• Advertisement

2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby hey girl hey007 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:47 pm

This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Blackswan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:19 pm

hey girl hey007 wrote:This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!

Lmfao those are sooooo Vanessa lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Snow White wrote:Yikes. We may all think it, but to actually post that. Not very mature.

She's always been such a rude bitch to her family. Nona isn't the only one that gets it from her. I've seen her be rude to her dad and a uncle. All on a vlog. She has no shame in being a bitch to them in front of people.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:11 pm

I wonder if she is "ashamed" of them. She has always tried ver very hard to live a picture perfect life, much like Britney. Davids family live in a nice house, she went on and on about their gifts while skimming over the gifts the kids got from her side.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:05 pm

I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

As someone else said, Hell must be freezing over, because I too just defended Vanessa.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby hey girl hey007 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:18 pm

literallywhat wrote:I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

As someone else said, Hell must be freezing over, because I too just defended Vanessa.

I think that's more like something you say to a friend, or say behind closed doors. I used to post was lot of really bad things about my family when I was younger, like 16/17 and I'm so embarrassed by it now. I publicly shared a quote from step brothers last year saying "this is how my husband really feels about my family" half meaning it half joking. But everyone knows my family has problems so I don't care lol
hey girl hey007
Gossiper

Postby Snow White » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:40 pm

hey girl hey007 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

I think that's more like something you say to a friend, or say behind closed doors. I used to post was lot of really bad things about my family when I was younger, like 16/17 and I'm so embarrassed by it now. I publicly shared a quote from step brothers last year saying "this is how my husband really feels about my family" half meaning it half joking. But everyone knows my family has problems so I don't care lol

This. It's something you say/post when you are too young to realize it's not appropriate. I have the "on this day" feature on my Facebook, and Jesus some of the shit I posted is honest to God embarrassing. Bitchy, ignorant, passive aggressive bullshit.

You have to remember that old nursery rhyme. Treat others as you wish to be treated. I'm sure Vanessa wouldn't appreciate Davids family making a passive aggressive dig on social media aimed towards her.

Or 20 years down the road her own children posting shit like that about her.

Eventually we all figure it out.

The tweet wasn't horrible, we don't need to light the torches, grab our pitch forks and gather the villagers, but it's proof Vanessa isn't as mature as we were hoping.
Snow White
Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:14 pm

OH my goodness Charlie is seriously the cutest!!! She just posted an update and he's so adorable in his little outfit!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby rdt1004 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:07 am

hey girl hey007 wrote:This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!

Lmao!! I just choked on my water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
True Gossiper

Postby jmenjivar88 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:36 am

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/0e37546ea08d9ebb114b02f20dc0ff57.png[/img] lets see what the hell is going on

jmenjivar88
Amateur

Postby literallywhat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:41 am

jmenjivar88 wrote: lets see what the hell is going on

Its sort of a misleading title. Its just the vlog from a couple days ago when he went to the hospital for the UTI. They are home and he is fine. I think she is saying "back in the hospital" because they were there for the birth.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:46 am

Am I the only one who gets nervous watching her bathe Charlie under running water? Her nurse did it too in the birth vlog which surprised me a lot. I've always heard never to do that in case of sudden temp changes..
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby jmenjivar88 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:47 am

I don't know what it is but her voice drives me up the wall! & her arms! What in the hell is up with her arms!

jmenjivar88
Amateur

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Once you see the scabs on her arms you will never be able to not notice them. It is gross.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Hey guys, I only recently started watching Vanessa so I haven't been following the threads here nor her blogs til recently but I have a question.

What is the story behind all the scars on her arms? Are those track marks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby jmenjivar88 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:13 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Hey guys, I only recently started watching Vanessa so I haven't been following the threads here nor her blogs til recently but I have a question.

What is the story behind all the scars on her arms? Are those track marks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
not sure but it looks like she gets scabs & picks them & gets scabs & picks them again! It grossed me out when her baby was sucking on her hand & I could see the scars all they way up to her hand!

jmenjivar88
Amateur

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:18 pm

She said he hates baths. Maybe because of the running water. It's probably pretty loud for him when bath time should be relaxing. I'm not a mother but that would be my first guess. Obviously babies don't like being naked for the most part but the loud water would be disturbing too.

Also her arms!!! Oh my god Vanessa stop picking them!! Put some coconut oil or bio oil on to help with the scabs/scars. It's probably a nervous habit of hers but damn that's bad.

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby imapumkinseed » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:56 pm

I was just coming here to see if anyone had the story behind her arms looking like a junkie. I'm guilty of picking scabs too but that's another level...

I always bathed my kids in running water so that the water didn't get cool while they're in it. It's not very hot to begin with so if you just let it sit in the tub it would cool off pretty quick. We do the same at the hospital. You keep your hands in it so you can tell if the temp is changing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer

Postby Mamax1215 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:10 pm

I just saw these on Insta last night and was dying lol I could see her wearing those and showing everyone in the vlog.
Mamax1215
Talker

Postby SunnyLove » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Charlie looks a lot like lily now that he's a bit older.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:29 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She said he hates baths. Maybe because of the running water. It's probably pretty loud for him when bath time should be relaxing. I'm not a mother but that would be my first guess. Obviously babies don't like being naked for the most part but the loud water would be disturbing too.

Also her arms!!! Oh my god Vanessa stop picking them!! Put some coconut oil or bio oil on to help with the scabs/scars. It's probably a nervous habit of hers but damn that's bad.

Babies love the sound of running water. It's like white noise- it sounds like it did in utero. It isn't quiet in there haha

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Charlie is seriously the cutest yt baby. V has finally won one against B. lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby webbygurl626 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:37 pm

How many times was his face in the water and the soap in his mouth, why didn't she turn the water down it didn't need to be on full blast!

webbygurl626
Gossiper

Postby imapumkinseed » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:37 pm

She didn't even mention where Lily was in that whole vlog... if I stayed overnight at the hospital with the baby, seeing my other kid would be #1 priority when I got home! Or maybe lily is staying with someone else and I missed it, I don't usually watch Vanessa because she annoys the shit out of me. But it's strange not to even mention where she is or that Vanessa misses her, SOMETHING.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer

Postby Freaksngeeks » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:54 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:Didn't she say he had a UTI? I'm asking bc one of my friends had a baby the week of Thanksgiving and she didn't have him circumcised. He got a really bad UTI when he was around a week old and spent a few nights in the hospital bc his fever wouldn't stay down. My friend asked One nurses if it happened bc he was uncircumcised. She told her that studies have been done and there's nothing that says uncircumcised babies have a higher risk of getting UTIs, but that hospital tends to see it occur more often with uncircumcised infants. I'm wondering if she isn't updating bc she is afraid of the criticism she will get if he is or isn't circumcised bc there's always nasty opinions for both sides. I honestly don't think that has anything to do with his UTI, but that would explain why she is so private all of a sudden.

That's what I honestly think. When we were doing research on the topic before having my son, it said they get many more UTI's and other infections.
That's why I got my son circumcised.

I noticed in the Xmas vlog she didn't show anyone in David's famiy besides the little girl. I think it's a issue in David's family. They must have talked to her about about it.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom