future_wifey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by future_wifey »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
future_wifey wrote:Totally off topic, but what did David do before he decided to join the military?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought he worked security doing night shift. Could be wrong though.

Oh gotcha. So there's a really good chance he's joining the military because of he benefits. I was thinking a while back about how weird it is that he moved forward with it right now even with Charlie. I wonder if he's leaving soon.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Not trying to say that's the only reason he's joining. I just wondered like why RIGHT NOW with the pregnancy/new baby. Sorry, just wanted to clarify.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I just finish watching the Christmas vlog and she put Charlie in the room to not be pass along from person to person but at Davis house the baby was there with all the noise etc. I feel like she always complains about her family and sees David's family as the perfect family.

cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Off topic but did vanessa, David, Britney, and ean all grow up in the south? Why don't they have a southern accent? A few members of my husband's family moved from California to South Carolina and whenever we visit I notice everyone around has an accent. Sometimes I think ean has a little one but idk

It really depends on where you live in the south. I'm from Georgia but I live in Metro Atlanta and I barely have any sort of accent (except on certain words or phrases), you'd be hard pressed to find somebody with a thick souther accent here. But go up just a little ways to Tennessee and most people there seem to have accents or even Albany Georgia. So it really all depends on where you live. Also i've noticed a lot of people try to cover up their souther accent (myself included) so that might also be it.

I know Brittney said she lived in Marietta till she was like 8 (and then moved to Ohio?), and sometimes her accent comes out some but people in Marietta don't really have accents mostly only people who moved there from somewhere deeper in Georgia. Also I think Vanessa learned Spanish first so that would explain why she doesn't have a southern accent. And David definitely has an accent.

So yeah... long story short just depends on where you are and even who you are

sorry for the long post lol
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Hatethefakeones wrote:I just finish watching the Christmas vlog and she put Charlie in the room to not be pass along from person to person but at Davis house the baby was there with all the noise etc. I feel like she always complains about her family and sees David's family as the perfect family.

I noticed that too. It's odd that she isn't so strict/hateful around his family. I have always wondered why David's family never keeps Lily overnight. Nona is always the one that has her whenever David and Vanessa need someone to watch her. She seems to get more help from her parents, but treats his parents with more respect.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

cannon19 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Off topic but did vanessa, David, Britney, and ean all grow up in the south? Why don't they have a southern accent? A few members of my husband's family moved from California to South Carolina and whenever we visit I notice everyone around has an accent. Sometimes I think ean has a little one but idk

It really depends on where you live in the south. I'm from Georgia but I live in Metro Atlanta and I barely have any sort of accent (except on certain words or phrases), you'd be hard pressed to find somebody with a thick souther accent here. But go up just a little ways to Tennessee and most people there seem to have accents or even Albany Georgia. So it really all depends on where you live. Also i've noticed a lot of people try to cover up their souther accent (myself included) so that might also be it.

I know Brittney said she lived in Marietta till she was like 8 (and then moved to Ohio?), and sometimes her accent comes out some but people in Marietta don't really have accents mostly only people who moved there from somewhere deeper in Georgia. Also I think Vanessa learned Spanish first so that would explain why she doesn't have a southern accent. And David definitely has an accent.

So yeah... long story short just depends on where you are and even who you are

sorry for the long post lol
Lol thank you for answering! I don't notice David having one at all which is funny to me that he sounds different to you and I

I'm from Southern California and always get made fun of when someone from another area visits but I don't even notice my accent :D
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Hatethefakeones wrote:I just finish watching the Christmas vlog and she put Charlie in the room to not be pass along from person to person but at Davis house the baby was there with all the noise etc. I feel like she always complains about her family and sees David's family as the perfect family.

I noticed this too but didn't want to say anything because I didn't think anyone would agree. She also kept saying how cute the gifts were that she got from Davids family for Charlie and showing them but from Nonas family she didn't make a peep.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Speaking of gifts, why would she get Lily to open Charlie's present and then act surprised when she scurried away because it wasn't for her? Of course a 6 year old doesn't want to open someone else's present and be happy about it. I just thought that was dumb. Vanessa and/or David could have opened Charlie's presents.

It would be one thing if Lily was acting like she wanted to open it without persuasion, but Vanessa was literally like, "Here open this present that's not for you Lilly!!"

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

How many people were at Davids parents? It seemed like only his parents and brother. At Nonas there was a whole crew of people. I can see why she would leave him in the bedroom at one and take him out at the other.

Hell has frozen over, I have defended Vanessa.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:How many people were at Davids parents? It seemed like only his parents and brother. At Nonas there was a whole crew of people. I can see why she would leave him in the bedroom at one and take him out at the other.

Hell has frozen over, I have defended Vanessa.
Maybe that's where he got sick at Davids parents house LOL
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?
Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.
I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :([/quote]

I said it probably a year or so ago.

Nolan- Missing finger, DMD
Lily- Turners Syndrome
Kylee- Turners as well (that may be wrong)

All born to young healthy mothers
All know each other, live in the same area
All have life threatening/terminal illness.

Something is wrong down there.[/quote]

It's just 3 kids from the same area. Britney is not actually healthy, she is a carrier of DMD gene. Both conditions are genetic and neither is correlated with the mother's age so all 3 moms being young means nothing really.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaaaaaaaaaand there she goes!
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Kmommy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
DreamLead wrote:I hope Charlie hasn't already been circumcised. That would be horrible especially since the doctors would need to catheterize him in order to get a sterile urine sample. & does anyone else find it weird that Vanessa didn't even have her mother at the birth?
Was she at Lily's birth? That's the main thing I hate about V. How rude she is to her mother.
There is nothing wrong with her mother not being there. Other then the doctors, I think the birth of a child should be only between the mother and father (unless father isn't in the picture). That's just my opinion tho...
That girl Grace was there though and not her mother

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Lily got a Cinderella dress for Christmas. Wasn't that her Halloween costume?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Kmommy wrote:Lily got a Cinderella dress for Christmas. Wasn't that her Halloween costume?
I think so, weren't people here saying it was dumb of her to buy her Cinderella costume from the Disney store because she had gotten one from Disney World? I wonder if Lily actually likes princess' or Vanessa pushes it on her. Aria loves MLP, but we don't really hear much about what Lily likes other than Vanessa pushing these princess things on her.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So she puts up a post saying Charlie was in the hospital but doesn't update at all, why even tell people if your not going to update so annoying!

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

webbygurl626 wrote:So she puts up a post saying Charlie was in the hospital but doesn't update at all, why even tell people if your not going to update so annoying!

Unless he is back at the hospital, she did update on snapchat. I agree an instagram post might have made sense since that is where she originally posted about it but a lot of people follow her on everything. They are home as of yesterday I believe.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.
I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :([/quote]

Lily- Turners Syndrome

Who is Kylee? Did Britney and Vanessa always know each other?
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

I wonder if she even brought gifts to her parents house for Christmas. Everyone got Lily and Charlie nice things but she only fussed over David's family things. I could see her blaming her family for Charlie being sick. Did anyone see the tweet she posted about her family?
ketleer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ketleer »

Mamax1215 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :(

Lily- Turners Syndrome

Who is Kylee? Did Britney and Vanessa always know each other?[/quote]
Kylee skye is brittney's second daughter from brittandlife. She passed in february of last year at 20 ish weeks gestation. Then she got pregnant with ford and quit youtube.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”