TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by subject99 »

Well guys as of 2016 she hasn't lied all year! It's been 3 months she is on a roll?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

subject99 wrote:Well guys as of 2016 she hasn't lied all year! It's been 3 months she is on a roll?
Oh please, she still lies as much as she used to. If anything she's just tried to be more sneaky about the way she words her bullshit so she can try and backpedal once she is caught out. Hey Tayler, do you know what a lie by omission is?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And did you see that comment about "I don't know how you stay so positive"? If she's positive, I'm the Queen of England.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It's 10pm where she is, why are her kids still awake?!
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I thought Alesana was a boy for a minute there. How come her kids never listen to age appropriate music? Or classical music to fourm their little minds?

But my son is still up and is 22:15. He is only up because it's so bloody hot in our Province in Canada. It's 10 outside and our apartment is even hotter with the windows open. His dad is running out and buying a fan because we don't have enough for everyone and we left one at his nanny's. But my daughter is passed put by 9pm.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Here kids really don't seem to listen to normal children's music. Sad thing is they probably don't know any nursery rhymes.

One of my kids are asleep and the other one just woke up like an hour ago (thankfully there is no school tomorrow), it is 9:30pm here. Maybe the dancing will wind them down. My kids get crazy sometimes before falling asleep but hers are probably hyped up on soda right now lol.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

You guys don't need to explain why your kids are still up. It's irrelevant and we all know why Taylers kids are still up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

10 pm is early for her kids.

Saw her comment that the bikes from last year are too small and they are all worn. How does a bike get so worn you can't pass it down to the next kid or sell it within a year?

Also, she posted this. They are for sure getting back together. Changing your name on fb is super easy
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 2bdb48.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Just noticed that she took "single" out of her bio. I don't think her and Chuckie are on super good terms though because she still has the pictures of what his mom posted up and still has her bruised pictures and other ridiculous, attention starved pictures up.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

For someone who never put Herron, even when they were "happily married", it's obvious that they're talking or even thinking about getting back together. Why would she keep the last name of someone who supposedly almost ended her life? Not to mention I doubt she legally changed it. It's always been Dawn or some band guys last name. She's desperate for money around this time of the year (with Easter and Alesanas birthday), she feels like she has no choice but to get back with him, especially with Chuckie getting a huge tax return.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

She posted a booty pic and deleted before I could even open ig. Didn't see the caption
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I swear I'll lose all hope for humanity if they get back together. She is DEFINITELY getting desperate for money. I hope she loses every last one of those followers if they do, except for Danwell of course since she's so far up Her ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

red3head wrote:
Saw her comment that the bikes from last year are too small and they are all worn. How does a bike get so worn you can't pass it down to the next kid or sell it within a year?
Probably left outside to rust or something. That or she's lying to cover up the fact that she sold them.

On the subject of the kids being awake. There isn't anything wrong with a late night here and there for whatever reason but Tayler's kids are always up late and don't really have a sleeping schedule, that's the issue here.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:For someone who never put Herron, even when they were "happily married", it's obvious that they're talking or even thinking about getting back together. Why would she keep the last name of someone who supposedly almost ended her life? Not to mention I doubt she legally changed it. It's always been Dawn or some band guys last name. She's desperate for money around this time of the year (with Easter and Alesanas birthday), she feels like she has no choice but to get back with him, especially with Chuckie getting a huge tax return.
So she's basically screwing him for money

class, not ass
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

If she is trying to get back with him for that reason, she's pathetic. If he supposedly tried to kill you, why are you cozying up to him? Probably because he didn't try to kill you.

Go get a fucking job. Like seriously it's really not that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Maybe the last name thing is as simple as her trying to appear like they're married (and together) in her battle to get some of that tax return money?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

fortwendy wrote:Maybe the last name thing is as simple as her trying to appear like they're married (and together) in her battle to get some of that tax return money?
I think its to look better in court. 'See I still have my last name as his, there's no way I hate him as much as he's saying I do'.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Itsmeee0906
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsmeee0906 »

So ive skimmed through a few of these threads just because my curiosity was piqued by krissy's thread. The gist of what I'm getting here is chuckie may or may not have beat the ever loving piss out of Tayler because I was right and they really are on heavy duty drugs and/or selling them? Or his family is? My God how does anyone in that family tree still have custody of those poor babies?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Itsmeee0906 wrote:So ive skimmed through a few of these threads just because my curiosity was piqued by krissy's thread. The gist of what I'm getting here is chuckie may or may not have beat the ever loving piss out of Tayler because I was right and they really are on heavy duty drugs and/or selling them? Or his family is? My God how does anyone in that family tree still have custody of those poor babies?
Umm no where has it been said that anyone in that family is on or sells drugs. Chuckie was supposedly drunk that night and he didn't beat the living piss out of her
Itsmeee0906
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsmeee0906 »

Some Hayley chick said something about chuckie admitting to drugs at the beginning of this thread or mah e it was the last one. Like I said, I don't care enough to read. I only skimmed. and then on Taylers IG she said in the comments chuckies mom was selling her husbands suboxen. And that's the drug they were accused of being on. So I was just curious if it all had finally come out is all.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”