2011YearsofPregnancy- part 32

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011YearsofPregnancy- part 32

Unread post by blackroses »

I don't usually sit through L&D vlogs but Vanessa's was actually really nice. The way lily was sitting in her cars seat was so cute omg. And I'm pretty sure Grace is a family member
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
Potatie wrote:Does Lily even exist anymore?

Are you kidding? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably mistaking her with Jessssss
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

I haven't watched it yet but from the sounds of it it's all thumbs up. I'll watch it later today. Can't wait!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I don't even think my husband wants to be in the room when we have kids. He is so disgusted by blood and things like that, so I can't fault David if he was looking away because of that.
How did she not have her hair up! That would be so annoying to me

I don't want my guy to look. You POOP during natural birth. He doesn't need to see my poop just because I'm giving birth to his offspring. He can see it once it's out.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

OhHiImSam wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I don't even think my husband wants to be in the room when we have kids. He is so disgusted by blood and things like that, so I can't fault David if he was looking away because of that.

I don't want my guy to look. You POOP during natural birth. He doesn't need to see my poop just because I'm giving birth to his offspring. He can see it once it's out.
Lol I didn't poop with either of mine. And I don't know anyone who has pooped.
Don't worry not everyone does
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I had to laugh when she mentioned bringing Lily home and how much fun they had... Don't lie Vanessa you had your mom take care of Lily when you came home from the hospital
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I can tell you as a nurse, a lot of women poop and don't even know. There's a lot of fluid going on down there and we just wipe it away with a washcloth before you even notice. It's normal and really common. I don't blame you for not wanting your husband to see though lol. Some can handle it, some can't! It's a pain to have to give oxygen to the dad and coach his breathing when we should be focusing on the mom lmao

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
This makes me laugh. You more than likely did, you just have no clue you did. Nurses and doctors don't exactly shriek "Oh my God we got a shitter here!" They literally just wipe your butt and move on. I know my cousin shit herself, I watched it with my own two eyes. She asked later if she did the nurse and Dr both told her no. ;)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:
This makes me laugh. You more than likely did, you just have no clue you did. Nurses and doctors don't exactly shriek "Oh my God we got a shitter here!" They literally just wipe your butt and move on. I know my cousin shit herself, I watched it with my own two eyes. She asked later if she did the nurse and Dr both told her no. ;)
My son is 4 and till this day I'll ask if I shit myself and my husband swears I didn't but idk if I believe him lol when I was pushing I wasn't pushing as hard as I should I guess because my mom scolded me and I told them I don't wanna shit myself lol I ended up pushing harder and then my son came out lol but the thought of did I or didn't I still lingers.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I actually asked my nurse how often women poop lol and she laughed and said about 1 out of every 3 patients. That was wayyyy higher than what I would have ever guessed!

My husband was watching both times and said I didn't poop & I believe him because he would have teased me if he saw it lol, but there's obviously a lot going on so he could have just missed it. I know it's stupid but it was a legit fear of mine so before we went to the hospital I made myself poop haha.

Tmi, sorry hahaha. Labor and delivery is just so glamorous
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

First comparing vaginal tightness, now delivery poop? This thread is one for the books!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:First comparing vaginal tightness, now delivery poop? This thread is one for the books!

When you watch vloggers that base their videos off of kids and labor and delivery these topics shouldn't be too surprising...
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I don't blame David for looking away. My SO would have loved to look away but my son had shoulder displacia so he had to help the midwives get the baby out poor guy is traumatized.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

ladymama wrote:I don't blame David for looking away. My SO would have loved to look away but my son had shoulder displacia so he had to help the midwives get the baby out Image poor guy is traumatized.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
OMG I don't blame him lol I'm six months pregnant, and I've clearly made the point to my husband that I don't want him to look down there! Our mom's wanted to be in the delivery room, but I don't trust them to stay at an angle I'm confortable with lol But trust me, my hubby is not complaining that he can't look, he doesn't want to. He's super squeamish with blood and all that jazz, so he'll literally faint if he looks
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

Same here. I didn't and I don't know anyone who has. It can happen but it's not that common

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

*common as in the people I've known. My husband and I are incredibly blunt with each other and he'd tell me if I shit myself he watched the whole thing lol but I honestly wouldn't even care if I did. What do people expect to happen when your pushing as hard as you can hahaha

alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Vanessa must've kept her maiden name, as Charlie's hospital band had her maiden name on it.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

alrightjosephine wrote:Vanessa must've kept her maiden name, as Charlie's hospital band had her maiden name on it.
I was looking through comments and she said it's not her last name anymore and the only place she didn't change it was SSC
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Girl vaginal tightness and delivery poop is better than showing and tapping your four year olds panties to the world !! Or talking in detail about your daughters prolapsed rectum!

We can go back to posting about Vanessa's hairy pubic area she showed to the world too..

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Is it me or around the 12:40 mark someone said "Take a shit"?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “2011teenagemom”