4:17 in her grocery shop with me them tittys was bouncing everywhere lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer

Advertisement

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:06 am

She tried SO HARD to keep Nona out of that grocery store video. Lol

0:34 you can see her arm resting on Vanessa's seat and 3:57 she's touching Charlie's car seat. I wonder why she didn't have Nona walk by the camera pushing a tiny cart with her and lily when she set it up on the shelf lmao

It's obvious she lives with Vanessa and that food is for her too.

It's soooooo annoying to me how Vanessa reads the entire fucking label of things.
Beautifuldisaster
Talker

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:14 am

Another grocery vlog, another plant based meat alternative since britney mentioned going vegetarian. I've been watching Vanessa for 5 years. She's never bought or cooked meat alternatives. Now since B mentioned it she's bought 3 different things.

Her champagne taste on a beer budget is annoying. She's obsessed with showing the prices of everything she ever buys. She's either stupid or thinks she comes across frivolous because the stuff she buys is so expensive. I wonder if she even budgets anything in her life.
Beautifuldisaster
Talker

Postby mara7 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:09 am

I don't understand why she doesn't put Mr. Perfect Man in the front of the cart so that she can actually put groceries in the cart.
mara7
Informer

Postby olemama » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:11 am

Beautifuldisaster wrote:Another grocery vlog, another plant based meat alternative since britney mentioned going vegetarian. I've been watching Vanessa for 5 years. She's never bought or cooked meat alternatives. Now since B mentioned it she's bought 3 different things.

Her champagne taste on a beer budget is annoying. She's obsessed with showing the prices of everything she ever buys. She's either stupid or thinks she comes across frivolous because the stuff she buys is so expensive. I wonder if she even budgets anything in her life.

Meh. It looked like the standard grocery run for Vanessa with the exception of the Morningstar steak strips. When David was around she would cook more beef and purchase more chips and junky stuff that he liked. But the regular dinner for Vanessa is fish or chicken, some kind of vegetable and rice/potato for starch unless it's pasta. And breakfast for Lily is scrambled eggs, a blob of yogurt and some fruit. She's been cooking that way for years.
olemama
Informer

Postby classof2015 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:53 am

Didn't she get two baby carriers I haven't seen her use them that much. She could've been Charlie in that when they went to store

classof2015
Informer

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 am

olemama wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:Another grocery vlog, another plant based meat alternative since britney mentioned going vegetarian. I've been watching Vanessa for 5 years. She's never bought or cooked meat alternatives. Now since B mentioned it she's bought 3 different things.

Meh. It looked like the standard grocery run for Vanessa with the exception of the Morningstar steak strips. When David was around she would cook more beef and purchase more chips and junky stuff that he liked. But the regular dinner for Vanessa is fish or chicken, some kind of vegetable and rice/potato for starch unless it's pasta. And breakfast for Lily is scrambled eggs, a blob of yogurt and some fruit. She's been cooking that way for years.

I know. I was saying since Britney mentioned going Vegetarian; Vanessa has showed 3 grocery hauls and each one had a meat alternative in it (smart dogs, tofu, and 'steak strips'). Before those, she never once purchased any type of plant based meat alternative.
Beautifuldisaster
Talker

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:10 am

classof2015 wrote:Didn't she get two baby carriers I haven't seen her use them that much. She could've been Charlie in that when they went to store

I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago. She had two wraps and the ergo 360. She hasn't showed any of them since Charlie was a few weeks old. (Minus going to the airport). I think it's so sad he's always in his car seat. It reminds me of Landon. Recently keren left for NYC and Khoa had Landon out of his chairs and SURPRISE he was crawling. No one knew he could crawl because he was always in a swing/rock n play or car seat.
Beautifuldisaster
Talker

Postby classof2015 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:12 am

Beautifuldisaster wrote:
classof2015 wrote:Didn't she get two baby carriers I haven't seen her use them that much. She could've been Charlie in that when they went to store

I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago. She had two wraps and the ergo 360. She hasn't showed any of them since Charlie was a few weeks old. (Minus going to the airport). I think it's so sad he's always in his car seat. It reminds me of Landon. Recently keren left for NYC and Khoa had Landon out of his chairs and SURPRISE he was crawling. No one knew he could crawl because he was always in a swing/rock n play or car seat.

But yet lily was in the carrier right up to the point she had Charlie. She could even put him the seat I mean he is "sitting" up on his own.

classof2015
Informer

Postby HopelessGarden » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 am

I don't know why she wouldn't wear Charlie at the store so she'd have room for groceries. Her and Brittney both have carriers, but we never see them used. Maybe Charlie would be happier to see what's going on, instead of sitting in a carseat staring at the ceiling all the time. I don't know how he doesn't have a flat head.

V: Consider reading "The Continuum Concept" if you plan on having another baby. Or even if you don't.
HopelessGarden
Amateur

Postby HopelessGarden » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 am

She doesn't say what she spent on that grocery haul. I'm not sure I want to know, I might faint. I feel excessive when I spend $100 a week on my family of three and we eat healthy.

I'm probably just jealous :/
HopelessGarden
Amateur

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 am

It's so hard for me to watch Vanessa. I sit there and cringe the whole time. I cannot stand the way she talks, bugs the shit out of me.

In the grocery shopping video, yeah...so annoying and BULLSHIT that you love rice cakes!! Who the fuck loves rice cakes?? Bitch, please.

