2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I dont feel that bad for her. The excuse that she didnt know how she would react doesnt do it for me. She didnt know how she would react to David leaving so they planned to have another child right around the time he is supposed to leave? Stupid. Just really stupid. However, it must suck to have breastfeeding issues as well as an absent husband.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the exact same way. They really don't. And as said it has absolutely nothing to do with Lily's disability. You can tell her turners hasn't made her look super different by the fact that Charlie looks just like her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

"I can't handle there cuteness sometimes." - Vanessa on twitter. *face palm*
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the exact same way. They really don't. And as said it has absolutely nothing to do with Lily's disability. You can tell her turners hasn't made her look super different by the fact that Charlie looks just like her lol

You're sure about that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I feel like that rain coat/ windbreaker whatever picture is so unnecessarily edited, is she trying to bring out his "blue eyes" or something?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

urusha90 wrote:I feel like that rain coat/ windbreaker whatever picture is so unnecessarily edited, is she trying to bring out his "blue eyes" or something?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
That's what I was thinking his eyes definitely don't look like that
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Exactly that's why I never said anything earlier. I wasn't sure if it was because of her disability or not, but then she had Charlie who looks just like Lilly.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

V and D's genes do not mesh well. I always thought Lily was unique looking due to Turners. I now think it's just what they look like. It is kind of surprising.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

They are brother and sister so yes they kind of look alike, for me they have the same nose and same "eye distance but that's all I can see when I compare the baby pictures... Charlie seems to have eyes a little bigger, bigger lips too and more cheeks (the lack of cheeks in what, for me, made Lily look sick and fragile) and because of the turner syndrom I think Lily's ears are bigger (I think it was due to the syndrom but I am not 100% sure) so anyway I don't feel like they look that much similar. And about their V and D genes not mixing well, I prefer to wait for Charlie to be like 6 month old (when he grows into his looks more ^^) to maybe have an opinion about that ^^
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

It's got to irritate that Britney's baby is so gorgeous though .
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Reallyreallllly doubt she's jealous of Harlow lol. I know I wouldn't be :|
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Yue195 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

You're sure about that?
If you can't see the strong resemblance you're blind. I'm certain the reasoning for me not thinking lily isnt all that cute is not her disability because Charlie isn't cute either and they look SO much alike. Yes Lilly obviously had bigger ears and the extra skin on the neck but that's not what my opinion is based on. As said above, v and David just don't make cute kids.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lily's personality and her smile and laugh make her so adorable and sweet. And she has beautiful hair, once she learns how to style it herself.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed lily is a sweetheart, and so good natured when you consider all she has been through.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

If you can't see the strong resemblance you're blind. I'm certain the reasoning for me not thinking lily isnt all that cute is not her disability because Charlie isn't cute either and they look SO much alike. Yes Lilly obviously had bigger ears and the extra skin on the neck but that's not what my opinion is based on. As said above, v and David just don't make cute kids.

Lol there isn't a 'strong resemblance'. They only thing they're sharing is the same nose, at least, and parents the most. Turners Physical traits- low hairline at the back, low nasal bridge, small jaw, high arched palate, crowded teeth, flat midface, small eye openings downslanted, droopy eyelids, short nose, thin upper lip. Most things Lily has.

I wouldn't care about anyone else sitting down saying Charlie isn't cute as he's going through his awkward stage but almost every person I've seen doing it are also right in Britneys thread overcompensating and to rope Lily into it is gross.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

I don't think Charlie's cute, but it's because he's so skinny looking. If/when he fattens up a bit (ie when Vanessa stops with her inane feeding schedule), he'll be much cuter.

I think Lily is cute now, but she wasn't a cute baby.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Yue195 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Lol there isn't a 'strong resemblance'. They only thing they're sharing is the same nose, at least, and parents the most. Turners Physical traits- low hairline at the back, low nasal bridge, small jaw, high arched palate, crowded teeth, flat midface, small eye openings downslanted, droopy eyelids, short nose, thin upper lip. Most things Lily has.

I wouldn't care about anyone else sitting down saying Charlie isn't cute as he's going through his awkward stage but almost every person I've seen doing it are also right in Britneys thread overcompensating and to rope Lily into it is gross.

Ok lol

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:It's got to irritate that Britney's baby is so gorgeous though .
Harlow looks like my daughter did as a nb... and I thought my daughter was a pretty ugly babyImage she'll grow into it though, just like her siblings and my daughter!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't really see the "strong resemblance" either honestly

I definitely think Charlie looks similar to lily but she does have turner physical characteristics that he does not have.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

A quick google search of girls with Turners will show they do not all "look alike" do they all have webbed necks & similar hair lines? Yes. However they all resemble their parents not one another. How disgusting to say all look like their disability.

Lily resembles her parents, and so does Charlie. He looks like his big sister, why is that so offensive to some of you?

Return to “2011teenagemom”