but once again thank you everyone. my son is not perfect but he is not the monster she is making him out to be. he loves his kids more then anything and would never hurt them unlike their mom I can't wait to show them pictures to you guys after this is all done and over with. she wanted a war trust me she got one
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I may be wrong but I don't think she can go after him for back child support, especially since they have been married and there has never been an order in place right?

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

red3head wrote:I may be wrong but I don't think she can go after him for back child support, especially since they have been married and there has never been an order in place right?

Exactly unless there is a court order saying he has to pay child support for all 3 children he doesn't have to pay child support until a court order says he has to and calulates a set amount.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

red3head wrote:I may be wrong but I don't think she can go after him for back child support, especially since they have been married and there has never been an order in place right?

She doesn't make any sense because she said he was paying her money for the kids until December so it hasn't even been two months yet.
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

your right he doesn't have too pay back child support but she thinks he does. he was paying her 300 every two weeks but he stop in Dec when she came up with her I hold deaths hand story. But she listens to everyone and she thinks she knows what she is talking about thats why I can't wait for court she will look like a total ass and she won't like that then the judge and everyone will see her for what she is.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”