I wish these girls would just be themselves instead of putting on an act for the camera. Just be yourself!!!!

And stop pointing at everything you are talking about with your stupid fucking finger.

Jwhite_momof4
Talker

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:06 am

mara7 wrote:I don't understand why she doesn't put Mr. Perfect Man in the front of the cart so that she can actually put groceries in the cart.

Because he can't sit up yet. She has to keep him in his seat!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Annavi04 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 am

Leila used to out everything in black and white when there was an inturruption or if she stumbled on her words and Britney copied her, so naturally Vanessa copied her too. At the beginning of the video she turns it black and white when she messes up her sentence

Thats a ton of food for 2 adults and one child . She spent $30 on cut of veggies with spices plus a bit more on cut up cantaloupe.. WTH? Im sure those veggies dont even have a lot of seasoning on them (but shes the kind of person that only seasons her fish with salt and pepper on one side anyway i guess lol). What a waste of money though. She could have spent less than 10 dollars buying all those veggies fresh.

I also think she surely eats other stuff she isnt showing like fast food or whatever, and if not then she needs to get her thyroid checked. If she has a thyroid issue it could be causing her to gain weight and a vitamin D deficiency makes it harder to lose weight, so maybe a blood test would help her.

It seems rude to me that she never showed or even mentioned her mom.. :(
Annavi04
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:15 am

Why do a haul at the end of the video when we saw what she bought while she was putting it in the cart? She kept showing everything she was grabbing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 am

Annavi04 wrote:Leila used to out everything in black and white when there was an inturruption or if she stumbled on her words and Britney copied her, so naturally Vanessa copied her too. At the beginning of the video she turns it black and white when she messes up her sentence

Thats a ton of food for 2 adults and one child . She spent $30 on cut of veggies with spices plus a bit more on cut up cantaloupe.. WTH? Im sure those veggies dont even have a lot of seasoning on them (but shes the kind of person that only seasons her fish with salt and pepper on one side anyway i guess lol). What a waste of money though. She could have spent less than 10 dollars buying all those veggies fresh.

I also think she surely eats other stuff she isnt showing like fast food or whatever, and if not then she needs to get her thyroid checked. If she has a thyroid issue it could be causing her to gain weight and a vitamin D deficiency makes it harder to lose weight, so maybe a blood test would help her.

It seems rude to me that she never showed or even mentioned her mom.. :(

Yeah, that seemed like her normal groceries, but a LOT of food. I also thought it was weird that she bought the tiny jar of chopped garlic. I've never understood the point in the small jars, but maybe that's just because I'm Greek. I also have always thought it was such a waste that she and B both buy so much "prepared" produce when they're home with their kids all day. It takes five minutes to trim the ends off of asparagus and toss it in some olive oil and spices. That must have been so expensive!
lagenialester
Talker

Postby wendydarling » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

She binges on Coca Cola, giant bags of peanut m&m's, and chick fil a. I'm sure there are many other indulgences.

Why pay all that money to have your brows look like they were drawn on in sharpie? And what a shock that she's out getting vanity treatments less than a week after Lily has surgery.
wendydarling
Informer

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:23 pm

I dont know what some of y'all are smoking, her brows look awful. Like drawn on with a texta awful.
mydietsucks_1
Informer

Postby Mel1011 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Her nail colour reminds me of raw chicken breast
Mel1011
Gossiper

Postby Elviraa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 pm

flightlessbird wrote:That is a lot of food for just one adult to eat in a week. Lily never eats the same food that Vanessa makes for herself. How can they eat that many strawberries in a week...and at 3 for $10? That's not a deal. Lol

Anyway her eyebrows look like shit. Literal pieces of shit on her face.

I buy 2 of the huge packs of strawberries Walmart carries that are double the size of the small ones she gets and I have two kids and they eat them all in 3-4 days from putting them in oatmeal or just eating them by themselves. So I can believe it bc my kids eat more lol.

Elviraa
Talker

Postby SunnyLove » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Her eyebrows are too high. They need to be brought down just a bit. Why didn't she complain to the lady?
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 pm

There's a nasty comment about Lily on the new video. Vanessa is so quick to delete mean comments about herself yet that lily comment has been there for a good while. Sigh.
Mel1011
Gossiper

Postby Freaksngeeks » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 pm

I didn't realize how heavy Vanessa got. When she put the camera on the shelf and walked by it like a dumbass, I saw her whole body. She definitely has gained weight. And I'm Not saying she's fat.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper

Postby nobettsaboutit » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm

I work at Publix and those groceries were probably around $150? Which in my personal opinion isn't a lot of groceries for that price. You can go to Aldi and get double the food for that amount of money. I think our meat and seafood is way overpriced....

Also, I hate the music she and Britney use. It's sooooo annoying.

Also also, how many damn times is she going to say "typically" in one video?! Lol

nobettsaboutit
Informer

Postby chelsieross7 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:53 am

That was the type of grocery trip you do when you haven't bought groceries in over a week or so. Also, why did she not mention Nona? Maybe Nona didn't wanna be shown on camera but V couldve at least said she was with them. Just
And sitting the cart or anything but the car seat could really help Charlie's development and it's a "lazy" way to help him out, Vanessa.
She does everything so wrong in her life, like she's got the big picture stuff going okay but all those little details she just really sucks at, if that makes sense
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom