Kmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Kmommy »

Blackswan wrote:
DreamLead wrote:I hope Charlie hasn't already been circumcised. That would be horrible especially since the doctors would need to catheterize him in order to get a sterile urine sample. & does anyone else find it weird that Vanessa didn't even have her mother at the birth?
Was she at Lily's birth? That's the main thing I hate about V. How rude she is to her mother.
There is nothing wrong with her mother not being there. Other then the doctors, I think the birth of a child should be only between the mother and father (unless father isn't in the picture). That's just my opinion tho...
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am sure Nona had Lily during Charlies birth. There is no one else to keep her. Davids parents are like the most hands off grandparents ever.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Kmommy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
DreamLead wrote:I hope Charlie hasn't already been circumcised. That would be horrible especially since the doctors would need to catheterize him in order to get a sterile urine sample. & does anyone else find it weird that Vanessa didn't even have her mother at the birth?
Was she at Lily's birth? That's the main thing I hate about V. How rude she is to her mother.
There is nothing wrong with her mother not being there. Other then the doctors, I think the birth of a child should be only between the mother and father (unless father isn't in the picture). That's just my opinion tho...
I meant more in general regarding V being disrespectful towards her mother. Not necessarily in the case of her not being there for Charlie's birth unless V was a total bitch about it.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

How long has Charlie been in hospital now? I hope it's nothing serious and he's healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Charlie is just too dang adorable! Lily seems like such a good big sister and really adores him and I love how real Vanessa seems to be lately. I hope Charlie is healing, I don't have much social media so I can't keep up on how he is doing besides here and youtube.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

This is honestly really sweet, lets hope she matures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Emcee »

I feel like Charlie has brought out the best in Vanessa, good for her.
It might have to do with the fact that she has to do it on her own, without being able to handle off her responsibilities to Nona.
I hope she keeps it up.

:love2:
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?
I'll take her being proud and showing off over Jess constant titties in my face
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackroses wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?
I'll take her being proud and showing off over Jess constant titties in my face
I agree. I didn't get to breastfeed my oldest and if all goes well and I can breastfeed my youngest I would be so proud to and somehow always try to bring it up lol even though I know it would annoy people.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

She's screwing herself. He's too young to be pumping, she's going to end up with an over supply and in sooo much pain. On top of that, the risk of nipple confusion if she gives him a bottle this early is huge.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Kmommy wrote:This is honestly really sweet, lets hope she matures.
So he must be home by now. Hopefully everything is alright with him. I wonder what did they get Lily for Christmas or if she even woke up to presents. I get the whole bedroom thing but I was surprised she didn't insert a clip of her waking up Christmas morning. She does get quite a bit of presents from family. By the end of the week she will probably upload a "What Lily Got for Christmas" or an update on Charlie.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

ladymama wrote:She's screwing herself. He's too young to be pumping, she's going to end up with an over supply and in sooo much pain. On top of that, the risk of nipple confusion if she gives him a bottle this early is huge.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Can't really blame her after the whole hospital situation. She probably wants to keep him in until his vaccines but she still needs to get out and do things. I'm glad she's taking the time for Lily. She really has matured.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Charlie really brought out her maternal instincts, not only is she in a more stable situation and older, but she got to bond and be with him since he was born. With Lily it was a lot different, but I think now she truly cherishes Lily. I don't know something about V changed and she seems more real now and way more loving to Lily. I hope she keeps it up!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

rodgerdodger wrote:I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen

All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen

Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:

Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.
I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :(
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

Just another random thought: I think V may have struggled to bond with Lily. She spent the whole pregnancy being told the baby would die, then when she was born she was told she would die, then she had heart surgery and was told she would die. That's pretty traumatic to experience at any age, let alone 19. I am not in any way suggesting the V doesn't love Lily but I felt for a long time it was like that had no connection on camera. I personally feel that has improved massively over the last year or so. I think she used YouTube as a crutch which is what led to the over sharing because it was her only outlet. Now with Charlie she is married so has her family's support, has a house, had a healthy pregnancy and birth which has resulted in a much better mental state on her behalf and therefore the ability to deal with things when stuff goes wrong.

I know this is my second post defending V, I mostly think she's an idiot and don't even get me started on the pets, but I've warmed to her a bit lately, and I feel for her in regards to her first pregnancy.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Off topic but did vanessa, David, Britney, and ean all grow up in the south? Why don't they have a southern accent? A few members of my husband's family moved from California to South Carolina and whenever we visit I notice everyone around has an accent. Sometimes I think ean has a little one but idk

Return to “2011teenagemom”