2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Of course never addressed why Charlie's kinda sorta sick and why his party night have to be postponed. Snaps yesterday with them both in bed Charlie looking sad and no explanation again.
Must suck to be such a sad life to be a pathological liar
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Anybody else feels a little uncomfortable to see Vanessa alone with those poor kiddos ? She is clearly NOT ok in her head ? :|
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Totesmagotes wrote:Of course never addressed why Charlie's kinda sorta sick and why his party night have to be postponed. Snaps yesterday with them both in bed Charlie looking sad and no explanation again.
Must suck to be such a sad life to be a pathological liar
Seriously.. She says that she's gone to a therapist but I don't believe her. Because I feel like a therapist would be able to catch her lies and recommend a good psychiatrist for her.

Also, on Brittany's Snapchat, they went out to lunch together WITH Charlie. Why bring him out if he's so fucking sick? And Brittany was all, "Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!"
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

From the start I had a feeling that the therapist thing was just one of her many lies.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

Does anyone else get the feeling David cheated on Vanessa ? He seemed so weird to me when he came home i think it was after lilys surgery. His tattoo was so ridiculous and the way he said at first he was so excited about the freedom - no kids, no wife. I cringe seeing him on camera so I really dont mind his being in the military. I can stand Vanessa far more than him..
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amanda876 wrote:Does anyone else get the feeling David cheated on Vanessa ? He seemed so weird to me when he came home i think it was after lilys surgery. His tattoo was so ridiculous and the way he said at first he was so excited about the freedom - no kids, no wife. I cringe seeing him on camera so I really dont mind his being in the military. I can stand Vanessa far more than him..
Yeah!! Seriously, I wouldn't put it past him if he cheated. I feel like Vanessa said that he lost his virginity to her. He might've been curious and fucked around.

I honestly feel like Vannesa thinks that he's the best she can do. Like she can't find another guy that's as "attractive" (he's ugly at to me) and since she's committed so much to this relationship.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Not sure why she planned another baby with him and rushed into marriage.
To me, he seems like a single guy. David still has that mentality. Vanessa probably has a fear of being alone, like many people do. She figured that she already has Lily with him, might as well get married and "complete" her family. Even though she is clearly suffering mentally with him being gone. He can do whatever he wants still, and she's stuck at home with 2 kids. That's also why I feel she justifies her spending. If he has all that freedom, she's going to be spending his paychecks on what she wants. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

What I don't understand is why she lies in these videos if her mother in law watches them...unless she is lying to the mother in law too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Also knowing Davids family watches her channel leads me to think Davids dad was the one making comments about her breast feeding bc if it wasn't him I feel like they'd be mad at her for implying it could be him to all her viewers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I don't think David cheated on Vanessa. He is just immature, always has been. And I totally agree with the previous poster that he is a loser. He hasn't loved Vanessa for years, but he loves his daughter. That much is obvious. So he stays with her, either out of guilt or pressure from his family. Leaving for the military was probably an easy way out for him without actually leaving. Because if David left, it would affect EVERYONE.
I really will never understand why they had Charlie, honestly I think that David just off-handedly mentioned something about having a second child and Vanessa went OMG BABY
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I honestly don't think his or her family watches her videos as frequently or as closely as she tries to say they do. Most of the time she films around his parents (which is rare) she's trying to be sneaky as if she doesn't want them to know she's filming. idk I just can't imagine all of them sitting back, watching her train wreck, and not doing anything
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

applebutter_dreams wrote:I don't think David cheated on Vanessa. He is just immature, always has been. And I totally agree with the previous poster that he is a loser. He hasn't loved Vanessa for years, but he loves his daughter. That much is obvious. So he stays with her, either out of guilt or pressure from his family. Leaving for the military was probably an easy way out for him without actually leaving. Because if David left, it would affect EVERYONE.
I really will never understand why they had Charlie, honestly I think that David just off-handedly mentioned something about having a second child and Vanessa went OMG BABY
They probably had Charlie because Vanessa wanted a kid. David pronanly was like yeah suew whatever. Vanessa probably argued that having a kid now, while the age difference btwn the kids is still five years, is better than having a kid while David is deployed. She always said that both families were angry at them for having a kid out of wedlock. So she probably wanted to prove how grown up they were and how marriage has changed them-.-
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Does anyone else think it’s very strange how Charlie and lily are rarely together? She’s shown them playing together like 4x since he’s been born lol. They don’t even seem like siblings. weird.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

So is Picknessa spacing out on Charlie's birthday party ? Just like she's doing on vlogmas ?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

marshmellow wrote:So is Picknessa spacing out on Charlie's birthday party ? Just like she's doing on vlogmas ?
I was wondering about that too, I saw that she went to lunch with Britney today and my only theory was that Britney wouldn't have been able to go because of Harlow and Nolan being sick so Vanessa decided to reschedule the whole thing, if it's not that then I definitely side eye her for the fact that she brought Charlie out if he was "sick"
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I thought she had the party since she posted a blue cake earlier. But I guess if she had already ordered it, she had to go pick it up even if there was no party
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Maybe everyone she invited was sick or couldn't make it. So she had no choice to postpone it.

Also I wonder why she hasn't taken lily to see coco. I saw it last night and it was so cute.

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I know she started weaning Charlie.. Well supposedly according to snaps so maybe he's just traumatized and acting fussier than usual meaning he would be miserable at his party..that or really bad teething
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

Vanessa is a pathological liar. No doubts about that.
She thinks she’s some kind of celebrity. Lol.
Is it me or does Vanessa seem to have mood swings? That or she’s faking. I don’t believe anything this girl says.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

It looks like Charlie has pacifier teeth already /:

Return to “2011teenagemom”